Episode 8.08 "Bloodline"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 8.08 "Bloodline"

Before I start I just wanted to post this interview with Laura Vandervoort (Kara) it is kind of upsetting that this maybe Kara's FINAL apperance in the series. Which would be a rather shame since yes Kara was wicked in this episode, I think she definitly needs a real ending... I am still in hope for a Kara/Teen Titans spin-off... I really think that would be ALOT more interesting then CWs plans to make a Dick Grayson series or Melrose Place 2.0... Laura Vandervoort is such a comanding actress that I really think she could lead a series as Kara/Supergirl.

Okay off to this wicked episode.

Season 8 is just amazing... every episode is just better then the last. Seeing how cool Kara was I am surprised they arn't keeping her around. She would really be a great addition to this season, even as a recurring role... But I will get more into that afterwards.

Lois and Clark getting sent to the Phantom Zone was pretty interesting, and I loved Lois' alien theory. "The Kent Farm is ground zero!" Oh Lois. But I really like her and Clark trying to keep each other going "Nothing's going to mess with Lois and Clark", I got a little giddy for a moment when Clark said that. But can you blame me?

Now is anyone keeping track of how many times Lois is just conviently knocked out? I mean how is the girl not brain dead by now? It just seems like every other episode something or someone hits her... Oh well, it gave way for...

!KARA!

Wild hair, awsome outfit and just a badass attitude! I just melted at her, she was so badass and I can't wait to make a wallpaper! Anyways, back to the episode... I was very amazed at Kara and how honorable she was. I was impressed that she would rather give up her own life then let the Zoner's escape. It really made me love her even more, it was just so impressive and really shows that Kara is such an amazing character. I wanted so badly for Lois to just grab Kara and pull her in and just leave Clark

So then we got cool Lois/Faora stuff. I thought Erica Durance was just HOT as Faora. I can't decided what was better Faora and Tess or Faora and Chloe... I LOVED Tess' eyes when Faora zoomed out, but then Chloe was just so bad ass... and then there was Chloe and Tess OMG! Just so many girl on girl hatred it was just amazing! (Yes, just a quick flashback to eariler in this episode. Chloe and Tess' stare down was just EPIC. I thought for sure Chloe was going to pull a braincrash on Tess, or Tess was gunna pull out a gun! OMG!!!!!!!! I'm sure JJ was having a personal moment.)

Okay back to Faora. About half way through the Chloe/Faora scene it hit me her son was Davis and my jaw just dropped. It all made so much sense and I am just so much more inlove with Davis' character!

Speaking of Davis, when Faora confronted him I was just in aww with both actors. It was such a touching scene and so twisted yet such a sweet mother/son moment... It was just so wrong but right? Does that make sense...? Then Faora goes and shishkabobs him! Which was pretty cool and I knew then and there... HERE COMES THE THUNDER! When he woke up later and then took off his shirt (looks like he and Ollie will be competeing for most shirtless scenes? Who will win? Shall we keep tabs? So this season it is 2 for Davis and what... well Ollie had that entire episode where he was on the island shirtless... ) When Davis stabbed himself I was just He is going to be such an interesting character and it feels very much like a season 1 Clark story, but just ALOT darker and I can feel ALOT bloodier.

The confrontation between Faora and Clark was pretty intense as well. Once again we are told Clark has feelings for Lois and Lois has feeling Clark... Okay we get it. MAKE OUT ALREADY! Does anyone else find it a bit weird that the hospital was really empty that NOONE saw Faora and Clark fight it out? But Kara to the rescue was cool, but she sure cleaned up REAL fast... I mean her hair was a real mess yet she was able to clean, curl and highlight? All the power to her!

Lois forgetting everything... cop out, sorry... That is just the one weak part of this episode.

Kara's goodbye was also a sour spot for me. I'm sorry... There was no reason for them to remove the character. From what I've read and heard there is a huge fan base for Kara. She is a strong female character who is able to be funny and powerful - I don't see why they had to cut her? I would have been MORE then happy to have her as a recurring character or even have her going off to explore the world not ****ing explore space! She could have joined the Justice League or even...

Spoiler:
    Join the Legion of Superheroes, as Thomas pointed out. She was a member in the comics and even in the cartoon... It would have let us keep Kara for a few episodes and then give her a real purpose... Oh well...

