Shameless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shameless

This was a show that I caught the odd episode here and there on TV but I recently did a massive re-watch when I managed to pick up Seasons 1-4 on DVD and wondered whether there was any other fans? I'm not sure if it's aired outside the UK? Anyway wondered what you thought of it. Favourite episode? Favourite Season and Favourite character...

I love how the show can be funny one minute and serious the next.

Battle 57: BlasterBoy vs. Alucard

Icon by the magnificent Wendy

I've not enjoyed it that much overall... but I adore James McAvoy on it. He strangely attractive as a con man. Far more than as the noble romantic lead in Atonement. Also love his wife, whatever the character she plays is called. Not sure why it doesn't click with me overall...perhaps it is that serious/funny dichotomy that makes it hard for me to relax into it? There's some distinct class discomfort in watching it too...?

-- Robofrakkinawesome BANNER BY FRANCY --

Comment

OMG! Another Shameless fan! I was beginning to feel alone. I LOVE this show so much. Favorite character at the moment is Mickey but I loved Steve, Kev, & Lip too. Favorite series. Hmmm. It's probably between 2 & 3. I can never remember which episodes are what since there's no ep titles. I liked the episode where Sheila left (I loved her :'( ) And I liked the New Year's special with the contaminated meat. There's loads I love.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikole View Post
        OMG! Another Shameless fan! I was beginning to feel alone. I LOVE this show so much. Favorite character at the moment is Mickey but I loved Steve, Kev, & Lip too. Favorite series. Hmmm. It's probably between 2 & 3. I can never remember which episodes are what since there's no ep titles. I liked the episode where Sheila left (I loved her :'( ) And I liked the New Year's special with the contaminated meat. There's loads I love.
        Me too. I don't know many people that watch it. One of my favourites at the moment. It's a lot better when the episodes are watched back to back. Favourite characters would have to be Fiona, Steve, Veronica and The Maguire family. I think they're hilarious. It's hard to choose a favourite because theres so many characters. Have you seen any of Series 5. What happened to Lip? Did he go to university in the end. They really should name the episodes, I agree with you about Series 2 and 3 definitely the best series. Four was good too. As for episodes I liked the one where Frank tried to file a claim after he got hit in the face at Kash's shop and the episode where Mimi gets Mickey and Shane to look for the Semtex for Paddy. There's a load more but those are just the ones I can think of right now.

Battle 57: BlasterBoy vs. Alucard

Icon by the magnificent Wendy

Comment

Yup I'm all caught up on series 5. Well except I haven't watched the one that aired yesterday. And yeah Lip went to Uni and him and Mandy broke up because of some stupid crap with some girl at Uni. But Mandy is still living with the Gallaghers. I forgot to mention that I also really love Yvonne. She is badass.

Comment

Working...
          X