Heroes 3.04 "I Am Become Death" Spoiler Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes 3.04 "I Am Become Death" Spoiler Discussion Thread

Yeah, a new one aired last night. I really, really liked parts of it. Other parts? Not really. Plus, there was no HRG

Matt/Some Random Guy: I really dislike this storyline so far. I don't like this new character, and I really want Matt back where he belongs: civilization! To me, it's the most boring part of the last two episodes. Hopefully this whole, "Daphne is my dying lover!" thing will bring him back to his not-boring self. Future!Matt was interesting, though!

Mohinder: The other bad thing in this episode. His super-strength is annoying. Him trying to protect the screaming woman was just....ah! It's really going nowhere. If they want to make Mohinder bad, make him evil already! But, please, don't draw it out like you have been doing so far.

Hiro/Ando: Hiro is pissing me off so damn much. I hate him telling Ando how horrible he is. Thank god he said he was a horrible friend, cause Hiro is! But, then Ando had to go stick up for Hiro! NO I'm not exactly sure where this story is going, to be quite honest. I loved Adam returning at the very end, cause who doesn't love Sark? Let's wait and see how this turns out.

Tracy/Nathan/Linderman: Fabulous stuff, here! Really awesome! All the Linderman convos were top-notch, and Tracy trying to kill herself was really sad. Luckily, Nathan saved her and they started kissing, because I love this relationship. Plus, talk about revealing! So, Tracy was made, as was Niki, and a person named Barbara? I want Barbara to come onto the show now. What power does she have? I hope there's more to it, though. I know The Company was involved, but can there be a whole bigger picture to it? Hmm....

The Future: Obviously, the best part of the episode. Or, second best. I liked how Future!Claire was so badass. Loved how Future!Sylar was good. Loved Peter absorbing Sylar's abilities This will be awesome, but how could Peter kill Nathan in the future!? And this leads me to questions: when you die in the future, doesn't anything happen in the present as a consequence. Like, when Peter died, and Nathan died. Doesn't anything happen to Present!Peter and Nathan? And I'm still confused: what is the big picture? Is Mohinder the huge bad guy here? I mean, he is creating the formula to give us powers. But, The Formula that Hiro lost....is that a formula to take away powers? If so, why is this a big deal? If it's really a formula to give people powers and they're so concentrated on getting this formula....well, why aren't they after Mohinder? And why would someone want to give everyone powers if they know it's create chaos. What is the point? Sorry, just a bit confused.

Overall? A sometimes-awesome, sometimes-okay, mostly-confusing episode. In my book, that's a "good episode"! Wow, there's been a future episode every volume so far.

I liked all the future stuff, but there was a lot of stuff that seemed dodgy. First of all, FuturePeter doesn't have regen? How does that work? Was it the Haitian being nearby neutralizing it? Or was that power actually stripped from him at some point?

Also, I'm... not quite buying Hayden Panettiere as cutthroat vengeful bitch. She's a great actress, and clearly they are writing this to let her have some fun, but it's a *bit* sudden -- I'd have rather had that one scene in the premiere, and then several episodes of her coping with what happened with Sylar, like her incident with Meredith, showing her growing obsessive and distant, and *then* show us where it goes.

I'm very troubled by the Sylar's power thing. First of all -- plot inconsistency. There's no credible explanation for why Peter wouldn't have absorbed the IA in one of any number of previous encounters with Sylar. He's absorbed his other powers. And it can't be that the power has to be in use to absorb it, because Sylar was IA-ing him in "Parasite". It makes no sense whatsoever that this would require a separate meeting with Sylar *and* his consent to it. Just a plot error.

Second -- I *really* don't like the implication that it's only the power that made Sylar into a megalomaniacal murderer. In Season 1, they tried to make it the unreasonable demands and clinginess of his mother. Now in Season 3, they are trying to say that the IA made him that way. The TV Guide thing even described it as "a dark power". Nuh uh, don't buy it. And even if we allow it, I *really* don't buy that Peter would be so seduced by it that the *second time he ever used it* he tried to kill his own brother, future brother or not.

There was a lot of awesome stuff here, but the handling of IA is *really* uncool.

As for FutureSylar -- how does he have like a 6 or 7 or 8 year old kid only four years in the future? Does he have a 3 or 4 year old he doesn't know about, that was named Noah by totally coincidence? That's either a plot inconsistency or bad casting. But, I did love him getting his Sprague on -- if nothing else, nice for the show to remember that's still in there, and the effect was great. I was disappointed, though -- when he stood back up after Knox attacked him, I wanted it to be ON. Sylar is still one of the two biggest badasses in the show, power wise, three full mags and his swinging cod.

