New Torchwood Trailer!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Torchwood Trailer!!!!!!!!!

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS AMAZING!!!!!!!

edit: here you go i found it! season 2 trailer

ok... ive finished hyperventilating now!
    NxD_Slayerette
    Hellmouth Tourist
    Last edited by NxD_Slayerette; 19-12-07, 09:19 PM.

[x]Nat[x] ♥ I'm a blood sucking fiend! look at my outfit!♥

is this reading material really appropriate for a school? blood rights and sacrifices... chess club branching out?

Could you please post a link or a description of the trailer? Because as it is, your post/thread is just spam and this is not allowed here. If you are unsure of our rules, please read them again carefully. Plus there is no need really to use such a large size of your text.

Comment

"Did you miss me?"

Yes Jack. Yes I did.

It looks pretty awesome. Looks like it's going to be way better than season 1. Lots of the different characters too. I'm so glad it didn't just focus all on Gwen or something. I can't wait with all the spoilers I've read. PLUS James Marsters looks hot.

Comment

Fantastic find!!! James Marsters does look incredibly HOTT! Can't wait to see the two of them together! "What? He never mentioned his best?"

And it looks like it's going to be a pretty intense episode!
        -TP<3
        "At that point I'd love a fight and a heart to heart and then of course naughtiness and happy ever after."
        - Dorian's Kitten re: Spuffy Reunion

Spuffy Videos!

Comment

I haven't watched the American trailer but I have seen the British trailer and it looks really good!

I couldn't make out if James has a British accent of an American one, as the trailer is quite short.

I love it as well when jack says "hey kids did you miss me?"

This looks really good and I can't wait!!!!

Oh by the way here is a link to the British trailer if any one wants to see that one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=555gUfrDJ10

I think i will try and watch the american one as well just it would load before.
          sigpic

Comment

The trailer's really awesome! It seems like the next season is going to be so much better than the first. I'm sure I'm not the only one who suffered quite a bit during the spotty first season. I may have to resort to... other means of watching it since Channel 10 in Australia cancelled the show .

{tumblr}
            AKA nonbeliever93

Comment

Freema's fansite has a preview of the opening for Torchwood s2 premiere here.

Hee. Blowfish.

EDIT:

Another scene from the Torchwood s2 premiere. It's a Jack/John scene. THAT ONE. You know you want to see it.
              Nikole
              Hellmouth Tourist
              Last edited by Nikole; 08-01-08, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X