Episode 8.07 "Identity"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 8.07 "Identity"

This would be my FAVORITE episode... Hands down. Season Eight is just none stop amazing. I think Alfred Gough and Miles Millar leaving was the best thing to happen to the series. We are getting just these amazing episode and I was thinking as I was watching that Lex, Lana and Lionel no longer in the show we are getting just top notch performances from Lois, Chloe and even Jimmy. Tess and Ollie are also just bringing it and Clark is just... It is about time Tom Welling stepped it up and became the star!

So lets break it down shall we?

Clark:
    So we are finally getting some Superman. I think it is great that we are getting Clark to see that maybe he likes the attention he wants the praise after seven years of saving people I think he wants SOME credit and you could see it in his eyes when the people were clapping for Super-Ollie.

It was also great too see Clark in some monotones, I am hoping he tossed all his outfits (and yes, on the table was his entire wardrobe... all the horrid shirts we've seen since day 1! Now lets hope it is gone... GONE!).

What more to say about Clark... I think his confrontation with Tess was unrealistic. And why didn't she bust him more? What nerve does he have? That is the only thing that kinda bugged me this episode.

Chloe:
    Well Chloe was pretty side-line all episode... And I was a bit upset that she didn't do much and was just kind of there to lie to Jimmy and drive a car. And then...

OMG

CHLOE IS GETTING BADASS!!! When she arrived at the hospital at first I thought it was Tess' hand and then it was Chloe and it didn't even connect to me that Sabastian might have read Clark's mind... I didn't even think about it, but I guess that is why Chloe rocks. When she grabbed his hand I just... Chloe murdered a man. Killed. Dead. Gone. I was just in shock. I still have no words except... CHLOE IS GOD.

Lois/Sabastian:
    As always Lois was hot and again season 8 is just letting Erica Durance SHINE! She has been such a background character and now she is just front and center and I love it.

I loved her flirting with Clark, when she placed her hand on his chest, made him zip her up I am just so rooting for them to just get dirty! Err... but not so much.

The fight at the end with Sabastian was so intense, but I love that Lois is able to hold her own. She was so fierce and just so amazing. She gave so much emotion in that one scene. I love that she called Clark, I think she knows something is up with him and I really just love the tension between the two.

I got chills when she told Clark that she will confront this mystery hero and give the world's first exclusive interview. I just HAD to start clapping cause she is just so rocking right now. I also hope her and Jimmy start working together more, cause season seven had some great scene with the two of them.

Jimmy:
    Was actually passable. I know, it amaze me too! I thought it was totally beleivable that he figured out Clark's secret. Clark does a piss job of hiding it, and I was just all happy for Jimmy when he told Clark and Chloe he understood the lies and he could be trusted, then it broke my heart when the lied (and yes I finally beleive that Chloe will not go through with this wedding).

Ollie:
    I am glad he is finally going back to his Green Arrow roots. He is done his party-boy life style and is going back to his Justice League pals and hopefully that means we will get some more Black Canary.

I think Ollie as SuperOllie was great, and I loved him all action heroish, he is just so perfect at it. That cape was wicked, and I really hope season eight ends with Clark standing in front of the american flag with his blue and red suit, curl in his hair and just ready to kick ass pose!

Tess:
    Was good, she was very minimal in this episode and she was very mysterious an very cool. She didn't really blow me away like the rest of the cast, but she was good additon. I do hope to get some more movement storyline for her in the next few episodes, a flashback would be great with Lionel.

Next Week
    Spoiler:
    KARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. I've been slacking. I usually don't get so lazy with posting until like mid-to-late season. ANYWAY. Here are my all srs bsns comments, as what's supposed to be usual.

I always love seeing that Lois still fights and cuts beeyotches. THAT'S my Lois (not that I mind sophisticated, professional Lois. But...well, you know. I'm glad that she's still the Lois I grew to adore.)

Clark and Oliver are so cute. Like, Oliver comes in and is all like, "Clark you have powers and save people, and you should really be a superhero. Also, could you plz dress up like me so that my identity isn't revealed? XOXO" ...and then Clark's all like, "OMFG OLIVER. You should totally look ridiculous in red, like I always do, so that Little J(immy) doesn't find out my secret identity. ALSO, you should totally be a superhero again, my friend. No more of this drinking with your little (not!Chloe and not!Tess) playmates. Holla at ya boy!" Oh, you KNOW that's totally how it really went down.

