Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 3 Dvd Set

http://tvshowsondvd.com/news/Bones-Season-3/10304

Apparently, the supposed release date is November 11th, subject to change Dammit, I want it. Now.

Date, Extras, and Art Revealed!

Sorry for the double posting, but this is an update PEOPLE HAVE TO KNOW. Making me all giddy.

The release date, officially, for the boxset is November 18th. (bah!)

All fifteen episodes, including "Players Under Pressure", and as an added bonus, on the fifth disc, we will have the first four Season 4 episodes (including two-part premiere) to look forward to (I'm guessing this will be after they've already aired, though. However, will they also be on the regular Season 4 boxset? Hmm....)

Also, we get extended episodes on "The Knight on the Grid" and "The Baby in the Bough" so YIPEE. And we get the Extended Kiss Scene We get some Director's Takes on some scenes, which is cool, but unfortunately, there are no more bonus features.

And now for the Box Art, which is SO FRAKKING COOL.

http://www.tvshowsondvd.net/graphics/news3/Bones_S3.jpg

Check out all the details here: http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Bones-Season-3/10315

Comment

Wow, FOUR eps of s4? That is way cool. Even if it is after they air.

And I agree, the box art is awesome!
      sigpic
      follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

That cover art is truly something else. I love how it plays on how much fun the show can have even with something so emotionally grim and solemn. *sigh* Just when I think I can quit a show, something reels me back in...

*throws hands up* OKAY, i need better Angela and Hodgins (separately and/or together) stories in S4, because S3 felt so weak with the whole searching for the unknown husband/divorce issue.

I'll need to buy this because I missed a few key episodes including the Christmas one. From what I recall of people's reactions, I'm remembering it was one of the better episodes of the year?

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

Well, IMO, the Christmas episode was.

If you want more Angela/Hodgins, there's also the ORIGINAL "Players Under Pressure" episode, including the Angela/Hodgins scenes.

Comment

Oh! I didn't realize there was also the original cut of PUP episode!

I really thought the S3 version lacked the fulfillment that the episode would have had being in its original place in S2. Hah, i was so confused watching it when Cam was questioning Angela as to her relationship with Hodgins about how serious the two of them were. Uhh...they tried to get married last year, of course they are serious!

I'd really like to see the episode play in its original continuity.

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

Originally posted by Ehlwyen View Post
              Oh! I didn't realize there was also the original cut of PUP episode!

I really thought the S3 version lacked the fulfillment that the episode would have had being in its original place in S2. Hah, i was so confused watching it when Cam was questioning Angela as to her relationship with Hodgins about how serious the two of them were. Uhh...they tried to get married last year, of course they are serious!

I'd really like to see the episode play in its original continuity.

ugh, I have such issues with the fact that the episode was originally pulled from air at all. It had nothing to do at all with VT shooting exept the fact it had to do with a college campus. But I made my frustration known in the ep thread. Still, I agree it will be nice to see the original cut of the ep with all the J/A stuff intact.
              sigpic
              follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

Agreeing completely, guys. It shouldn't have been pulled.

But, seriously, this DVD looks AMAZING. Extended versions of "The Knight on the Grid" and "The Baby in the Bough", two of the best eppys of the year? Hell yeah!

What I'm gonna do with PUP is just watch it in it's REAL place when it comes out on DVD, and then skip over the "season 3" version

Comment

Working...
                X