Which Doctor/Companion are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Doctor/Companion are you?

This isn't a quiz, it's an open-ended question. Those quizzes are always nonsense anyway.

But I was discussing it with a friend of mine and he said he thought I was Pertwee. Which, I hope he hasn't seen all the "terrifying Pertwee" macros on livejournal and that's why he thought I was him!

But what do you think you are? Are you one of the Doctors? One of the companions? Which? And why?

Personally I think I'm probably 8. Well, I like Americans and I do like a bit of a foppish outfit. Or maybe Tom Baker because I like scarves and tend to ramble a lot. I'm definitely neither nine nor ten because I'm not quite so big with the melodrama and the emo and the delusions of Christ.

And where companions are concerned...I don't think I'd be a proper companion, couldn't stomach the idea of following someone around all the time. So I'd probably be Jack. Like a bit of saucy talk, but I'd rather pine after the Doctor from afar than follow him around.

Also, I'm immortal.

Actually, I think I'd like to think I'm Ace, but I'm more of a coward than she was.

-- Robofrakkinawesome BANNER BY FRANCY --

Hehe, I love this thread!

I don't think I'm like the doctor at all...but not having watched old school Who, I have less options to choose from. I think if I were to be a companion, I'd probably be...can I be?...that girl from Blink. I thought she had a really reasonable amount of curiosity and problem solving skills, as well as empathy and a practical perspective on the supernatural. Plus, she was the shit, like I am obviously...
    sigpic

http://buffysmom.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by litzie View Post
      Hehe, I love this thread!

I don't think I'm like the doctor at all...but not having watched old school Who, I have less options to choose from. I think if I were to be a companion, I'd probably be...can I be?...that girl from Blink. I thought she had a really reasonable amount of curiosity and problem solving skills, as well as empathy and a practical perspective on the supernatural. Plus, she was the shit, like I am obviously...
      Aha, so you are a Zen non-companion? Like Buffy drinking soda is a zen non-answer? Given that Sally is the one that got away!

Comment

Weeelll I'm gonna have to go for Nine being a good northern boy, who likes the leather jacket and tee-shirt look, and all. Used to have the shaved head too.

I'd LIKE to be Four or possibly Two but, although I have my moments I don't think I could pull off the sheer strangeness those two shared.

Now where did I put my recorder and those jelly babies?
        JUST ENOUGH KILL

sigpic
        Banner by Ciderdrinker

Comment

I'm limited, as I've only seen the new series, but I think I'm Martha. Clever, responsible and never number one. I'd pine after the quirky hero type and he'd... be in love with someone else. Being a practical girl, in the end I'd settle down with a "normal" guy and try to convince myself it was all for the best.
          "All I ask is that... that you try to see me."

Comment

Like DK I've reallly only watched the newest seasons.

I really did like Dr. Who #9 - he was really cool, Tangent!

As for companions...My favorite has been Rose - because she's the one who fell in love with him more convincingly to me. She seems the romantic, quirky girl who is a little "damsel in distress" but also an individual who will do anything for love.
            -TP<3
            "At that point I'd love a fight and a heart to heart and then of course naughtiness and happy ever after."
            - Dorian's Kitten re: Spuffy Reunion

Spuffy Videos!

Comment

Again, have not seen enough Old Who to comment properly. The person I LIKE the most is definitely Donna, but I'm not sure that I'm particularly like her. I sometimes (often?) worry that I'm the tin dog, so I may be Mickey. On the other hand, I may well be Reinette, because I enjoy both decadence and pining for people.
              "When people call people nerds, mostly what they are saying is, 'You like stuff', which is just not a good insult at all, like 'You are too enthusiastic about the miracle of human consciousness'."
              -John Green

Comment

On the other hand, I may well be Reinette, because I enjoy both decadence and pining for people.
                Best line ever!

I think when I was 16-20 I was like Martha...too much book learning, inappropriate crushes, and saving the human race from extinction. Ok, not so much that last part, but...
                sigpic

http://buffysmom.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Rosamunde View Post
                  I sometimes (often?) worry that I'm the tin dog, so I may be Mickey.
                  I think everyone fears that they are the tin dog. However, Mickey does grow up to be awesome in the end, so perhaps that's no bad thing?

Comment

Does the TARDIS count as a companion? I want to be the TARDIS because I'm supposed to be disguised and incognito but have the opposite effect, people run to me when they're in trouble, I don't always do what I'm supposed to, and of course, I don't look like much from the outside but I'm very impressive once you get inside me.

Take that last one how you will.
                    What are you gonna do? Make me some more eggs?

Livejournal
                    Alan Tudyk Dot Net

Comment

Working...
                    X