On a more serious note (well, not completely serious. Just more honest, I guess.), it was fun to see that parallel. And I love seeing them joke around with each other. Clark making fun of Ollie in a cape. Ollie making fun of Clark's...everything. My spirits actually fell a little to see Ollie all party boy lately. So I'm glad he's embracing his Green Arrow life again.

And you guys will RARELY ever hear me say this, but: Awww, Jimmy. In spite of me usually being the first person to unleash my fiery wrath on the kid's very existence. BUT OH JIMMY. Seriously. Plus, it's the whole thing about how ridiculous it is that people can't recognize Superman throught Clark Kent's glasses? Except Jimmy actually put together the Red blur. So I have to give him props for that. I thought this was a kinda neat episode for him, and I was kind of sad that he didn't get to be in on the secret at least for a little bit. (KINDA! And then I remembered that he's still half-responsible for Chlimmy.) But it was nice to see him get some credit in the end. I didn't even scream out "RUN OVER HIM CHLOE! WHILE YOU HAVE THE CHANCE!" I may have thought it, out of habit, but I really wasn't hoping for it. I think that's what we call progress But now that he gets a hot-shot edit again, does Chloe have to be pity-engaged to him still *hopeful* I kid, I kid. ...sort of.

While I'm making ridiculous confessions today, I'll admit it. I guess I like the way Clois is developing. It doesn't feel forced just because it's "fate" ...It's likable. Believable. And I'm not bitter about it. And it's nice to see a softer Lois, without losing the tough-as-nails attitude. BUT that scene of her talking about how she'll track down the mysterious red blur superhero didn't really do much for me. It didn't feel like a BIG moment to me. I kind of laughed, actually. In an ironic way.

Also, AHA! At Clark mentioning something about not being able to mind-wipe everyone who is put in danger by knowing his secret. BUT CAN HE? *taps fingers together* MUAHAHAHA What was I saying again...

Anyway, Tess is lovely. In her own way. I'm completely obsessed with her. This wasn't her episode, but I thought I should just mention that I love her anyway.

FINALLY...HELLO CHLOE WITH THE BLACK GLOVES. CHLOE! SCARY! CHLOE?! (Actually, I thought it was Tess for a very short second.) Anyway, yeah. Oh crap. But...did you see her face as she was walking away from the scene? I don't know why. I loved that. But really...I'm scared for her. I really am. *le siiiigh*
    would you do anything for me

buy a new diamond ring for me

Comment

I just watched this today, and I wrote down a few thought while I watched it (yes, I am that geeky, but it really doesn't mean this entry will be any more coherent )

First of all, I found it hilarious that Jimmy snapped a picture of Clark. I was scared first but then...
      LOL the picture is a red blur. "What am I looking at?" ahhhh Clark, so subtle

YIPPEEEE Chloe I love how she's still protecting Clark's secret, even though Jimmy's totally figured it out. I actually felt quite bad for Jimmy. For a second. Then he just annoyed the crap outta me, as usual! Bah
      I really found it annoying that he kept insisting it was Clark in that picture. WHY do you figure? Nobody else in the entire city of Metropolis wears red? OK

Again, I gotta say I completely love the chemistry/tension between Clark and Lois
      Clark was so adorable, when Lois explained to him that she was going out with that guy... "I know what a date is" awww the look on his face, like a kid who can't have any more candy

omg omg omg Clark is getting rid of all his blue and red clothes? WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE finally
      I can't get over how, just cos Jimmy has a photo of a red blur, that Clark is throwing away his beloved horrendous wardrobe. BUT I AIN'T COMPLAININ'
      It was actually nice to see him in something else, some other colors. I love red like the next person (ok, it's my favorite color) but it was getting old. And, I suppose Clark is finally understanding that he has to be more inconspicuous if he plan on keeping his identity hidden but still walk around randomly saving people

And he is damn hot in neutral colors :droll:

I am so glad that Clark got Ollie out of his.... whatever it was! I suppose I can forgive Jimmy for being so annoying, because if it wasn't for him, Clark wouldn't have been so desperate for help. I am not sure what that says about Clark, I'd like to think he'd have eventually tried to get Ollie back to normal, but as it happened, it was Jimmy's fault

YAY Ollie in a cape A red one at that He looked so cool zooming across the street in it. And he liked it too
      I loved Ollie's speech about how he is the Green Arrow and all that
      Wheeeeeeee Green Arrow is back!