What is Knox's power, anyway? There was something to do with fear?

As another side-note, we now know that Present Peter *did* absorb Flint's power. Presumably, then, he also has Jesse's.

Mohinder and his formula -- this is much closer to what I like about the idea of exploring heroes and villains. He probably killed that guy. And his formula may create powers, but it is unstable. I assume the *actual* formula can create them without the side effects.

Speaking of formulas, Kring has one of his own -- Ali + The Pasdar = Love. Even up to the cheesy (and repetitive) mid-air rescue thing, it all works. And LMAO @ Ali Larter's excessively hideous First Lady glasses. WTF were those about? Is she Bono? And can I vote Petrelli on November 4th?

I'm glad Hiro and Ando made up and that Hiro realized he was the dick. And I'm glad Ando took up for him -- that's how they roll. As for bringing back Adam... that's very interesting. I mean, that he would come back makes sense, because of Angela's dream, but why do they need him to deal with this formula thing? I'm also looking forward to how Ando and Adam interact.

I really just don't know about Parkman's storyline. I love the guy with him, though. Not buying him having a love story with Daphne.
    sigpic
    Banner by LRae12

Comment

LMFAO @ Ali Larter's sunglasses! I was like "WTF?" while watching that, too, but, then again, I was too busy squeeling at the idea of Tracy/Nathan getting married and being the number one couple in America in only 4 years time...

I agree with Dan, for the most part. This episode was so full of inconsistencies that it was kinda basically messy. The future stuff was interesting - more interesting than the season 2 future episode but nowhere near as huge as "Five Years Gone" - and I loved the Tracy/Nathan stuff in the present but everything else was...blah.

The Mohinder storyline is too cartoonish for me to enjoy. Hiro and Ando need a new storyline because they've been down this road multiple times before. Maya's awesome because she shows up for one scene to play the bitchy girlfriend role and the disappears.

OH! OH! OH! And Dr. Zimmerman's big Sanders Sisters reveal? One of the most troubling inconsistencies of them all. Niki, Tracy, and Barbara. Where's Jessica? We KNOW that Jessica was a real person. She really WAS Niki's sister. And what about Hal Sanders? What role does he play in all of this? And who ARE their real parents? I know that these are all questions that could be answered soon but, alas...

*Spoilers*

Spoiler:
      It seems like they won't be answered at all. Tracy only interacts with Nathan over the next few episodes and confronts only Angela Petrelli about what she just found out. Unless Angela explains everything in 3.05 to Tracy (and the viewers), the writers just dug themselves into a very, VERY nasty plot hole that contradicts everything from season 1.

But, back to the Jessica-less storyline, maybe Jessica was HAL's daughter and she wasn't biologically related to Niki? Maybe? That's a possibility but it's just...sketchy. I dunno. Even the concept of a 'Barbara' running around is concerning me.

Theory about Peter's lack of a regenerative ability? We know that future!Peter has that scar and, with regen, scarring isn't possible. So he must've had his power stripped from him at some point within that four year period. HOWEVER, why didn't present!Peter's cuts on his sexxxy, chiseled chest heal when it was just him and future!Nathan in the lab/morgue?

And I'm enjoying the Matt/Usutu (I don't know how to spell it, but I think that's his name?) storyline a lot more than the repetitive Hiro/Ando one. *Shrugs*

Overall, an awesome episode if you ignore the plot holes and whatnot. Very intriguing, too...

EDIT!: Oh, clarification! Knox's ability is that he can sense the fear of those around them and he absorbs it, transforming it into super strength. Basically, he's Niki's polar opposite. While she only used her super strength when she was scared or feeling threatened, Knox uses his super strength when OTHERS are scared or feeling threatened.
      wittyCOMEBACK: updated 10/2/10!

YAY! AFA'S! COME CELEBRATE WITH US!

Comment

Woot! What an episode. I rewatched it cause I really wasn't sure about it at first... It just seemed really sloppy. Like alot of scenes were cut out and just were not connected and its like the really just didn't try...

Also is it just me or is everything moving REALLY fast? I mean... Peter was only trapped for like an episode and a half. What a waste Francis Capra really could have done ALOT more... Oh well, the writers do what they want...

