Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2x04 The Ex-Files

So, Queen S is back!

I've missed loads of episodes towards the end of season one, so I don't know if it was already clear that S was the original queen before B?
    But apparently she was, and she's back.
    I must say that I loved the change and how it all felt and was! And how Chuck had planned it. lol really good stuff.

Overal I liked the episode, there were parts that were so-so, but the whole manipulating Chuck stuff was great. It seems that 'the Lord' is gone now too, so that opens the door for B&C...

Dan and Serena... I can't believe what a d*ck Dan was towards her! Going out with that girl, immediately sortof dating in front of Serena! Jeezz, that guy really doesn't get it.
    But the outcome is pretty cool, can't wait to see what happens now that Serena is 'the Queen', though I must say that that part fitted Blair very well.

No, no, no this episode was all wrong.
    The Dan/Serena thing was pretty pathetic and just silly. And S becoming the queen again is silly too. And I think that is going to loose my love for an great charachter.

The markus/Catherine thing wasn't really any surprise either. And I really hope they both are gone for good.

And off course I'm hoping for some Chair now, but it doesn't really seems like it.

Comment

CHUCK! Love it when he wakes Serena with a flower!

I also really think the Dan/Serena thing was lame. Firstly, the personality they've "given" Dan from the start doesn't go with the dating-the-first-week-after-break-up thing-y-majig. Also, he wasn't really dating her. Seriously, a planned lunch, a night out, all things that could be friendly. I just find the whole fandango lame.

I was more or less jumping up and down when it was clear the "Lord" was leaving Now that Blair's all aloney on her owney again she might listen to her heart (which is of course chanting: "Chuck, Chuck, Chuck"). I really loved her little scheme and was pissed at Vanessa for being shtupid and blowing it. She couldn't have waited a day? Oh wait, it wouldn't have been Gossip Girl then... I forgot

I also love all interaction between Lily and Rufus. They have such chemistry, it really feels like there's a lot of history and underlying problems, but also love and happiness. Too bad she chose to be Mrs. Bass

Comment

Blech, I don't know about all this "Serena suddenly changes totally in personality" stuff--I have a hard time believing that her "real self" is that different from the one we've known for most of season 1 and the beginning of season 2.

And aw Lily and Rufus are so cute, though Rufus was totally right to sic burn Lily like that--she did kind of make her bed by marrying Chuck Bass, and needs to learn how to lie in it--or divorce him. With them it's her fault they're broken up--the opposite with their kids....I still don't get why Serena and Dan broke up myself. *sigh*

Side note: I'm really, REALLY glad Amanda is gone already, she may be the most annoying character known to GG--which is really saying something!
        Promise that you'll return to me.

icon by sireesanswar

Comment

Originally posted by sherrilina View Post
          Blech, I don't know about all this "Serena suddenly changes totally in personality" stuff--I have a hard time believing that her "real self" is that different from the one we've known for most of season 1 and the beginning of season 2.

And aw Lily and Rufus are so cute, though Rufus was totally right to sic burn Lily like that--she did kind of make her bed by marrying Chuck Bass, and needs to learn how to lie in it--or divorce him. With them it's her fault they're broken up--the opposite with their kids....I still don't get why Serena and Dan broke up myself. *sigh*

Side note: I'm really, REALLY glad Amanda is gone already, she may be the most annoying character known to GG--which is really saying something!
          I think you mean Chuck's dad And I don't think Serena's going to have such a big personality change. I think she's just going to be "a woman scorned" which is to say, she'll go to any means to get back at Dan. If that hurts others so be it. I think the underlying psychology is that she just don't want him to see her vulnerable because of him. In my opinion, it's just a really boring arch. It's a really boring character!

Also, I think Lily should just go and divorce the Bass dude. Seriously, he's old, boring and just blah. She has fun with Rufus - isn't that more important than say, social appearance?

Comment

Originally posted by Signe View Post
            I think you mean Chuck's dad And I don't think Serena's going to have such a big personality change. I think she's just going to be "a woman scorned" which is to say, she'll go to any means to get back at Dan. If that hurts others so be it. I think the underlying psychology is that she just don't want him to see her vulnerable because of him. In my opinion, it's just a really boring arch. It's a really boring character!

Also, I think Lily should just go and divorce the Bass dude. Seriously, he's old, boring and just blah. She has fun with Rufus - isn't that more important than say, social appearance?
            Ooops yes, of course I meant BART Bass! Chuck of course belongs to Blair! And what I don't like is the implication that this "woman scorned" Serena is the real Serena--that she is "Queen S" returning to her throne or whatever--that I think is a big personality change. And I don't think she's boring, or at least I didn't used to--she's had a few bad arcs lately though (namely stupid Georgina!).

And yeah, what really irks me about the R/L thing is that part of the reason she married Bart was that Serena asked her not to see Rufus because it'd interfere with her and Dan--and now she and Dan aren't even together!
            Promise that you'll return to me.

icon by sireesanswar

Comment

I really agreeing about Lily/Rufus. They are so cute together, and she wants to be with him (we all know that's true).

But what's up with Chucks style? His hair behind the ears and this really dorky clothes he's wearing. I mean he always had a different taaste but now he's just dorky.

Comment

Working...
              X