I'm so glad Clark is realizing that he actually LIKE the attention, the way people appreciate having a savior around. It's another step in he right direction!

So... this brings me to... Chloe *sigh*. She was awesome in this episode, I love her so She's so loyal to Clark, she'll even lie to her fiance about it, which of course proves that their relationship is totally not gonna work

But oh, Chloe... I don't even know if I should be scared or if I should be excited. I mean, again - she'll do anything to protect Clark, but to actually KILL someone? She's never gone that far before, and I'm scared for where her character is going. It's not like Chloe to do a thing like this.... she could have found another way, I am sure... if she can make his mind overload like a computer, can't she erase data too? Oh well.... she did it. I guess we'll just have to wait and see where it takes her (And for the record, I thought it would be Tess too for a sec )

In conclusion: I clapped my hands all excitedly on several occasions throughout this episode. I LOVED IT
      All the little things, bringing us closer to Super!Clark All the little hints towards Clois And I agree with J.j, it was likable and believable and did not seem forced at all to me. It's almost like we can feel their feelings grow towards eachother, it's a fraction each episode. It's really awesome
      >> and we want s p e c t a c u l a r v i e w s if we're to stay for the w e e k e n d <<

Comment

Originally posted by little albatross View Post
        Seriously. Plus, it's the whole thing about how ridiculous it is that people can't recognize Superman throught Clark Kent's glasses? Except Jimmy actually put together the Red blur.
        That's one of mine and Anna's more frequent discussions - how the H*ll are they going to make that convincing - when everybody has seen him without glasses... I mean, in the "myth" he comes to Metropolis (which, btw is not in Kansas...) in glasses^^

But, gah! I loved this episode!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Anna and I saw it together and right after the credits she went - "wait! stop! rewind!" (which caused me to be mildly confused). I did as she told me (because no-one wants the wrath of Anna upon you ) and there it was. Kyle Schmidt's name. GAAAHHH!!!!!! (for those not in the know - he played Henry in Blood Ties). So yeah, we were mighty exited The second "gah!" came when we actually saw him (he played Sebastian) and his hair. Seriously! What was he/make-up thinking?!

See, I've been a Clois shipper since season four and have therefore been picking up on Clois references for a loooong time I love it that they're making it more prominent now though The zipping!!!! How I loved that scene! Just Clark's awkwardness and hesitation and the zooming in on her back... Aww....

I also think another thing that really shows hoe Clark and Lois have gotten much closer is that when Lois was attacked in her appartment she didn't call Chloe first, but Clark. Something that so wouldn't have happened in any earlier season^^

As all seem to, I lurved the Clark/Oliver (shouldn't they have a "name" Coliver, Olark, Oliverk?) scenes!
        Clark: Tell me you're sober.
        Oliver: Let me tell you something--I wish I wasn't sober. I can be in a cabana in Aruba right now. Instead, I'm in the middle of downtown on a rooftop with you guys.
        Clark: You didn't hear me complain when I had to put on green leather to protect your identity.
        Oliver: Clark, you made out with my girlfriend, man. What did you have to complain about?
        I mean, hahaha!!!! And the cape! OMG!!!! Anna and I simultaneously burst out laughing when he saw the cape! It was just too perfect I just can't wait for the next episode (although by it's description it sound way too much like old Smallville....)

Comment

Originally posted by Leloo View Post
          But oh, Chloe... I don't even know if I should be scared or if I should be excited. I mean, again - she'll do anything to protect Clark, but to actually KILL someone? She's never gone that far before, and I'm scared for where her character is going. It's not like Chloe to do a thing like this.... she could have found another way, I am sure... if she can make his mind overload like a computer, can't she erase data too? Oh well.... she did it. I guess we'll just have to wait and see where it takes her (And for the record, I thought it would be Tess too for a sec )
          I think that we're supposed to believe this isn't actually OUR Chloe acting on her own accord. Because OUR Chloe wouldn't do that. Like, they've been showing us that she is a good guy, as always. And then this happens and completely shocks us. Like one of those things that's supposed to show us that there really is something wrong developing here. And that these new supercomputer powers of hers aren't a blessing as she'd like to treat them.