I just hope we get Kara once more this season, cause I would much rather her then Lana walking around Smallville... But her flying scene was pretty cool and will make a neat banner/wallpaper

Oh and then there was OLLIE IN GREEN LEATHER oh yes, it was very nice to see the old Green Arrow back. Though I am a bit torn about him sticking Tess and paralyzing him... The two had some great banter, but I thought he crossed a line. He did it just to play with her as a payback for that itch comment made a few episodes back. It was just a bit devious for my liking. Chloe/Ollie stuff was pretty cool as always they have great chemestry when they are on screen together so I cant complain ^_^

So all in all a great episode. I say this everytime though, so I dunno what to say. How can I not love Smallville right now?

Next Week:
    Spoiler:
    Chloe!!! That looks like it is gunna be good and just very cool! Plus Davis is getting pretty BadAss!

Originally posted by DigitalLeonardo View Post
    OMG!!!!!!!! I'm sure JJ was having a personal moment.
    You know me too well And I'm holding out hope for one day in the future when Tess and Chloe team up for one reason or another and completely own the world (In my perfect awesome land, they're both good guys who are completely BAD.ASS. of course!)

Of course, I was squealing most about....

CHLOLLIE.
    If I could get the forum to do obnoxious blinky text I would. BUT OH WOW. I love them almost as much as I love Chlark (and y'all know that's saying a lot ) But OMG. Ollie all worried about Chloe. (*le sigh* I am too, Ollie. I am too. ) I love their scenes together. It's exactly the sort of thing I looked forward to when I learned we'd get him for a season. Well, awesome Chloe/Ollie and Clark/Ollie scenes, in addition to more moments that fit into THIS CATEGORY Anyway, I love how Oliver was like, "YO BB, I DON'T WANNA KNOW ABOUT CLARK'S...THAT." The way he's just odded out by all the Kryptonian stuff was cute. And it just goes to show that everything about Clark is a lot to handle.

LOL, I wonder how far they're going to drag out my love affair with Davis! Apparently, he can do no wrong in my book. That's a scary power to have over a girl. ANYWAY, Davis asking Chloe if she would put her reporter hat back one (ME: OMG YES PLZ!!!)...I was hoping for another Chloe/Davis scene towards the end, since he asked her to help dig up his past and now that he knows a little secret about himself...but that just means I have more Davis/Chloe-ness to look forward to in the next few episodes. Also, LOVE the scene of the knife shattering. I wonder what would happen if he tried to cut his hair.

AND TOTALLY, Travis...the Faora/Davis scenes? So wrong but so right! I was leaning more towards so wrong though, but in the way where you do that thing with your voice to emphasize how dirty it is Yeah. If both of them weren't so hot, I'd be disturbed. (Or maybe I should be more disturbed BECAUSE they're so hot. WTF-ever, we're all twisted. ) BTW, I'm already keeping tabs on the shirtlessness thing. I'm working on the scoreboard, which will be ready for posting soon enough. God, I'm such a perv. Anyway, I'm looking-forward-to-but-not-looking-forward-to this Davis story continuing. Either way, I completely love him as a character. It's interesting and all oooh! aaaah! and MUAHAHAHA, but I don't wanna fall off the Davis boat at the end of it all because of what he'll become.

*le sigh* Kara I'm glad she's not...dead. And don't we all wish we had her power to prettify ourselves up so quickly? (Nice catch, T-Money.) I really wish they would have utilized her more. BUT!!! I did love her in this episode, regardless of her exit. She's heroic, insightful, and all this wonderful stuff.

And then there were those two crazy kids. I love that Lois was depending on Clark in the Phantom Zone. And that she actually admitted it. As adorable as it is that she's taking Clark under her wing and how previously, she would think he's just a twerpy farm boy that she has to protect (like in Odyssey), it's great to see her not underestimate him. (And it's nice to see Kara doesn't underestimate Lois!) But...oh yeah, totally. She just conveniently doesn't remember. How predictable.

Okay...I'm going to go now. Away. And contemplate every possible combination of Chloe, Tess, Ollie, and Clark. OH. YES.
    would you do anything for me

buy a new diamond ring for me

Comment

Originally posted by little albatross View Post
      LOL, I wonder how far they're going to drag out my love affair with Davis! Apparently, he can do no wrong in my book. That's a scary power to have over a girl. ANYWAY, Davis asking Chloe if she would put her reporter hat back one (ME: OMG YES PLZ!!!)...I was hoping for another Chloe/Davis scene towards the end, since he asked her to help dig up his past and now that he knows a little secret about himself...but that just means I have more Davis/Chloe-ness to look forward to in the next few episodes. Also, LOVE the scene of the knife shattering. I wonder what would happen if he tried to cut his hair.