Lets break it down

THE GOOD
        The Future! I was rather impressed. And just kinda blown away. Claire is FINALLY enjoyable! I really loved her badassness and I really felt for her, I felt for all the "villians" or whatever they are. They were just ALOT cooler and I would so rather a series based on them.

Daphne annoyed the HELL outta me in her first apperances, but future Daphne is cool and alot more mature. I like the idea of her and Matt raising Molly and their new baby. I was impressed with how much I felt for her and when she showed up at the apartment "not fast enough" my heart sunk. I wish they would have used Molly more (the girl who didn't age at all in 4 years...) she is a really cool character and... wow it feels like season 2 again. Can we not get a single character developed? Is that too much to ask for?

Oh sorry, back to the good. Sylar! I know, I am surprised too. I can't explain but... Sylar was somewhat enjoyable for a character that died in my heart in season 1..

And course... TRACY! Though I think she was poorly edited... Everything just seemed really rushed and just randomly placed. Her jumping and whatnot just seemed so... How did we get here? But besides that it was great to see Ali for more then 2 minutes. She really brought it all and I loved her and Nathan. And yes, they are the future of awsome!

THE BAD
        Mohinder... God... I agree about the cartoonyness to him. It just seems like way to much. And Maya. WHAT THE ****? I'm sorry... She is the most out of character... She is just a different a person then she was in all of season 2. I don't understand... I think the writers want her cause she is sexy, but don't want to do anything with her.

BRING BACK MONICA!!!

She was such an interesting character and had so much potential. I am cool with losing Elle but come on, Monica was such a great character people could relate too. Plus she just kicked ass.

And I feel really bad for Ando... Hiro is such a douche... Sorry Hiro, you lost your charm after season 1...

Comment

first; i'll get the boring out of the way:

Hiro/Ando story: their story is just getting more and more boring...Hiro treating Ando like a bad guy and Ando sticking up for Hiro at the end. lol, i feel Angela Petrelli has just manipulated a clueless Hiro into bringing Adam back (yay, for David Anders returning - best part of the show)...

Matt Parkman: well, his story is usually for comic relief...with his turtle... but his story is pretty boring until it brings him back to his future self...and Daphne??? what's up with that...there must be some huge age difference there.

Mohinder: he is the most boring of them all at the moment. rofl!!!!!! i thought it was hilarious how he turns into a lizard... and we find out his experimentation is the reason why the world ends up like that in the future.

Maya: lol, is she the most useless character or what... she does nothing for the show. she's nothing more than Mohinder's annoying girlfriend.

the good:
          Tracy: interesting...i'm not that into her character, but i admit she is interesting to watch; and lol, what's with the giant sunglasses.

Nathan: meh, his story is strange...don't really get it...they want him to be president...he wants to save the world with Peter, but has a different idea on how to do it...by creating an army???

Good guys or Bad guys:
          omg, Cliare seems so evil in the future...and she's working with that Fear guy...as i call him, because i don't know his name, who also seems just as evil. Daphne seems like a good person though...as she has a child with Matt and seemed to care when little Noah got killed, unlike Claire and Fear guy. so at the moment, i see these guys as the bad guys.

Future Sylar is so cool...and little Noah??? where'd he come from. if he's not Sylar's biological son, then the only thing i can think of is that little Noah is the real HRG...who has been turned into a kid again, lol. can't believe he got killed though...those people are horrible if they just let a kid die like that.

Peter; good or bad...i still see him as good, but with Sylar's evil powers now... so the powers give him that hunger??? because Peter doesn't need to see into people's brains to steal their powers, as he can just sponge off them. surprised he almost killed Nathan...i'm sure he wasn't dead. Future Peter dying...??? probably because Hatian was there and he couldn't regen; or possibly because the bullet hit the heart and unless you remove the bullet, you can't regen. don't really know, but i don't see how he can be stripped of one of his powers. Future Peter seemed good, but said he stepped on too many butterflies...so seems to be trying to fix everything, but making it so much worse every time...so perhaps they all just want him dead for the mistakes he's done.

Angela and Adam...they seemed like the bad guys before, and in the future, they still seem like the bad guys working with Nathan/Lindermann, etc. and there are possibly 2 formulas; we all know there is a formula to give everyone powers...i think this is the two halves that Angela wants back for their own personal future gain with the army they are creating. we're not sure if there is a formula to take powers away though (if there was, Mohinder would be saved)...but i think the correct formula will make it's way to Mohinder and with some tinkering, he may be able to reverse the powers in him.

so here are the teams:
          Team Angela: Adam, Lindermann, Tracey, Nathan.
          Team Claire: Fear, Hatian, Daphne, Matt, Molly.
          Team Peter: Solo vigilante...not sure if future Sylar died, but he'd be on Peter's side.
          Team Mohinder: has become a lizard and now living under a rock. Maya has left him.
          veronica mars: "i've got a kidney with your name on it, no questions asked."

