Jericho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jericho

This show is AMAZING! It got canceled, but the fans rallied together and CBS is bringing it back. Reruns of the first season begin July 6 at 9/8c. Please everyone watch it. We need all the ratings we can get. The 2nd season begins this Fall. I can't wait! =o)
    "Love isn't brains, children, it's blood...blood screaming inside you to work its will. I may be love's bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it."
    - Spike
    http://world3.monstersgame.us/?ac=vid&vid=383001568

It's not bad. I've seen a good half of the episodes and some are really great and others are so-so. It hasn't hooked me completely but it has its good points.

It's very cool the fans rallied hard enough to get seven more episodes (more if it does well). Not a lot of shows can say the same, that's for sure!
    sigpic
    follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

I think this is a decent show. Given the theme (I absolutely love post-apocalyptic stories), it had a lot of potential, to which it didn't live up, in my opinion. Still, I like the show well enough...it started out slow and too soapish, but it picked up in the second part of the season, and I was very disappointed when they cancelled it and the finale left everything hanging with a bloody cliffhanger! So I was really glad when I heard that the fans campain had actually worked (did this ever happen before? I don't remember)...I signed the petition, but I didn't have the chance to send nuts to CBS, living outside America...which was what made the CBS people change their mind..so well done, Jericho fans!
      Francy
      Thread Saviour
      Last edited by Francy; 23-06-07, 06:30 PM.

|LiveJournal| | |Tumblr|
      Icon by xiperita

Comment

Working...
      X