Season three finale (spoilers!!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season three finale (spoilers!!!)

What does everyone think here? I've literally lost sleep (last night), so excited in my head trying to figure it out!!!

Spoiler:
    Okay, just a quick question: who is in the coffin towards the end of the flashforward? I'm thinking Ben or Locke... I figure it's much to small for Hurley, but that's all I'm really confident of!

Originally posted by Veverka View Post
    What does everyone think here? I've literally lost sleep (last night), so excited in my head trying to figure it out!!!

Spoiler:
    Okay, just a quick question: who is in the coffin towards the end of the flashforward? I'm thinking Ben or Locke... I figure it's much to small for Hurley, but that's all I'm really confident of!
    I used think it might be Ben. But now I think Michael because
    Spoiler:
    the newspaper article Jack ripped out referred to the death of a guy we haven't heard of but who had a teenage son. I think it is Michael because

1. Walt would be a teenager at this present time when the flashforward takes place.
    2. It's why Jack would refer to him as neither friend or family
    3. It's why Kate would refuse to attend the funeral
    4. It's why Jack would be devestated by someone's death; Michael got off the island and may possibly know how to return..which is basically what Jack wants to do anyway

I am assuming that Michael is living under a different name so he can hide from what he had to do to get off the island.

All in all...still my fave show and I love it tons. The finale was awesome!
    sigpic
    follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenni Lou View Post
      I used think it might be Ben. But now I think Michael because
      Spoiler:
      the newspaper article Jack ripped out referred to the death of a guy we haven't heard of but who had a teenage son. I think it is Michael because

1. Walt would be a teenager at this present time when the flashforward takes place.
      2. It's why Jack would refer to him as neither friend or family
      3. It's why Kate would refuse to attend the funeral
      4. It's why Jack would be devestated by someone's death; Michael got off the island and may possibly know how to return..which is basically what Jack wants to do anyway

I am assuming that Michael is living under a different name so he can hide from what he had to do to get off the island.

All in all...still my fave show and I love it tons. The finale was awesome!
      Spoiler:
      Good theory, Jenni Lou! That bit about the teenager son made me think about Michael too, and your explanations make totally sense. So, we'll see if you are right!
      As for the rest of the finale, I loved it! At first I was a bit unsure about the flashforward stuff, but now, the more I think about it, the more I think it could be great. The show needed a change of formula, and with the future stuff a lot of possibilities unfold. Even though I hope that the future Jack we saw is not the point where he ends up, I don't want such an horrible ending for the character...

I this show! Never said enough....there's too little Lost love around!

|LiveJournal| | |Tumblr|
      Icon by xiperita

Comment

Mmm, certainly I had been really over the flashbacks and I like that they mixed it up with a flashforward. In the beginning when I saw it was a Jack story I was like "not another fricking Jack flashback!", so you can imagine I was super happy when I finally saw that it was a flash forward!

I love your theory Jenni Lou. I wasn't watching carefully enough to catch anything that happened in the newspaper article to be honest, so I didn't have all the information, but yeah, that makes perfect sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Veverka View Post

I love your theory Jenni Lou. I wasn't watching carefully enough to catch anything that happened in the newspaper article to be honest, so I didn't have all the information, but yeah, that makes perfect sense.
          I saw some screen shots but they are difficult to make out. But the entire newspaper article got leaked somehow so I got to read the whole thing.
          sigpic
          follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

I think it's

Spoiler:
            Michael. Michael would be someone right now that Jack nor Kate would attend the funeral.
            -TP<3
            "At that point I'd love a fight and a heart to heart and then of course naughtiness and happy ever after."
            - Dorian's Kitten re: Spuffy Reunion

Spuffy Videos!

Comment

I think that it was an episode that finally brought back LOST to its routes.
              More later.
              Veronica: You know those people who can predict when change is coming in their life?
              I'm not one of them. Change has a way of just walking up and punching me in the face.

sigpic

-Lost- on BF Banner from LF

Comment

Ok does anyone know if...or when lost is coming to normal TV in the Uk...I lost Sky one when virgin media took over our cable comapny so have only seen up to 'i do' and im dying to see the rest of the season.
                That Fallen Little Angel on your shoulder.
                Scary Just got Sexy!

Comment

woo-hoo! Harold Perrineau (Michael) is going to be back for season four!
                  sigpic

Comment

The season finale just aired here in Oz and must I say.. WOW!

I can't believe they showed us after they get off the island, it amazed me I couldn't believe it. What a twist!

I think I have some ideas as to who may be in the coffin. During the episode Kate tells Sawyer that she is going to see if she is pregnant. At the end she tells Jack, "he'll be wondering where I am," when they meet. My best guess is that she is not referring to a husband or a lover, she is referring to a son she has had with Sawyer and Sawyer is the one in the coffin. Perhaps they become estranged afterwards? I just think this is a big possibility.

That or it may indeed by Locke, as he is older and therefore there is a greater chance he may have been the one to die, that and he is becoming very estranged to the group so it is likely he looses all of them as friends. Perhaps Locke kills Sawyer which is why Kate refuses to go to his funeral?

My best guess though, is that she has a son now and has to get home to him and that Sawyer (the father) is the one who is dead.

~ Banner by Nina ~

Comment

Working...
                    X