Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The one where I can't remeber which episode (Quick reply please)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The one where I can't remeber which episode (Quick reply please)

Well, I am trying to find this Friends episode but I can't remeber which episode it is, so I was hoping you guys could help me,.

It's a flashback one I believe (When Monica was fat, Ross had that big hair and Rachel had a bigger nose), I believe while Ross and Chandler were in University, it's when Ross thinks that he kisses Rachel for the first time in a bedroom but he finds out in the present that it was actually Monica who was in the bed, Chandler had kissed Rachel and put her in a different room.

I think it could be season 6-10 since I am pretty certain Chandler says "What am I marrying into!"

Monica in the present, goes You were my phantom kisser! Or something close top that,.

Not certain but I also think Grey's Anatomy actress who plays Meredith was in that episode as well.

So any help please?

Hilda Celeriac: You better tell me everything or I am gonna go Lex Luthor on your ass!
    Hey guys, if you know Amber is coming to Brisbane or anywhere near it, then page me (Well PM, just referencing Buffy)

The One Where The Stripper Cries

It's a tenth season ep.
    sigpic
    follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

Thanks Althought I found out after trying to remeber if Ellen Poppit (SP?) was in that episode or not (You know Meredith from GA), which it turned out she was.

Hilda Celeriac: You better tell me everything or I am gonna go Lex Luthor on your ass!
      Hey guys, if you know Amber is coming to Brisbane or anywhere near it, then page me (Well PM, just referencing Buffy)

Comment

Working...
      X