X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7.03 "Fierce"

It's premiering tonight on The CW, so I'll start this thread

Originally posted by CWTV.com
    Kara (Laura Vandervoort) desperately wants to make friends and fit in on Earth, but Clark (Tom Welling) tells her to keep a low profile until she can get her powers under control.

Despite his warnings, when the "Miss Sweet Corn" beauty pageant comes around, Kara signs up and meets the competition - Tyler (Eva Marcille), Carly (Elisa King) and Tempest (Christine Chatelain) - three meteor-infected vixens who plan to use their powers to steal a treasure map to the hidden Smallville time capsule.

After Tyler witnesses Kara using her powers, the girls pretend to be her friends, but are really planning to use her for their devious plan.

Kristin Kreuk, Michael Rosenbaum, Allison Mack, Aaron Ashmore and John Glover also star. Whitney Ransick directed the pilot written by Holly Harold.
    Sounds interesting! I can't wait!

It looks VERY promising to see Jimmy and Lionel on there! So, Jimmy comes back and what REALLY happened to Lionel! Let's wait and see!

Your thoughts?

EDIT:

The episode has aired. Spoilers beware. Read at your own risk

I liked it, a lot! I thought it was going to be horrid after the huge beauty pageant thing, but I was really entertained. I Kara, sooooo much! She is awesome! I love her humer. Her balancing a book on her head while she was in a bikini! Loved it!

Eh....Lana.... She wasn't very different like it said she would be It felt very rushed, like, "Hey, Clark! Here I am! I'm alive". Beat. "Okay, Lana, that's cool!" But it was a very nice moment when he saw her alive. Still, it took him like five minutes to be like, okay....cool. So, rushed for me. But, me liked me some Lexana That was nice

I liked the overall plot, with their scheme and how there have been more Kryptonian's on Earth in the past I really liked that!

They teased us! I actually thought we would get some Lionel Oh, well. Maybe next time.

I loved Chloe/Jimmy here! Kara's little crush is hilarious! Also, I felt soooo bad for Chloe when Jimmy was talking about killing all the meteor freaks! Poor Chloe!

Kara/Clark with there brother/sister attitude is so cute! I love Clark being all controlling and being the strict one and annoying and jerk and all that stuff. But, Kara stood up to him! Which is nice And, then, awwwwwwww, hugs! I like their whole relationship and attitude towards each other. It's VERY brother/sister even though they're cousins

I absolutely loved Lex's talk with Kara! That was great! You could tell Kara was moments away from giving in. But, luckily, she didn't. I love that Lex doesn't have suspensions about Clark. He just knows.

Overall? I liked it! Not sure if it was better than the previous two, but still really good! Can't wait for next week, especially cause it's Chloe centric
    Last edited by BlasterBoy; 12-10-07, 04:48 AM.

This episode was really silly, but I welcome silliness

Jimm-eh! He still annoys me, but it's an adorable kind of annoying. I forgot that the story he left for was about Polar Bears...I loved him trying to get Chloe a good bizarre story to impress new bossman.

Kara's heat vision googley eyes for Jimmy cracked me up And again, I love seeing what she and Clark could learn from each other, and that they make a good team. The watermelon happy face was kind of adorable And then Kara 'splodes it

The Lana stuff was...weird. It's kind of sad to know that Chloe can't know, just yet. Some of it was really awkward for me. Like seeing Lex in Clark's house just gave me the creeps. I loved what he said...about what Clark would think if he knew about the things Lana has done. Plays into the "darker Lana" thing...roles reversed, now that she's the one with secrets. It was nice to see her a little light-hearted around Kara...and the hint of jealously on her face already.

As for the actual meteor freak story...eh, didn't care either way. The way it played out was just so...filler. But man, how much can they put Jimmy through...getting attacked by evil plants, frozen by evil Top Model winners... I liked the end of it where Kara and Clark get to the Kryptonian treasure or whatever. Just them talking about other Kryptonians coming to Earth.

Poor Chloe's getting kicked in the... (whatever you would say as a girl equivalent to imply pain...) again It's so depressing. I would say that at least if things are looking bad for Jimmy/Chloe, it gives me hope for what I've always really wanted. But I'm not ready to get my hopes so high just yet.

Ooh, I look forward to more Lex and Kara scenes. There was a certain eeriness about it. Like I could feel her chills just talking to him.
    would you do anything for me

buy a new diamond ring for me

Comment

Kara is so so many times cooler than Clark. If only she'd come to earth first - there'd be no sermonising, no hulk!smash moments (Clark's solution to most problems), no self righteous bullshit...and I bet she would've jumped Lex's bones where Clark didn't dare to. She might also have fallen accidentally on Lana during gym class and squished her flat. You know, for the good of mankind...

And if Clark and Lana are so in love, why have they not even kissed yet? Freaks of nature.

Jimmy's revelation about meteor freaks...poor Chloe. She's not having a fun time of it at the moment, what with Lois outstripping her at work (not literally...though, wouldn't put it past Gough and thingie) and Jimmy suddenly going all klansman on the meteor freaks, her mutation-buddies.

Lex's new leaf? Wrinkled old crumpled leaf trampled by muddy boots more like. He evil. Yup.

-- Robofrakkinawesome BANNER BY FRANCY --

Comment

I was disappointed with this episode. It seems to be getter lamer and lamer. I thought bringing back Lana was just awkward or werid. I couldn't connect with Clark and her which is ironic since I've been a Clana fan for years. And I am not really crazy about Kara. I find her voice annoying. I dunno. I am not feeling it this season... does that make me evil?
        Banner by Digital Leonardo

Comment

Originally posted by Obsessed View Post
          I am not feeling it this season... does that make me evil?
          A little

I see your point. I agree with you about Lana coming back. I do feel that it is awkward, stupid, and weird. But, there were only like 2 Clana scenes in the whole episode, so I am fine with that.

I'm loving Kara, actually. Not sure why you don't I don't really find Kara's voice annoying. I think she is hilarious and a joy to watch!

Comment

Working...
          X