Spoiler:
          Like, IDK, Brainiac taking control of her eventually

I really found it annoying that he kept insisting it was Clark in that picture. WHY do you figure? Nobody else in the entire city of Metropolis wears red?
          That would have annoyed me too, if I wasn't busy making fun of Clark for being a doofus as usual But it's more believable that Jimmy would suspect Clark, since he realized all these people being mysteriously saved seemed to start in Smallville and the pattern followed the gang to Metropolis after they graduated. Plus, Clark was just as pushy in denying the existence of a hero as Jimmy was in wanting to find the hero. It does look suspicious. (OMG. I NEED TO STOP DEFENDING LITTLE J. LIKE NOW.)

She's so loyal to Clark, she'll even lie to her fiance about it, which of course proves that their relationship is totally not gonna work
          MUAHAHHAHAHA. KENT/SULLIVAN 08. (And every other year, for that matter.)

It cracks me up that Clark's the only person who insists Chloe is marrying the right guy. Doofus. And blind. As always

Originally posted by Signe
          That's one of mine and Anna's more frequent discussions - how the H*ll are they going to make that convincing - when everybody has seen him without glasses... I mean, in the "myth" he comes to Metropolis (which, btw is not in Kansas...) in glasses^^
          LMFAO. It's one thing if they've only ever known him with glasses. But I mean...On Smallville, would he start wearing glasses suddenly? They'll all still remember what he looks like without them! Or (and I'm totally joking, obviously) but the show could pull the old switcheroo on us, and tell us that SUPERMAN will wear glasses and Clark doesn't. If so, I vote for goggles.
          would you do anything for me

buy a new diamond ring for me

Comment

Originally posted by Signe View Post
            This was one of the things that crossed my mind too!! It's so stupid, they've teased us with those glasses for so long now, the h0rs!! It's about time he put them on. BUT as you said, how on earth can he get away with it NOW? After having pranced around Metropolis for years without them?

and there it was. Kyle Schmidt's name. GAAAHHH!!!!!! (for those not in the know - he played Henry in Blood Ties). So yeah, we were mighty exited The second "gah!" came when we actually saw him (he played Sebastian) and his hair. Seriously! What was he/make-up thinking?!
            I recognised him Even though I've seen all of 4 episodes of Blood Ties.

I think that we're supposed to believe this isn't actually OUR Chloe acting on her own accord. Because OUR Chloe wouldn't do that. Like, they've been showing us that she is a good guy, as always. And then this happens and completely shocks us. Like one of those things that's supposed to show us that there really is something wrong developing here. And that these new supercomputer powers of hers aren't a blessing as she'd like to treat them.

Spoiler:
            Like, IDK, Brainiac taking control of her eventually
            I so don't want anything bad to happen to her
            Maybe, he does take her over but then of course CLARK saves her in the end and they live happily ever after (a girl can dream, right?)

That would have annoyed me too, if I wasn't busy making fun of Clark for being a doofus as usual But it's more believable that Jimmy would suspect Clark, since he realized all these people being mysteriously saved seemed to start in Smallville and the pattern followed the gang to Metropolis after they graduated. Plus, Clark was just as pushy in denying the existence of a hero as Jimmy was in wanting to find the hero. It does look suspicious. (OMG. I NEED TO STOP DEFENDING LITTLE J. LIKE NOW.)
            Yes, you do
            I kid, I kid
            I agree, the way he explained things made it more believable. And Clark was a doofus about it, as usual
            I'm just saying that just cos the blur is red and the fact that Jimmy sees Clark's red jacket, makes him burst out "it's YOU ZOMG"
            I know there was more to it than just that though. Jimmy might be annoying but he's not stupid (not completely, anyway)

It is really lame that Clark, as defensive and protective he is about his secret, as careless he is about actively protecting it. Ok, perhaps that made little sense. I'm just saying for someone as obvious as him, for someone who STANDS OUT in a crowd (cos let's face it, he's TALL, muscly and HAWT) he sure doesn't do much to stay inconspicuous. So yeah, it was about time someone figured it out. I mean, if Lana can figure it out eventually, so should everyone else be able to

It cracks me up that Clark's the only person who insists Chloe is marrying the right guy. Doofus. And blind. As always
            It doesn't crack me up It makes me sad. STUPID CLARK!
            >> and we want s p e c t a c u l a r v i e w s if we're to stay for the w e e k e n d <<

Comment

Meehe^^ I agree though - you really have to stop defending "Little J". Nah, just kiddin' I think Jimmy's arguments for why he thought Clarkie was the "hero" were very valid (and true - duh!). I mean, it would've been a long shot if it had been just the blur+jacket. However, there was the "trail" and the fact that Clark is always around when something happens and that he's a "good-guy"...

