Chuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airdates

Just a heads up, Chuck will return on Thursday, January 24th. At 8 o'clock, 1.12 will air and at 10 o'clock, on the same night, 1.13 will air.

Comment

• Thanks, Thomas! Two hours is awesome.....but then there will be no more.

This strike needs to end. Seriously.
      sigpic
      follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

• Thanks, but this sucks for two reasons: 11 more days, and then no more episodes.

Also, why the time jump? One episode at 8, and then what happens at 9? Cause Chuck airs at 10 again, right?

Also, what's with the time change?

Comment

• I didn't even notice. That is odd. And I just saw it is on a Thursday as well. Maybe they want to see how well the show performs in those slots to determine where it fits in with their schedule....after the strike ends.
          sigpic
          follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

• HANG ON!

We're getting 2 NEW EPISODES on the 24th!!!!

Here are the synopsis.......es... thanks to TitanTV

8 p.m.

Spoiler:
            Chuck vs. the Undercover Lover
            Chuck urges Casey to fight for his true love after learning that the agent's ex-girlfriend is set to marry one of the Russian arms dealers who are congregating in Los Angeles; Ellie and Captain Awesome have relationship problems.

10 p.m.:

Spoiler:
            Chuck vs. the Marlin
            With his identity in jeopardy of being revealed, the NSA locks Chuck in a permanent holding cell when the agency learns that the CIA has been spying on them in an effort to discover the "intersect"; Captain Awesome's wedding ring is stolen.

Ok, so TWO big reveals in those episodes!!!!!

Spoiler:
            1. CASEY history! He has/had a girlfriend! That's the most interesting and intriguing storyline that I can think of...what kind of woman does Casey fall for?

and 2. Awesome's WEDDING ring? Does that mean that he and Ellie got married? squeee!!!!

I am soooo super pumped at getting two new eppy's!

I do wonder at the night switch though...I wonder how well they're going to advertise this? Most people are probably watching for it to return on a Monday...
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LRae12 View Post
              HANG ON!

We're getting 2 NEW EPISODES on the 24th!!!!

Here are the synopsis.......es... thanks to TitanTV

8 p.m.

Spoiler:
              Chuck vs. the Undercover Lover
              Chuck urges Casey to fight for his true love after learning that the agent's ex-girlfriend is set to marry one of the Russian arms dealers who are congregating in Los Angeles; Ellie and Captain Awesome have relationship problems.

10 p.m.:

Spoiler:
              Chuck vs. the Marlin
              With his identity in jeopardy of being revealed, the NSA locks Chuck in a permanent holding cell when the agency learns that the CIA has been spying on them in an effort to discover the "intersect"; Captain Awesome's wedding ring is stolen.

Ok, so TWO big reveals in those episodes!!!!!

Spoiler:
              1. CASEY history! He has/had a girlfriend! That's the most interesting and intriguing storyline that I can think of...what kind of woman does Casey fall for?

and 2. Awesome's WEDDING ring? Does that mean that he and Ellie got married? squeee!!!!

I am soooo super pumped at getting two new eppy's!

I do wonder at the night switch though...I wonder how well they're going to advertise this? Most people are probably watching for it to return on a Monday...
              OMG! SQUEE! I didn't want to... but I had to! So I read the spoiler tags, and yay!!! It looks like we're going to have an awesome end to the series, since, I guess that's what this is now that the strike has gone on so long.

But these final two sound absolutely awesome, and I am totally psyched up for them now!

Spoiler:

And also, Casey has a love! Aww, bless him! Hopefully it'll bring out the softer side of Casey so he won't be able to "follow orders" and elimate our dear Chuck later on.

I can't wait!
              SJ
              xox
              sigpic
              Art by Sayjay at Radiance

Comment

• No, I don't think this is the end of the series. NBC ordered a whole first season, we've only gotten half of that. Plus, Chuck is doing pretty great, they're not gonna yank it. They'll probably just wait for the strike to be over with and send it back on (hopefully!).

Comment

• I am thinking this is it for the first season. I really don't think this strike is going to end soon enough for more eps to be pumped out.
                  sigpic

Comment

• yeah, I agree about this probably being the end of the season...but not the series...NBC has picked up the show...
                    sigpic

Comment

• Yeah, the strike isn't going to end soon, AND the actor's strike is on June 1rst, so we're definitely not getting more out of the first season, but what I meant was that NBC isn't just gonna give up on Chuck, cause it's doing great.

Anyways, can't wait for next week. A week from today and we'll have dual Chucks! I hope the "Terminate Chuck" thing is resolved in the "season finale".

Any trailers out for the episodes yet?

Comment

• I just wanted to post a reminder that the last two Chuck episodes are TONIGHT 8/7 Central and 10/9 Central. After such a long hiatus I know I almost forgot myself.

OMG I'm so excited! I haven't read any spoilers but here's some random questions. Will we find out the root of Captain Awesome's awesomeness? Will Morgan ever get to drive a Nerd Herder mobile? Will Casey be caught peepin' in other of his neighbor's windows?

Here's to a great two episodes and hopes for a lot more!