AND TOTALLY, Travis...the Faora/Davis scenes? So wrong but so right! I was leaning more towards so wrong though, but in the way where you do that thing with your voice to emphasize how dirty it is Yeah. If both of them weren't so hot, I'd be disturbed. (Or maybe I should be more disturbed BECAUSE they're so hot. WTF-ever, we're all twisted. ) BTW, I'm already keeping tabs on the shirtlessness thing. I'm working on the scoreboard, which will be ready for posting soon enough. God, I'm such a perv. Anyway, I'm looking-forward-to-but-not-looking-forward-to this Davis story continuing. Either way, I completely love him as a character. It's interesting and all oooh! aaaah! and MUAHAHAHA, but I don't wanna fall off the Davis boat at the end of it all because of what he'll become.
      I am just so surprised Davis is working as a character. There is so much against him stepping in he just fit right in with the cast. I was glad he got these scenes with Erica Durance cause they are kind hot together, though now nothing can ever happen sexual cause he will just see his mother and then I will just be creeped out... Oh well there is still Clark, Chloe, Jimmy, Tess and Ollie he can have fun with. And yes we need at least ONE OlliexDavis scene this season, I mean why not? They can have a macho "shirtless" scene where they arm wrestle or something

Oh and go you with the score board! Though you can't count Ollie pre-season 8, cause it just isn't fair to Davis. I mean in total you could probably make an entire episode of shirtless Ollie scenes... it would exactly work together but I'm sure it would still be a pretty popular episode.

*le sigh* Kara I'm glad she's not...dead. And don't we all wish we had her power to prettify ourselves up so quickly? (Nice catch, T-Money.) I really wish they would have utilized her more. BUT!!! I did love her in this episode, regardless of her exit. She's heroic, insightful, and all this wonderful stuff.
      True. For a moment there I really thought Kara would be left alone in the phantom zone bleeding to death... But then Clark was all I can't leave you! YOU ARE WHERE I AM! It made up for Clark's assyness the last couple of episodes. Am I T-Money? But that would be pretty epic to highlight your hair that fast. I would always have a natural blonde sheeen!

Oh and just one random side note that bugged me... Why did Clark want Kara to find John Jones? He acted like she didn't know him, but last I checked her and the Man Hunter were not exactly on the best of terms... Wouldn't he fear that Kara might rip his now-mortal-head off? Ohh silly Clark.
      DigitalLeonardo
      Somebody Save Me...
      Last edited by DigitalLeonardo; 07-11-08, 08:05 AM.

Comment

So then we got cool Lois/Faora stuff. I thought Erica Durance was just HOT as Faora. I can't decided what was better Faora and Tess or Faora and Chloe... I LOVED Tess' eyes when Faora zoomed out, but then Chloe was just so bad ass... and then there was Chloe and Tess OMG! Just so many girl on girl hatred it was just amazing! (Yes, just a quick flashback to eariler in this episode. Chloe and Tess' stare down was just EPIC. I thought for sure Chloe was going to pull a braincrash on Tess, or Tess was gunna pull out a gun! OMG!!!!!!!! I'm sure JJ was having a personal moment.)
        *agreeing with you sooo much about Erica Durance being HOT as Faora* She had that total evil seductress thing going on yet she wasn't intending on seducing anybody (maybe Tess because the subtexty-ness was just blaring from the screen). The Chloe/Tess scene in the beginning of the episode was perfect. I loved Chloe's, "You're still looking for that thing? Because I can assure that no NASA caliber rock is just gonna pop up in some inoculous cornfield."

Oh and just one random side note that bugged me... Why did Clark want Kara to find John Jones? He acted like she didn't know him, but last I checked her and the Man Hunter were not exactly on the best of terms... Wouldn't he fear that Kara might rip his now-mortal-head off? Ohh silly Clark.
        After the events of Lara, I think that Kara probably forgave John (even though it was offscreen). Kara only hated John because of his loyalty to Jor-El and how he was the bad guy while Zor-El was the "good guy". When she had that trip down Memory Lane in Season 7, she realized that Zor-El really was the bad guy.

