?Nobody Does It Better? ? The Music and the Fashion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?Nobody Does It Better? ? The Music and the Fashion

Besides the awesome relationships and the characters and the storyline, another highpoint is the music and the fashion, both of which get so mush publicity.

The show has had a fantastic selection of music. One of my favorite bands to come from "Gossip Girl" has to be The Virgins. Like, five of their songs were played in ?Seventeen Candles' and I seriously love them now. I also really loved "Sour Cherry" by the Kills and "Do the Panic" by Phantom Planet. I really hope they get more live bands in Season 2!

I think Chuck and Vanessa both have the best fashion sense. I love Vanessa's bright clothes. Her different color combination she usually wears really fits her character very well. Chuck also wears some funky things. The basketball outfit in ?Bad News Blair' comes to mind! There was also the bass sweater in ?The Blair Bitch Project."
    Serena van der Woodsen
    25.00%
    Blair Waldorf
    31.25%
    Dan Humphrey
    6.25%
    Nate Archibald
    12.50%
    Jenny Humphrey
    12.50%
    Chuck Bass
    6.25%
    Vanessa Abrams
    6.25%
    Lily van der Woodsen
    0.00%
    Rufus Humphrey
    0.00%
    Other
    0.00%

Blair all the way! Her dressing is perfection. But I really like some of Serenas outfit two, mainly the dresses and her green designer shoes

Comment

i do believe that serena steals the fashion of the show . DAMN that girl can shop. if i had to pick one characters clothes i had to wear for the rest of my life. SERENA.

Comment

Working...
      X