Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tales of the Vampires

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/0902...ark-horse.html

So we are getting a new Buffy One Shot comic set during Season eight and it is about a vampire love story. Interesting. I wonder if it will have affect on the current series. maybe its Buffy and Angel or Buffy and Spike. Who knows.

Nah it has no Buffy characters in it, it's tied into season eight because it deals with the vampire go public storyline but that's it.

~ Banner by Nina ~

Comment

Maybe it is an vamp version of The Chain.
      Sorry, I don't speak English.

Comment

Is this, by any chance, going to be included in the Predators and Prey TPB? The only reason I'm asking is because Dark Horse have already got two extra things to put in it (the internet comics), so it would kind of make sense.

Either way, I'm quite excited about this, although to me it seems kind of like something that could have been included in the actual season as part of this arc anyway, but I suppose there's only a set amount of stories that can be told and they have them all planned, so have to include this with an older set of comics.
        sigpic

Comment

More information on this issue in this new Scott Allie interview (first video).

(set made by Francy for me)

Comment

Just going with what I said previously, I checked out DarkHorse.com to see if the new cover was out for the next arc, although it would've been here first (no doubt), I saw that the only Buffy comic due to be released in June, which is when the new arc would begin, is this one...

So does that mean that this is actually, technically, included in the season and arc?
            sigpic

Comment

Allie said that it's not really, it's more to give the Jeanty a breather to catch up on the art for season eight. This one shot will have no impact on season eight but it does take place in a season eight time frame where vampires are public knowledge and well liked. Apart from that it'd not really tied to season eight.

~ Banner by Nina ~

Comment

Working...
              X