X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moonlight - The Complete Series On DVD

It's official:

January 20th, 2009

Yes, it is later than we would have hoped, but it is better than nothing, right?

Originally posted by BlasterBoy View Post
    It's official:

January 20th, 2009

Yes, it is later than we would have hoped, but it is better than nothing, right?
    Oooh, thanks so much for posting, I hadn't heard this yet--and yes, this is great news, I was worried there for a minute that they might not have one at all! I wish the coverart included more than just Mick though--at the very least the promo of Mick and Beth. But oh well.....what a stupid release date though, who releases DVDs of TV shows a month AFTER Christmas is over?! HELLO?! (It's like they want it to sell badly to prove a point or something....).

In any case though, I can't wait to get it, I miss watching Moonlight.....
    Promise that you'll return to me.

icon by sireesanswar

Comment

I know! Poor Moonlight

I'm pretty sure there philosophy is, "people will get money/gift cards for Christmas, making them come out and buy stuff!" It's really dumb, because people usually get GIFTS for Christmas. They're doing the same thing with Battlestar Galactica Season 4.0. I think that one is released like two or three days after Christmas It's so bizarre.

Comment

Well after Twilight comes on in the middle of November and everyone is drunk off vampire love, December would have sold Moonlight like crack.

So yea... definetly should have released it sooner.

Comment

Working...
        X