And then there were those two crazy kids. I love that Lois was depending on Clark in the Phantom Zone. And that she actually admitted it. As adorable as it is that she's taking Clark under her wing and how previously, she would think he's just a twerpy farm boy that she has to protect (like in Odyssey), it's great to see her not underestimate him. (And it's nice to see Kara doesn't underestimate Lois!) But...oh yeah, totally. She just conveniently doesn't remember. How predictable.
        I agree, haha. I love how Lois is starting to believe and know that Clark is more than just a farm boy who knows nothing about the real world. The brainwipe thing was kind of expected, but I don't understand how that worked out... Clark is telling her that she hallucinated the entire thing yet she's saying that she doesn't remember anything. How could she have been hallucinating if she didn't remember anything?

Comment

Lois and Clark getting sent to the Phantom Zone was pretty interesting, and I loved Lois' alien theory. "The Kent Farm is ground zero!" Oh Lois. But I really like her and Clark trying to keep each other going "Nothing's going to mess with Lois and Clark", I got a little giddy for a moment when Clark said that. But can you blame me?
          No, I really can't. I was practically jumping off mu seat in the beginning of the episode! Seriously, there was no end to may happiness when she came by with all those boxes! And then when they went to the PZ together - I was like "GAH!!! There's gonna be so much Clois !" So yes - me=happy then... (But then, bad Lois got a raise and decided to spend it on a place of her own instead of shoes or something like a normal person! grrr)

Now is anyone keeping track of how many times Lois is just conviently knocked out? I mean how is the girl not brain dead by now? It just seems like every other episode something or someone hits her...
          HAHA! Now that you mention it, it does happen quite a lot But that's just because she has to be kept from the secret. And in the PZ there really wasn't the possibility of her walking into the other room :P No, but Lois is strong headed, I'm sure she'll be fine

Okay back to Faora. About half way through the Chloe/Faora scene it hit me her son was Davis and my jaw just dropped. It all made so much sense and I am just so much more inlove with Davis' character!

Speaking of Davis, when Faora confronted him I was just in aww with both actors. It was such a touching scene and so twisted yet such a sweet mother/son moment... It was just so wrong but right? Does that make sense...? Then Faora goes and shishkabobs him! Which was pretty cool and I knew then and there... HERE COMES THE THUNDER!
          I dunno. I think the whole thing felt pretty... Lame? It felt like I've seen it before on Smallville. There's always some weird Kryptonian thing that's come to end the world. I mean, aren't there any other planets? Ah well... I did like Durance as an evil beeatch. Somehow she pulled off not looking like Lois, was it just me or was there an actual difference? I thought so... And I liked it I also loved Davis' facial when she hugged him going "I'm your long lost momma, give me a hug!".

When he woke up later and then took off his shirt (looks like he and Ollie will be competeing for most shirtless scenes? Who will win? Shall we keep tabs? So this season it is 2 for Davis and what... well Ollie had that entire episode where he was on the island shirtless... )
          in addition to more moments that fit into THIS CATEGORY
          And shirtless = Now, that's why I watch this show! (Not really, but kind of... I mean, they started off well in the very first episode and since it's only been better and better ) J.j, I love you forever and EVER! for that btw. Whenever I tell my friends about the show I go "it's this show about CK before he went all Superman and they have all these hot guys and they make them take their shirts of - it's great!"

The confrontation between Faora and Clark was pretty intense as well. Once again we are told Clark has feelings for Lois and Lois has feeling Clark... Okay we get it. MAKE OUT ALREADY!
          Could. Not. Agree. More. Then again, I've been thinking/wanting that since season four ^^ I do hope it happens soon. I mean, they like snogging each other (Hydro, season 6 - Clarkie pretending to be GA hehe). Oh, and on that note - I hope Welling gets to direct an episode this season. It seems the last two seasons, the episodes he's directed are on my top 3 for that season. So yes, fingers are crossed

But Kara to the rescue was cool, but she sure cleaned up REAL fast... I mean her hair was a real mess yet she was able to clean, curl and highlight? All the power to her!
          Super-speed?! Hello, it's not only for saving damsels (or in this case, uhm... the male version of damesel ergo Clark) in distress. It's also really good for fixing your hair - or as Clark will do in the future - put on tights

Oh and then there was OLLIE IN GREEN LEATHER oh yes, it was very nice to see the old Green Arrow back. Though I am a bit torn about him sticking Tess and paralyzing him... The two had some great banter, but I thought he crossed a line. He did it just to play with her as a payback for that itch comment made a few episodes back. It was just a bit devious for my liking. Chloe/Ollie stuff was pretty cool as always they have great chemestry when they are on screen together so I cant complain ^_^
          Hehe! I loved how he doped her and caught her before she hit the floor - very gentleman-ish. Generally, I like them. They're funny and also that storyline keeps Lois from Ollie (not that I don't like them, it's just I like Clois more) and Tess from Clark (which I'm really really happy about^^).