Comment

The most annoying scene in the history of the show was Future!Peter and Present!Peter arguing about humanity. I cheered when Claire showed up with her little flying projectile friend.

I really liked Gabriel in the future. Of course I really like him in the present as well. I want to know what exactly went down between him and HRG and Claire. Speaking of which...no HRG?!!?!?

I hate that Peter has Sylar's power now. Sylar always seemed to be untouchable by Peter and was the only person who could balance out Peter's affliction of God Mode Sue. Now that Peter has it it's just going to get ridiculous. The only way to save it is if Sylar gets Peter's power. Peter has regen, right? So Sylar could get what he needs without killing Peter.

I like Nathan and Traci, but find the Nathan/Linderman thing boring.

I'm still holding out hope for Hiro. He's not been too terribly bad towards Ando, and it looks like they've patched things up for the moment...plus, ADAM!

I love Parkman and hope that they're finally giving him a decent story. I like his African journey so far and his turtle walk...i just hope the writers can pull through. And, eh...I can get behind Daphne/Matt, but I hope she and Hiro have some fun Batman/Catwoman sequences in the present before Parkman shows up and is all, "You're the future mother of my unborn daughter!"

Does anyone else want Micah to go evil? I think he'd make a kickass little villain guy

The less said about Mohinder and Maya the better.

Comment

I don't buy the notion of Peter as "god mode" or anything else negative. Look, DC's had Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman for decades, and yet the titles that don't focus on them still do fine -- theoretically, they *could* fix any problem better than any other DC hero, but they aren't always there to do it. It's not an issue.

But this IA thing is still bothering me. I don't think it makes Peter substantially more powerful because he has never needed it. If anything, his own native ability is considerably stronger than Sylar's anyway.

Yet the plot tells us he needs Sylar's power, and he gets it -- but the reason he needs Sylar's power is also pretty inconsistent. Up to this point, Sylar's IA has been a very literal thing -- he understands how something mechanically/bioelectrically/genetically "works". He can fix a broken watch and he can master other people's powers if he can get at their brains. That's all okay, makes sense.

But here, IA suddenly has a more existential qualify, let's Sylar (and now Peter, because this is why he needed it) "figure out" abstract things. Sylar's power could let him or Peter "figure out" what to do in the future to avoid the world being destroyed? That's a total shift in the nature of that power, it makes it more like Isaac's power than what we've seen Sylar do. It's basically seeing the future, turning chess into tic-tac-toe. That bothers me.

Basically, the show has redefined and substantially expanded what Sylar's power does just to justify a plot development that was already very inconsistent (again, Peter should have had IA since "Homecoming", or at least "Parasite"). And this "the power creates the hunger" thing is really retcon to me, just a way to rationalize Sylar and make him a victim. When he IA'd Brian Davis and realized he could take his telekinesis, he said he realized the guy was broken and that he could fix him -- that doesn't sound like this uncontrollable hunger. His overall attitude has always been strictly human arrogance -- other people aren't "special" enough for their powers.
              sigpic
              Banner by LRae12

Comment

Originally posted by KingofCretins View Post
                Basically, the show has redefined and substantially expanded what Sylar's power does just to justify a plot development that was already very inconsistent (again, Peter should have had IA since "Homecoming", or at least "Parasite"). And this "the power creates the hunger" thing is really retcon to me, just a way to rationalize Sylar and make him a victim. When he IA'd Brian Davis and realized he could take his telekinesis, he said he realized the guy was broken and that he could fix him -- that doesn't sound like this uncontrollable hunger. His overall attitude has always been strictly human arrogance -- other people aren't "special" enough for their powers.
                The bolded portion is what I was talking about when I said that he was a counter to Peter's God Mode. It was one of the very very few abilities that Peter couldn't just automatically absorb (the other, presumably, being The Hatian's...are there any more that you can think of?), and seemed to be as unique as Peter's powers and balance them out nicely.

And, yeah, they really are playing fast and loose with everything related to Sylar lately. I don't like his addition to the Petrelli brood (I liked his independent origin much better) and I don't like the Hunger crap much either. But, whatever, I'm always interested to see where they're gonna go.

