Spuffy=SKate Or does it??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spuffy=SKate Or does it??

As a Spike/Spuffy fan and a Sawyer/SKate fan I'm starting to notice a lot of similarities about my favorite 'Ships...

Is SKate, Spuffy in another show?

Interesting that David Fury, Drew Goddard and now - Brian Vaughn - who have written for BtVS in the past - are writing or producing for LOST now.

There are some similarities there folks... lets name a few... I'll start.

1) My obvious love for Bad Boy characters ensured that I would love Sawyer the Conman just as much as Spike the Vampire but be equally intrigued by the redemption factor in both.

That's an easy and obvious one - now your turn!!

**Please limit discussion to SKate and Spuffy 'Ships**
    Last edited by ThePoet's<3; 19-06-07, 04:47 AM.
    -TP<3
    "At that point I'd love a fight and a heart to heart and then of course naughtiness and happy ever after."
    - Dorian's Kitten re: Spuffy Reunion

Spuffy Videos!

I can see similarites with the two, the one you mentioned. Also the whole love/hate thing. Also you have the whole Sawyer looking for trouble thing which Spike always did. Sawyer is like the Spike on the lost island.
    Avie by Lrae12

Comment

Ok...the central female character chooses the bad boy over the 'good' guy...(as in Spike over Angel in End of Days, Sawyer over Jack)

and the writers playing it up that the female character truly 'loves' the 'good guy' character while using the bad boy for sex.

Both Kate and Buffy told Sawyer and Spike that they loved them but Spike and Sawyer didn't believe it...and the writers in both instances had them telling them that when they thought they were going to die/in danger.
      sigpic

Comment

Good observations!!!

Here's another one...

Cage SKex and Smashed Spuffy!!!! Raw, passionate, and incredibly delicious!

And it all begins with one little kiss... Stolen kiss in SKate (Confidence Man) and a reward from Buffy in Season 5... A simple thank you would have sufficed...

Keep going...
        -TP<3
        "At that point I'd love a fight and a heart to heart and then of course naughtiness and happy ever after."
        - Dorian's Kitten re: Spuffy Reunion

Spuffy Videos!

Comment

Working...
        X