I love quoting. that way I can just agree or disagree on what other people say instead of actually coming up with something myself Really though, I'm mostly tired and you guys are very thorough in your "analysis" of the episode. Though I don't get the excitement about Kara. Seriously, I haven't even noticed she was missing much... I generally don't like her - I find her icky. On the other hand, I loved her comment about Lois being strong enough to handle the truth! So true!!! Just hope Clark can get that notion in soon. I think it was Anna who said this (at some point when watching Smallville...) that the main reason she wants Lois to know Clark's secret is her lame excuses. I mean, Chloe and even Clark's parents (when they were around) are pretty good at making up (semi-)believable excuses for odd behaviour ? la Clark. Lois, on the other hand, is known for her extremely lame and bad excuses when pressured

Comment

Originally posted by Signe View Post
            Oh, and on that note - I hope Welling gets to direct an episode this season. It seems the last two seasons, the episodes he's directed are on my top 3 for that season. So yes, fingers are crossed
            Well I will say "Fragile" and "Apocalypse" were good, "Hyrdo" was just okay. Nothing very special. Anyways, I thought you would like to know that Tom Welling will be directing episode 16 and Allison Mack will be directing episode 13

Comment

Well I will say "Fragile" and "Apocalypse" were good, "Hyrdo" was just okay. Nothing very special. Anyways, I thought you would like to know that Tom Welling will be directing episode 16 and Allison Mack will be directing episode 13
              1) Woo Hoo yes, that does kind of make my day^^ 2) this may be the wrong thread for this by Hydro - just OK?! Yes, the part with Tori Spelling as a very watery reporter left some to be desired but the Lois/Ollie/Clark scenes!!! Seriously! Clark in green leather tights kissing Lois when Ollie comes walking. Then Lois telling Chloe and Clark about "the best part". "Ollie's a good kisser - don't get me wrong - but that Green Arrow, he could teach Ollie a thing or two." It's perfection me tells you It's among my favourite episodes of Smallville, like, ever!

Comment

1) Woo Hoo yes, that does kind of make my day^^ 2) this may be the wrong thread for this by Hydro - just OK?! Yes, the part with Tori Spelling as a very watery reporter left some to be desired but the Lois/Ollie/Clark scenes!!! Seriously! Clark in green leather tights kissing Lois when Ollie comes walking. Then Lois telling Chloe and Clark about "the best part". "Ollie's a good kisser - don't get me wrong - but that Green Arrow, he could teach Ollie a thing or two." It's perfection me tells you It's among my favourite episodes of Smallville, like, ever!
                Okay yeah total side note, but I TOTALLY forgot that was THAT episode. All I could remember was Tori Spelling and her water-powers. But yeah, okay Hyrdo was pretty up there. My bad, my bad!

Comment

That was that episode? I fully support Clark disguised as Ollie kissing Lois! ZOMG! Lois is hilarious swooning about how good a kisser he is. Poor Ollie though!

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

Hehe, this thread is getting waaay off topic^^ But to tie it all together... (Or at least to the right season...) I love how Ollie actually brings that up later on as well. When Clark's all "but I did it for you!" and Ollie responds with a cool "you KISSED my girlfriend!" which is hilarious... Bit I guess that was the last episode and not this... Still - close enough

Oh, and am I the only one who wonders when Ollie found out that Lois and Clark wasn't getting married? Because I've been waiting for a comment on that for episode after episode (it's been what, like three ) but to no avail...

Comment

Hey! Discussing wearing green leather is always on topic.

Poor Ollie was devastated after finding out Clark and Lois were engaged. We all assumed it was about his parents, but their engagement was the true reason behind Ollie's boozing and women.

I'm going to guess that after Ollie bitterly reminded Clark about the kissage, that Clark made a remark about how he doesn't really like Lois, and then Ollie was like why are you getting married, and then the truth came out. And PRESTO, Ollie is like HELL YEAH leather dressup time and "conveniently" found a costume to pretend to be Superman.