Yes, doofus and blind - very correct^^ Though seriously, Clois is so much better than Chlark - I mean there's serious humour in Clois^^ (Though I recently re-saw the Pilot and haha! Love Chloe and Pete betting on Clark, why ever did they stop that?!)

LMFAO. It's one thing if they've only ever known him with glasses. But I mean...On Smallville, would he start wearing glasses suddenly? They'll all still remember what he looks like without them! Or (and I'm totally joking, obviously) but the show could pull the old switcheroo on us, and tell us that SUPERMAN will wear glasses and Clark doesn't. If so, I vote for goggles.
              You killed me!!!! Goggles!!! You do realize that the image I got in my head was like scuba-diving Superman, ergo man in blue/red/yellow tights, with cape and humongous bright yellow under-water goggles (don't ask me why under-water...). I you...

It is really lame that Clark, as defensive and protective he is about his secret, as careless he is about actively protecting it. Ok, perhaps that made little sense. I'm just saying for someone as obvious as him, for someone who STANDS OUT in a crowd (cos let's face it, he's TALL, muscly and HAWT) he sure doesn't do much to stay inconspicuous. So yeah, it was about time someone figured it out. I mean, if Lana can figure it out eventually, so should everyone else be able to
              Hehe - the Lana thing actually made me remember a thing from Lois and Clark (90's show about, duh!, Lois and Clark) when a duchebag from the future comes and tells Lois about how people in the future are laughing at her because they think she was so stupid for taking so long in figuring out his identity (by then it's common knowledge and they like rule the world or something...)

And yes, I do realise that this was the most unnecessary post in the history of like - mankind... or something...

Comment

Originally posted by Signe View Post
                Yes, doofus and blind - very correct^^ Though seriously, Clois is so much better than Chlark - I mean there's serious humour in Clois^^ (Though I recently re-saw the Pilot and haha! Love Chloe and Pete betting on Clark, why ever did they stop that?!)
                I'm NOT agreeing that Clois is better than Chlark, BUT (yes, there's a but) I am currently re-watching season 4 and I have to say that Lois and Clark have great chemistry. Especially in the early episodes (um, "Facade" anyone? ). And their chemistry is still going strong - it's a different one from Clark and Chloe, which - I guess the writers have made more of a friendship kind of chemistry (DAMN THEM )
                Evenso, I still love Clark and Chloe's chemistry and (to keep on topic in this thread) I think it really shined through in this episode that they have a long history together and neither Jimmy or Lois can change that. No matter how hard they try

Hehe - the Lana thing actually made me remember a thing from Lois and Clark (90's show about, duh!, Lois and Clark) when a duchebag from the future comes and tells Lois about how people in the future are laughing at her because they think she was so stupid for taking so long in figuring out his identity (by then it's common knowledge and they like rule the world or something...)
                CLARK AND LOIS FOR WORLD PRESIDENT (as long as they promise to eliminate Monday mornings )
                I gotta say that even though i did watch that show randomly way back when, I always loved Smallville more There characters, and their development is just so much better. Plus, it wasn't called "Chloe and Clark" - now THERE'S a show I want to see

And yes, I do realise that this was the most unnecessary post in the history of like - mankind... or something...
                No, that would be this one

Oooh I just thought of something else. Jimmy is all super!investigator and figures out that the hero is Clark. That's all good and well, but isn't he a bit gullible for just being convinced so easily that it's NOT Clark? I mean, Clark isn't exactly subtle in his denying it. If Jimmy is so convinced that it's Clark, I think he's letting himself un-convince too easily.

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalLeonardo View Post
                  Clark:
                  What more to say about Clark... I think his confrontation with Tess was unrealistic. And why didn't she bust him more? What nerve does he have? That is the only thing that kinda bugged me this episode.
                  Very true, I don't see why he had to go up there to complain. It's not like Tess was forcing him to write the article and Tess had no clue that the blur was connected to Clark, so she had no reason force it on him for no apparent reason. She barely even showed any interest in what Clark said to her after he left.

Lois/Sabastian:
                  The fight at the end with Sabastian was so intense, but I love that Lois is able to hold her own. She was so fierce and just so amazing. She gave so much emotion in that one scene. I love that she called Clark, I think she knows something is up with him and I really just love the tension between the two.
                  I love when Lois Lane acts like a tough cookie. I'm glad that we actually got to see it again. Last time she fought like that was in Descent or something. The way that she tripped up Sebastian and ran for the gun was incredible.