Comment

Originally posted by XavierZane View Post

Does anyone else want Micah to go evil? I think he'd make a kickass little villain guy
                  Dude. Yes.

After all the shit that kid has gone through, making him evil would just be so adorable! Plus think of all the crap he could do, talk about end of the world! And he'd have a little leather jacket aww!!!

But seriously, it would be cool too see SOMETHING out of him, like he seems so emotionless... He needs to act out!

---

People keep saying yeah for Adam, but... Why? He had a great run in season 2 and I loved the ending of him in the coffin! That was great! I am so sick of Heroes back-pedeling. Deal with the freaking now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalLeonardo View Post
                    Dude. Yes.

After all the shit that kid has gone through, making him evil would just be so adorable! Plus think of all the crap he could do, talk about end of the world! And he'd have a little leather jacket aww!!!

But seriously, it would be cool too see SOMETHING out of him, like he seems so emotionless... He needs to act out!

---

People keep saying yeah for Adam, but... Why? He had a great run in season 2 and I loved the ending of him in the coffin! That was great! I am so sick of Heroes back-pedeling. Deal with the freaking now!!!
                    i just think Adam is a cool character and has cool powers of regen.
                    not to mention being a huge Alias (and thus Sark) fan. the same can't be said about Matt Parkman though (having been on Alias, Felicity and Lost).

Comment

Claire wanted to kill younger Peter with a bullet in the back of the head, so it seems power-stripping was unnecessary for that. It's inconsistent with what we saw before (having the skull pierced wouldn't kill him definitely, but just until the object is removed).

It's also not clear why Claire is totally immortal, and perhaps Sylar too, but not Peter.

Still, traveling back and forth in time and changing the past is not consistent, so I guess suspension of disbelief is the way to go.

Comment

i wouldn't think Claire is completely immortal...i'd think she'd just be like Sylar, Peter and Adam...
                        ie, can be killed with a bullet to the head or head ripped off. i think as long as you leave the bullet in the head, they'd technically be dead, but once removed, they'd come back to life.
                        ...Future Peter got a bullet to the chest...but i think by leaving the bullet in, he's dead...or maybe by stopping his powers with the Hatian was long enough to kill him the human way...and thus can't come back from that.

Comment

Originally posted by doppelganger47 View Post
                          i just think Adam is a cool character and has cool powers of regen.
                          not to mention being a huge Alias (and thus Sark) fan. the same can't be said about Matt Parkman though (having been on Alias, Felicity and Lost).
                          I loved Sark on Alias and I was really happy too see him come to Heroes, but I think the writers have just poorly ripped the character apart. The whole Japanese arc in season 2 was so painful to watch and had they explained more about Adam and given him MORE to do besides stalk the shadows and have pointless sccenes with Hiro - I may have a different opion on of him.

I actually forgot Greg Grunberg (Parkman) was on Alias! He was in it for so long too, but I just keep forgetting... I dunno if that is my bad or just that he wasn't a memorable character... I remember him hitting on Nadia alot...

Originally posted by doppelganger47 View Post
                          i wouldn't think Claire is completely immortal...i'd think she'd just be like Sylar, Peter and Adam...
                          ie, can be killed with a bullet to the head or head ripped off. i think as long as you leave the bullet in the head, they'd technically be dead, but once removed, they'd come back to life.
                          ...Future Peter got a bullet to the chest...but i think by leaving the bullet in, he's dead...or maybe by stopping his powers with the Hatian was long enough to kill him the human way...and thus can't come back from that.
                          Well we know that killing Claire CAN be done. She died in "Five Years Gone" and in Angela's vision of that twisted future when her head is sliced off.

I didn't think about it, but I bet you are right about Future Peter's death. Having the Hatian there most likely stopped his powers long enough for his body to be too far gone to start itself back up... Thinking of that, it is kinda twisted. But I the safest way to kill Peter.

I find it funny that Claire is traveling with the Hatian, you would think it would be pretty damn dangerous. Can the Hatian control who's powers he is stopping? Cause if it is just he stops everyone Claire is in SERIOUS danger in any sorta fight or confrontation...

