Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slayer who vanished the magicks.. repost :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slayer who vanished the magicks.. repost :)

I was rereading Fray after I had read that King said he thought it seemed as though they maybe trying to connect Buffys story with Frays. I wondered if it is what they are doing and Buffy is the slayer, Frays demony 'watcher' tells her about, what would life, if Buffy survives be like? Or would she be gone as well? In the Fray comic you see a girls hand with a demon's tentacle being closed off, I just wanted to know what anyone thought about what happens after or how that comes about?
    Just one rule... I don't want to date a twin... I've been traded before.

Originally posted by modifiedblind View Post
    I was rereading Fray after I had read that King said he thought it seemed as though they maybe trying to connect Buffys story with Frays. I wondered if it is what they are doing and Buffy is the slayer, Frays demony 'watcher' tells her about, what would life, if Buffy survives be like? Or would she be gone as well? In the Fray comic you see a girls hand with a demon's tentacle being closed off, I just wanted to know what anyone thought about what happens after or how that comes about?
    Good Question to think about!!

I loved Fray!

I think Buffy is the Slayer, Fray's Watcher is telling her about! I think Buffy will be the last Slayer before Fray returns.

The question about who Buffy will be once all Magicks are gone I can't pinpoint a definite opinion... 1) She will die in the fight. 2) She gets to be a "normal" girl again who can have a "normal" life again and die in obscurity.

And if the Shan-shu Prophecy comes true - then she can settle down with the love of her life the human-formerly-known-as-the-vampire-Spike!! LOL!!
    -TP<3
    "At that point I'd love a fight and a heart to heart and then of course naughtiness and happy ever after."
    - Dorian's Kitten re: Spuffy Reunion

Spuffy Videos!

Comment

I've never read "Fray" but I did read its synopsis on, er, wikipedia. It would make sense if Joss would want to end "Buffy" by seeding "Fray". So if this does happen, I'd like to know if the end of magick will be a happy-ending for Buffy or a tragedy?
      sigpic

Comment

Well there has to be more to it, then what we've read in Fray.. cause that's just how Joss usually works. I don't really like the idea at all actually.. I suppose it would be a great ending for the series if it was done right, but I don't like the idea of Buffy's story ever really ending.

I'm not convinced that Twilight has anything to do with what is described in Fray, not just because there is a season 9, but because Buffy and the scoobies do stuff on their own terms (if they choose to end all magicks), and cause of what Giles mentioned with Gigi causing the end of the world...
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X