Anyway, Tess is lovely. In her own way. I'm completely obsessed with her. This wasn't her episode, but I thought I should just mention that I love her anyway.
                  I agree, haha. Tess is just so blunt and evil and it showed especially when she confronted Sebastian/Wilson in the limo and said, "Well it sounds like you're in a bit of a quagmire". I just love this woman so much. She didn't even twitch or frown or anything when she said that.

My first post here and I'm already embarassing myself with my love for Tess and Lois.

Comment

This was one of the things that crossed my mind too!! It's so stupid, they've teased us with those glasses for so long now, the h0rs!! It's about time he put them on. BUT as you said, how on earth can he get away with it NOW? After having pranced around Metropolis for years without them?
                    My little synopsis? Weellll....Clark was doing a cool fore-shadowy thingy in this eppy when talking about mind-wiping everyone who knows his secret. See, I think Chloe is going to die at the end of this season, now don't hit me, but just like Wes died in the Ats finale, it's only appropro that a major character would die in the Smallville finale. I think it'll be Clo, and i think that as her dying 'favor' to Clark, she's going to mind-wipe everyone with her brainiac powers that knows him of knowing him (not his mom) but like Lois and Jimmy, etc. So at the end of the finale, he'll show up at the Daily Planet for his 'first day' on the job, wearing his disguise of the ever-concealing glasses, and voila, Superman myth is in sync. He'll 'meet' Lois, after having some type of wild torrid love-affair with her this season, that of course she'll have no memory of... and she'll totally ignore him, treat him like a dork like Lois does in the Superman lore. This would also be a great way to wrap up the Lex-knows-my-secret angle, too, if Lex were to come back this season which is what this fan-girly's heart is hoping for.
                    sigpic

Comment

we're getting a season 9 though right? i thought i heard that... i wanna say that i heard it... but i dunno. heh, anyone help me?
                      Just one rule... I don't want to date a twin... I've been traded before.

Comment

Originally posted by modifiedblind View Post
                        we're getting a season 9 though right? i thought i heard that... i wanna say that i heard it... but i dunno. heh, anyone help me?
                        From what I've heard and understand to be true is that this is the final season. I would be ecstatic for another season, but I don't think that is the case.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LRae12 View Post
                          My little synopsis? Weellll....Clark was doing a cool fore-shadowy thingy in this eppy when talking about mind-wiping everyone who knows his secret. See, I think Chloe is going to die at the end of this season, now don't hit me, but just like Wes died in the Ats finale, it's only appropro that a major character would die in the Smallville finale. I think it'll be Clo, and i think that as her dying 'favor' to Clark, she's going to mind-wipe everyone with her brainiac powers that knows him of knowing him (not his mom) but like Lois and Jimmy, etc. So at the end of the finale, he'll show up at the Daily Planet for his 'first day' on the job, wearing his disguise of the ever-concealing glasses, and voila, Superman myth is in sync. He'll 'meet' Lois, after having some type of wild torrid love-affair with her this season, that of course she'll have no memory of... and she'll totally ignore him, treat him like a dork like Lois does in the Superman lore. This would also be a great way to wrap up the Lex-knows-my-secret angle, too, if Lex were to come back this season which is what this fan-girly's heart is hoping for.
                          Whoa. You really thought that through... It seems as a possible solution but I'd hate every minute of it... Especially the Lois part

From what I've heard and understand to be true is that this is the final season. I would be ecstatic for another season, but I don't think that is the case.
                          Same here. As I understand it it is the final season. Just like Angel, final season = best season... Very typical, we've got seven years of mediocre TV and now they're finally stepping up and it's The End. I hope (crosses fingers and do lots and lots of wishful and happy thinking) that they'll do a Superman Series with Welling and Durance though... I mean, with the success of this season (as far as it has gone^^) and the show in general would they really like to kill a winning concept? Usually, when there's more money to squeeze they do So I hope, I wish and I (almost) pray.

Comment

That would be an awesome way to get Smallville back in sync with the Superman tradition. So tragic...I would die of horrible happiness if that happened. But part of me wants Smallville to just go off in it's own direction. End with Lois knowing everything and Superman having to wear a mask.

Comment

Working...
                            X