Comment

I'm very troubled by the Sylar's power thing. First of all -- plot inconsistency. There's no credible explanation for why Peter wouldn't have absorbed the IA in one of any number of previous encounters with Sylar. He's absorbed his other powers. And it can't be that the power has to be in use to absorb it, because Sylar was IA-ing him in "Parasite". It makes no sense whatsoever that this would require a separate meeting with Sylar *and* his consent to it. Just a plot error.
                            They could get away with saying that part of Sylar's power includes the ability to understand it, and just like Peter had to learn to control his powers and decided which to use as given times, he had to be shown how to wield Sylar's power properly.

As for FutureSylar -- how does he have like a 6 or 7 or 8 year old kid only four years in the future? Does he have a 3 or 4 year old he doesn't know about, that was named Noah by totally coincidence?
                            I thought that kid could have easily been 4. My sisters are almost 4 and their speech and language is very similar.

What is Knox's power, anyway? There was something to do with fear?
                            His physical strength is enhanced by people's fear, so the more afraid they are the stronger he gets.

And LMAO @ Ali Larter's excessively hideous First Lady glasses. WTF were those about? Is she Bono?
                            I guess they thought that if they were going to lift Mohinder's entire storyline from The Fly, they could also make Tracey look like one ;-)

And now to my own findings....

Matt - he's one of my favourite characters and I've quite enjoyed this storyline - his face when he realised the tortoise was his spirit guide was brilliant. Plus I like the way the guy sounds like he's calling him Pacman.

Mohinder - He's really adrift from the rest of the stories. I'm quite interested to know what he does to that guy who was attacking his wife, but the whole thing, including the Future Mohinder heavy breathing thing, was a bit strained.

Hiro/Ando - Apparently not popular but I am quite enjoying the doube act thing, and they had to do something to shake up the relationship. However, how easy is it to escape from the Company? They have dock off air-vents everywhere! And why couldn't they use their powers? Sylar could when he killed Bridget Bailey, and the others in Level 5 were using them inside the cells, so why not Hiro?

Tracey / Nathan I saw that coming from about 3000 miles, and I was expecting her to offer him some ice when they were drinking together. :-)

Future Sylar Incredibly surreal - but brilliant. I thought that ZQs performance with this material was great, you could tell there was some improv there and it was really believable. The kid is about 4 I reckon, so yes, he should be be either already on the way or about to be conceived.

I really thought this was a brilliant episode.
                            doubleshiny
                            Hellmouth Tourist
                            Last edited by doubleshiny; 13-10-08, 01:58 PM.
                            What are you gonna do? Make me some more eggs?

Livejournal
                            Alan Tudyk Dot Net

Comment

I actually forgot Greg Grunberg (Parkman) was on Alias! He was in it for so long too, but I just keep forgetting... I dunno if that is my bad or just that he wasn't a memorable character... I remember him hitting on Nadia alot...
                              lol, Greg played Weiss; him and Nadia were like a couple...i wasn't into it though...and found them quite boring.
                              I find it funny that Claire is traveling with the Hatian, you would think it would be pretty damn dangerous. Can the Hatian control who's powers he is stopping? Cause if it is just he stops everyone Claire is in SERIOUS danger in any sorta fight or confrontation...
                              i wouldn't think the Hatian controls whose powers he is stopping...because that scene when he was getting on the elevator, he stopped both Hiro's and Daphne's powers without knowing...he might've known Hiro was there, but how would he know Daphne had powers...unless he has the ability to sense powers near him? and thus shut down their powers.

Comment

Originally posted by doubleshiny View Post
                                The kid is about 4 I reckon, so yes, he should be be either already on the way or about to be conceived.
                                I agree, he seemed to small to be older than that, but who is the mother? I love future Sylar/Gabriel, I like the idea of him becoming good because I think he would be a really popular character. I liked future Claire, I'm confused though as to whether she is good or bad, I'm not sure what side everyone is on in the future. I'm also confused as to why Gabriel has the Bennet's house.

Again, I'm not interested in Hiro and Ando, this is still really boring. I'm not surprised so many people have lost interest in this story, everything is based on that minute in the future when Ando betrayed him.

I like Nathan and Tracey, I think they would make a good couple. I hope they aren't left out of the limelight to focus on other characters like hiro and Mohinder.

Speaking of Mohinder, I'm bored of this already, I could see the side effects coming a mile off. This is definately too comic book, it is like they are running out of ideas with his character. I agree with Digital Leonardo, Maya is a worthless character, they should definately bring back Monica, plus her power is a lot cooler.

Loving Matt this season , I like the idea of him and Daphne getting together in the future, they would be such a cute couple. I didn't like the ending though with Daphne dying in his arms, so sad.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X