Upcoming Guest Stars, Spoilers (if that's your bag) and other drabble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming Guest Stars, Spoilers (if that's your bag) and other drabble

How's this for AWESOME? Seth Green is to guest star in an upcoming two-episode arc!

Other coolness? Edward Hermann of Gilmore Girls fame is set to be the world's oldest intern.

I haven't really read any spoilers for the news season but spoilerfix.com is always a great spot for such stuff.
    sigpic
    follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Just read on wikipedia that DB Woodside will guest star in 4.08.
    Always nice to see an ex-Buffster.

Comment

Well, that makes TWO ex-Buffsters coming to Seattle Grace soon!

Also in guest star news, Joshua Jackson is coming onboard for a multi-episode arc and as a love interest. A love interest for who? No one knows yet. But he will be playing a doctor.
      sigpic
      follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

Well, I read a spoiler that kinda irked me...

Spoiler:
        That in a few more eps, Ava comes back to find herself introduced to Alex's new girlfriend!!! WTF!!!??? I'm more than a little bothered by this concept... so he tells Lexie he's not available, but changes his mind? Grr... *insert angry face here*

Anyone know any more? Got theories?

Comment

I hadn't heard that. I don't like it much either. I mean, he's got a thing hanging for Ava and Izzie. So why would he take a girlfriend? Maybe we will see some interaction between the two over the next few eps to change my mind but at this point, I don't like it very much.
          sigpic

Comment

So Seth Green's two episode are already shot and will air soon. Awesome!

Joshua Jackson....his stint has been postponed due to the strike. Wanna know who he was supposed to hook up with? From Ausiello:

Spoiler:
            I just found out which Seattle Grace doc he was going to be paired with, and it's pretty much the last person I would've suspected. And trust me, that's a good thing. I probably shouldn't tell you who it is since the script isn't even written yet and, therefore is subject to change?. Oh, what the hell (Major spoiler alert): It's Cristina! That's right, Yang was/is supposed to rebound with Pacey!
            sigpic

Comment

Whoa... I can't believe I opened that spoiler. Okay, I'm a spoiler slut, of course I can... but what I mean, is I can't believe what I read in the spoiler thread, lol.

Whoa. That's my reaction

Comment

Originally posted by Jenni Lou View Post
                How's this for AWESOME? Seth Green is to guest star in an upcoming two-episode arc!

Other coolness? Edward Hermann of Gilmore Girls fame is set to be the world's oldest intern.

I haven't really read any spoilers for the news season but spoilerfix.com is always a great spot for such stuff.
                Originally posted by Veverka View Post
                Just read on wikipedia that DB Woodside will guest star in 4.08.
                Always nice to see an ex-Buffster.
                YEA!!! Buffy Alums!!! I was wondering if we might see some folks with Marti writing now!!

***PleaseaskJamesPleaseaskJamesPleaseaskJames...** *

I just LOVE Seth Green!! Oz was my 3rd favorite character on Buffy. I always hated when he and Willow broke up...
                -TP<3
                "At that point I'd love a fight and a heart to heart and then of course naughtiness and happy ever after."
                - Dorian's Kitten re: Spuffy Reunion

Spuffy Videos!

Comment

Working...
                X