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

• I put on my "Chuck" banner just to remind people

I'm hoping that they really take a direction with Casey's assignment. He's going to have a choice to make. We also need more Awesome.
                          sigpic
                          Banner by LRae12

Comment

• Originally posted by KingofCretins View Post
                            We also need more Awesome.
                            The fact that he was in that introduction promo piece before the first episode tells me we might!

....which I love how Casey layed his chin on Sarah's shoulder at the end! Adam rulz!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Well, definitely got more Awesome.

The first episode last night was great, but it didn't stick out compared to the second.
                              Spoiler:
                              Chuck vs. the Marlin is to me the best episode they've done, hands down. Even if "Chuck" hadn't had a full season pickup, this would have been an amazing season finale.

Awesome and Ellie getting engaged is beautiful, and Chuck facing the reality of being taken away from his sister and all his friends was just so heartbreaking.

I love that they brought it all the way back to the rooftop from the Pilot. I was almost hoping that Sarah would need to use her "I might have to point my gun at you" line again. But, how poignant that Chuck was trying to be positive, and actually talked about how maybe it meant he and Sarah could have a relationship... and she was all unguarded and emotional!

I should also say that Noureen DeWulf (Lizzie) is just unreasonably sexy.
                              sigpic
                              Banner by LRae12

Comment

• I just had my Chuck fix. Too bad that this were the last episodes for a long time.

Spoiler:

I loved both episodes, but the second one was really good.

The scene on the roof. The goodbye was heartbreaking. I loved it, the scene, the lines and the acting. And after that, the searching in the dirt with an angry looking Sarah.

Oh, and how I love captain Awesome, I think he is written wonderful. He is funny but never annoying like some others *looks at Morgan* or mean ... and I can see why they love him so much. I loved that he wasn't angry at Chuck after a night waiting or that c.a. had a sigar, but he didn't light it.

And the use of 'Love on the Rocks', first aas a cheesy love song for poor Casey who is heartbroken and drunk ... and they used it again when Casey came out of the pool (which was hot.). I loved 'I need a pants' line.

Oh Sam Finn is Hamilton's ex.

Comment

• Spoiler:
                                  Want a significant detail to discuss? How about the fact that Sarah was going to draw down on Longshore if she'd had to -- she was ready to go rogue to free Chuck. She loves him He loves her It's adorable.

I totally didn't recognize Sam Finn! So... has she traded up?
                                  sigpic
                                  Banner by LRae12

Comment

• I just wanted to point out that the use of spoilers here is a bit extraneous. It's all just episode discussion. The show has aired. Spoilers after the show has aired are really only ever needed if there is a twist within the episode worth keeping secret.

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

• Okay, based on what Lyn said, I won't have any spoiler tags

First off, I loved this Chuck "sandwich". Absolutely loved it. The first episode was good and really enjoyable, but it wasn't great or anything. The second episode was fantastic, and like King said, it would've made a great season finale no matter what the circumstances.

I totally loved the use of flashbacks and how they were all searching for the giant fish I loved Awesome proposing to Ellie. That was awesome The scene on the roof was a highlight, like King (again!) said. I loved the Sarah-Chuckness up there and all that.

My thoughts are rather jumbled, but I know one thing. "Chuck vs. The Marlin" and "Chuck vs. The Nemesis" are tied for my favorites, because they were both so mind blowing.

Comment

• I completely missed both of them last night and I'm still so angry at myself for that. Though I hear that there will be more new epsiodes coming up so here's hoping I'll get to catch an encore soon-ish or at least get to see the new ones.

Worse comes to worse, here's hoping for a DVD set lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Elsa View Post
                                          I completely missed both of them last night and I'm still so angry at myself for that. Though I hear that there will be more new epsiodes coming up so here's hoping I'll get to catch an encore soon-ish or at least get to see the new ones.

Worse comes to worse, here's hoping for a DVD set lol
                                          First of all... I had no idea that any more episodes had been confirmed, when did this happen?? I am so out of the loop! I thought they had aired all the episodes they were making due to the strike.

Secondly: Chuck = Awesome. And well, Captain Awesome, is just... well also Awesome! I absolutely adored the second episode from start to finsih, it was just amazingly told through the different trails that Chuck and Casey had to follow for the ring, the answers to the "robbery", and the search for the ... whatever you call it! I loved how the episode played it out. But more importantly I loved the Chuck & Sarah bits, and Ellie & Awesome... I think my favourite moment was when Casey waited for their bosses to go off-screen before telling Sarah to go after Chuck, "before he changed his mind" Yay! I loved Casey in that moment. But I just loved every aspect of this episode, and it was really touching to see how Chuck was dealing with the fact he might wind up in a padded cell, even still. I felt sorry for poor Chuckles.

Although, question: who is that new nerd-herder guy who has just suddenly appeared in the last two episodes with the big-weird-random hair??? Who is he and where did he come from??? I thought he was the mole since we had never seen him before, then all of a sudden he popped up.

Next Question: Where did Anna go? Has she left the buy-more, been replaced by this new nerd-herdee? She wasn't there when they questioned all of their employees, she's vanished! What's going on!!! :O

Lol, sorry, those two questions were buggin me. Heh.

SJ
                                          xox
                                          sigpic
                                          Art by Sayjay at Radiance

Comment

Working...
                                          X