Where is our preview of issue 19 :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is our preview of issue 19 :(

I just felt like complaining about the fact that we don't have a preview yet of issue 19, I need something to get through these troubled times of waiting a whole extra month for my Buffy fix. I mean, we did get a preview of the Fray arc a few months before that issue came out, I'd just like something to hold me over for a little while, is that to much to ask?!? Anyway, this was just me venting, I think I need a hug.
    Just one rule... I don't want to date a twin... I've been traded before.

The only thing I can think of is that we're either going to get one a couple of weeks before or we're just not going to get one, maybe whatever happens in the first few pages is really spoilerific and would give away the major conclusion or something.

If you look back at #18 it kind of ended on a cliffhanger so they're either going to continue straight from there which would probably be Fray telling Erin (who's name I keep forgetting) what Dark!Willow showed her or may start on a new scene which would be just as spoilery.

EDIT: I remembered her name.
    sigpic

Comment

There could be no preview because it would be spoilery; but I'm leaning towards believing that there's no preview because they haven't even written the issue yet. That's why it's been delayed so long...

Comment

Originally posted by stormwreath View Post
        There could be no preview because it would be spoilery; but I'm leaning towards believing that there's no preview because they haven't even written the issue yet. That's why it's been delayed so long...

I'm pretty sure the issue has been written because it's Joss we're talking about, now the artwork on the other hand...
        sigpic

Comment

I think they have wrote it, it'd be leaving it way too late for that! It's probably just the artwork or perhaps, as Stormwreath says, it's too spoilery.

~ Banner by Nina ~

Comment

We have to wait about three weeks before the issue is released. Previews generally are only given about a week before the release date. It's too early to expect it now.

Comment

I think it's because we got a preview of Issue #16 so early in advance that people aren't sure of when previews will or won't be coming out. Take for example, 'After the Fall' where a preview of Issue #13 has only just come out and the issue is out this Wednesday, they left it until the last minute.

~ Banner by Nina ~

Comment

The preview of issue 16 was an exception. They usually come out about a week before the release date. And this is with Dark Horse comics. What IDW's doing is different.

Comment

Working...
                X