Booth's Family (Minor Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Booth's Family (Minor Spoilers)

So, I thought this would be a good place to discuss the impending episodes based on *gasp* Booth's family! We knew this was coming for awhile (was supposed to be in s3), but there's some interesting news:

Booth's Brother Is Coming

He's been cast, and he might be a *cough*....

Spoiler:
    love interest for Brennan.

Here's an article by E!Online, where the casting is revealed, and Hanson had some things to say.

CLICK HERE

Oh My God! O.O I don't know what quite to think of this!

Comment

Wait! What?! I knew about the storyline but it wasn't yet cast when I read about it but I think the casting is brilliant! I love
      Spoiler:
      Brendan Fehr! Roswell was my first real fandom and what turned me into a tv junkie!
      sigpic
      follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

Spoiler:
        OMG! Brendan Fehr! Michael Guerin! I'm suddenly so happy I turned into a Roswell nut recently.

We've gotten Jason Behr in BtVS (Lie to Me) and now Brendan Fehr in Bones. Crossover of the alien hunks.

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/568...mv5bml5ri3.jpg

Ahem.

New love interest for Bones? :out:: Not good news. However, I wouldn't mind Brendan Fehr being snagged for as long as they can keep him.

"If there is no great glorious end to all this, if nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do."
        "Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh and cruel. But that's why there's us. Champions."

Comment

Seriously?!

Spoiler:
          I read about this storyline about a week or two ago, I think, but I didn't know casting was already done. I've been a fan of Roswell ever since it's been on TV and it's one of my most favorite shows, too! I loved Brendan Fehr on the show and it's absolutely fabulous that he'll be on Bones. Wasn't he working on CSI:Miami? Did he quit that show?

I haven't watched Bones since I finished watching Season One but I'll definitely watch it from now on. I wasn't thrilled to hear about the stupid way the writers treated Zack, either. Can't wait to see Brendan on the show now!

^ Haha, love the Snapple pic, Nile.
          Banner and avatar by Nina

Comment

Originally posted by Ameer View Post
            Wasn't he working on CSI:Miami? Did he quit that show?
            [/spoiler]
            I don't watch it but yeah, he was on the show. But he was a recurring player so he was contracted to the show. I don't know if he still works on it now though.
            sigpic
            follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

Spoiler:
              Brennan flirting with Booth's brother? ... poor Booth.

Don't know the actor, but it sounds like a good pick,
              Nina
              and her haircut.
              Last edited by Nina; 21-09-08, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X