Anyway, I love ollie/lois, but I'm really an Ollie/Chloe fan first. And this episode was amazing for me with how much concern Ollie shows for Chloe. He's always so impressed with her. It's like he's never met a girl like Chloe and doesn't know how to approach her and let her know he really likes her. I adored the end when Ollie bullies Clark to do something, because he knows Chloe trusts/loves Clark but he himself is fairly an outsider.

Random question. What files was Ollie looking at right before Chloe pops into his jumbo jet? It looked like something on a halfway house? Was he looking into Davis's past too?

Anyway, I think I myself died when Faora stabbed Davis. Poor Davis bleeds out and no one ever comes looking for him. *sob* *wail* I wonder if Faora killed his human aspect? If so does that mean that Davis won't be struggling so much with his two halves (the caring paramedic and blackout dude)? It was heartwrenching when he was like, "I drive an ambulance." Like he was trying to hold onto his identity as both a normal human and a good samaritan. I'll still love Davis if he is all bad, but, omg, I still want him to be able to find salvation.

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

Originally posted by Ehlwyen View Post
                        Hey! Discussing wearing green leather is always on topic.

Poor Ollie was devastated after finding out Clark and Lois were engaged. We all assumed it was about his parents, but their engagement was the true reason behind Ollie's boozing and women.

I'm going to guess that after Ollie bitterly reminded Clark about the kissage, that Clark made a remark about how he doesn't really like Lois, and then Ollie was like why are you getting married, and then the truth came out. And PRESTO, Ollie is like HELL YEAH leather dressup time and "conveniently" found a costume to pretend to be Superman.
                        Yeah, sounds possible. Still, there was so much potential for extreme hilarious-ness that I'm sad they didn't make anything of it. Like Ollie dropping by the farm with an engagement present or something... So much potential...

Anyway, I love ollie/lois, but I'm really an Ollie/Chloe fan first. And this episode was amazing for me with how much concern Ollie shows for Chloe. He's always so impressed with her. It's like he's never met a girl like Chloe and doesn't know how to approach her and let her know he really likes her. I adored the end when Ollie bullies Clark to do something, because he knows Chloe trusts/loves Clark but he himself is fairly an outsider.
                        I've never really thought about them that way before but now that you mention it :P Though I still think I prefer Ollie/Lois. They were just so perfect and funny in the sixth season I'm having trouble letting them go (though for Clois anything can go!). I actually re-saw the episode when she finds out he's the green man in leathery tights. Love Lois! Too bad she gets smacked unconscious before she has time to fully demand an explanation from Ollie about who it was she kissed in the alley

On that note, I've also recently seen the first three episodes of season four (ergo, the first episodes of Lois) and in those it's very obvious that they're laying it all up for future Clois. There are many intonated looks and laughs. Chloe even looks at Clark (in a wet T-shirt), looks at Lois and then there's a zoom in on her and she looks a jealous because she can see it happen. AND Lana says to Clark (about Lois/Clois) that "that's how the best ones start" (or something) after he went all "she's rude and annoying and I hate her" (sort of... I do not have photographic -or is it hear-o-graphic- memory).

Random question. What files was Ollie looking at right before Chloe pops into his jumbo jet? It looked like something on a halfway house? Was he looking into Davis's past too?
                        No idea

Anyway, I think I myself died when Faora stabbed Davis. Poor Davis bleeds out and no one ever comes looking for him. *sob* *wail* I wonder if Faora killed his human aspect? If so does that mean that Davis won't be struggling so much with his two halves (the caring paramedic and blackout dude)? It was heartwrenching when he was like, "I drive an ambulance." Like he was trying to hold onto his identity as both a normal human and a good samaritan. I'll still love Davis if he is all bad, but, omg, I still want him to be able to find salvation.
                        I dunno. I somehow doubt I'll like him when he goes all evil-kenivil on us. Mostly because Smallville has this tendency to have really bad evil bad-guys. And because I think Clark has done so much progress from being the oh so confusable farm boy to the cool non-flannel wearing reporter. And whenever a bad guy that used to be his sort-of (or in this case his best friend's sort-of) friend he gets all confused and "oh what should I do?! and how I wished I had my daddy!!!". Me doesn't like that Clarkie... Mostly because I hated Jonathan Ah well, we'll see what happens

Comment

Working...
                        X