Mad Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad Men

A thread for this series because we all love Pete Campbell.

There wasn't a thread for the winner of 'best drama series' and there should be one. Because I want to talk about this show.

Last episode was 2x09 and I thought that it was amazing.

Poor Freddy, somehow I don't think that he is going to live long ... the guy is going to kill himself. Freddy, I loved your Mozart zipper.

Betty is really nasty, destroying other relationships because she is bitter. The woman is nuts. I loved to see her in shapeless dresses, it made her more human.

Roger ... you are an idiot.

Pete was right in what he did, but that smirk ... I loved how Peggy stood up to him ...

And Pete is still in love with her ... isn't he?

I really need to see this show. Something about the 50s era look is irresistable... plus from what I've heard the characters seem interesting.

Comment

Everyone and their mother says I must watch this show. And I know that phrase is used often, but literally, I know lots of mothers who recommend it.

Is there anywhere I can watch it online? For the wonderous price of, oh, say...$0.00?
      You've got to get behind the mule in the morning and plow.

www.myspace.com/brettknickerbocker

Comment

You both should watch Mad Men ... it takes a while before you get into the series (it took me almost a season), but I really love it.

The acting is amazing, the same for the writing, sets and the clothes are beautiful.

Comment

Nina was right. This show is one of the best I've ever watched. Easily on par with HBO & Showtime (though, currently, much more creative than those networks' new stuff).

The pacing and how they did the show... I can't compare it to anything else but it's REALLY good. I recommend it to anyone who likes period dramas or tv in general.

Comment

Working...
          X