Season 8 Halloween Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season 8 Halloween Issue

Does anyone suppose we will be getting a halloween themed issue in season eight-continuing the series tradition of a halloween episode every even season?
    I kind of doubt it, but I would like it to happen and think it should.

October in the timeline, rather than the monthly schedule, is long past and gone. The last arc, Time of Your Life, hinted that it takes place right before Hanukkah.

"If there is no great glorious end to all this, if nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do."
    "Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh and cruel. But that's why there's us. Champions."

Comment

Originally posted by RuFio View Post
      Does anyone suppose we will be getting a halloween themed issue in season eight-continuing the series tradition of a halloween episode every even season?
      I kind of doubt it, but I would like it to happen and think it should.
      Yeah. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have one anytime soon, but there's still Season Nine. If there was one though it would have to be a stand alone single issue probably. But it would be cool to have the scoobies back together for some type of Holiday!!!

Comment

I was hoping for a Buffy birthday issue, still hope we get one... I gave up hope for a xmas issue, I thought that would have been nice. They could have set 'After These Messages' around Xmas time, so when Buffy comes back that 'family' bond is only highlighted more as they gather around the xmas tree or something... something cheesy of course, gotta have cheese!

~ Banner by Nina ~

Comment

Originally posted by vampmogs View Post
          I was hoping for a Buffy birthday issue, still hope we get one... I gave up hope for a xmas issue, I thought that would have been nice. They could have set 'After These Messages' around Xmas time, so when Buffy comes back that 'family' bond is only highlighted more as they gather around the xmas tree or something... something cheesy of course, gotta have cheese!
          That would have been awesome. I'm a sucker for cheesy Christmas stuff. And we've only ever had one Buffy christmas! (Well i think soif my memory serves me correct!) Too bad we didn't get one there...oh well! There's always next year!

Comment

Well since Season 8 is said to have up to 50 issues, there's still a chance for a Halloween episode. And though in the timeline, October has passed, that doesn't mean that season 8 will span only one year. It may span a year and a half, or 2 years or more. So I really do hope they make one. The first halloween episode, though, I think is still the best and hard to top! I mean come on! turning into what u r dressed as! its genius! I watch that episode every Halloween!

The second Halloween was pretty good too! The third Halloween wasn't as great as the first 2 but still had its moments. Anya's costume was great!

If they have one for season 8 I hope it is as good or better then season 2 Halloween.
            "Screw you, dawn! Hope that doesn't get taken out of context."

Comment

Originally posted by DannyDanger View Post
              Well since Season 8 is said to have up to 50 issues, there's still a chance for a Halloween episode.
              I believe Joss has said there would be 40 issues, so that might make the chances a bit slimmer, but I guess it's still possible if we have a delay again.

Originally posted by DannyDanger View Post
              The first halloween episode, though, I think is still the best and hard to top! I mean come on! turning into what u r dressed as! its genius! I watch that episode every Halloween!

The second Halloween was pretty good too! The third Halloween wasn't as great as the first 2 but still had its moments. Anya's costume was great!
              By far the first one was the best episode, and it was a pretty awesome idea! I try to watch at least one of them every Halloween as well. It's just not that time of year without Buffy!
              Last edited by CaptainOats; 29-01-09, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X