Anything good to watch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anything good to watch?

I think I'm pretty much caught up on what shows I had to watch and all that, so I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for things to come?
    I'm sort of in a Halloween mood, it being October and all, so anything that a Buffy and Charmed fan might like?

A friend suggested I catch The Gathering, this mini series/movie from Lifetime .. it has to do with witches in modern times ..

Besides witches, are there any other scary-type shows that I should be keeping an eye out for? .. I'm pretty sure some networks have something similar planned.

Thanks in advance!

Okay, so I see that it airs Sat. Oct. 13th, and I have one official complaint? from the looks of it, it should definitely be playing on Friday the 13th?. Hahhaa, It's definitely Saturday though.

Comment

Yup it is...LOL..that would be awesome though if it were to fall on a Friday. Oh well

----I still need suggestions..

Comment

I'm sure you've already heard of Supernatural??
        Which is the same genre.

Today I got a tip to watch The Wire
        http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0306414/

different genre, but should be really good.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosely View Post
          I'm sure you've already heard of Supernatural??
          Which is the same genre.

Today I got a tip to watch The Wire
          http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0306414/

different genre, but should be really good.
          I second, third and fourth that recommendation...the Wire is brilliant brilliant brilliant! Though not with the demons and stuff.

Pushing Daisies is a great supernatural comedy drama, just started. I'm also enjoying Reaper....it's dumb and rather laddish, but still, sometimes stupid stoners are funny. Especially when they're working for the devil

-- Robofrakkinawesome BANNER BY FRANCY --

Comment

Originally posted by HuffySchwin View Post
            Yup it is...LOL..that would be awesome though if it were to fall on a Friday. Oh well

----I still need suggestions..
            oh well atleast it's in October! Tis the season! I'm afraid that I won't get back from apple picking in time on saturday (we're goin reallllllllllllllllll far away). stupid DVR is broken too! anyone wanna lend me theres? hehe

Comment

Ooh, Pushing Daisies is a new favorite

I'm looking for something more creepy .. my friends and I are watching scary movies every weekend of October, and was looking for a movie to suggest.

I think I'm going to suggest The Gathering as my scary movie .. it looks pretty decent, based on the commercials, and it was written by John Shiban, the producer of the X-Files (which I looooved).

Plus, I won't have to go out and rent a movie .. we could just watch it tomorrow night when it airs (lol, how cheap do I sound )

Comment

I'm planning to watch Saw4 with my friends, but I'm hesitated What do you think Have you watched it or planning to watch?
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X