No announcement yet.

8.07 "No Future For You", Part II Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The scene with Andrew, the one where he's in a room full of half-naked slayers? There one with the slayer with the huge breasts wearing a teddy bear thong? Do I even need to continue? *headdesk*
    For me that scene operated on the same basis that Xander's Potentials dream in season 7 did ? it's not presented for the reader/viewer as erotic, it's more focussed on the people who are witnessing the nymphy idyll. In season 7, Xander's dream is all about how he sees the Potentials, not how we should see them. And in this case, it's about Andrew's non-reaction (to misquote Dawn?.Andrew, mate?come out, come out COME OUT!).

However, I think Buffy's always been problematic in this way. Buffy and the other characters ARE hot, and they do often wear revealing clothing, and part of the pleasure of the show IS their hotness (whether in a sexual way or just in an admiring-their-beauty-and-making-fanart-of-SMG way). I don't think the comics are worse in this way, but I do think it's something worth bearing in mind both in the TV version and the comics version.

But I do agree re the guns-like objects and the general military-looking set up. It smacks of Buffy being co-opted by the structures she fought so hard to shrug off. It's hard to say she shouldn't use helicopters and gun style gear etc on a practical level, but on a symbolic level, it is troubling, yes.

In fact, I'd say it's Buffy with her nurse's outfit who becomes the sex object (for the readers) in that image the same way she was sexualised in the panel where she trashed on the bed in the sexy negligee in the previous issue.
    That's a really interesting point ? I can't decide whether I agree with you or not, so I'll have to think further about it. One thing that strikes me is that part of female (or rather, some women's) enjoyment of sexuality can contain an element of self-objectification?eg actively enjoying wearing certain items of clothing that are not exactly in the commonly thought to be empowering bracket?like naughty nurse uniforms etc. Or even enjoying having a man want you, that basking in the male gaze that plenty of women do revel in. There's a tension between the power a woman feels from exploring her own sexual identity, claiming her own pleasure, and the way that her pleasure has conformed to what's expected of her, and the way that pleasure can involve a degree of objectification. Not always, or even often, mind you, but when we're talking about women's sexual fantasies, many of them do involve things that they'd not want to do in real life, and would be ashamed - as empowered women - to admit to.

I mean just look at Angel, for crying out loud - every single woman on that show ended up dead or evil or both.
    Oh god yes. That is an aspect of Joss's oeuvre that does NOT impress me.

The fanboy sexism aside, I just realised what's my biggest problem with the comic - the pacing. And not just because of the jerkiness of the storytelling, but also the way that the comics manage to ruin one of the Buffyverse trademark jokes.
    I had some problems with the jumpy/jerkiness too. But I still think there were plenty of good gags. Though?always room for more please Joss.

With the comic, that's not happening. We have the "What the hell" moment, with Buffy kissing Xander, for example, but there is no pay-off until a month later. It's the same thing that was wrong with the "Is Giles the First" plotline in season S7 - the pay-off should have come the moment you started trying to remember if Giles had actually touched anything.
    That's interesting, I think you're right. The questions have to be in your mind for it to feel like a payoff. Otherwise it's just some random money that you didn't ask for and turns out to be fake. Um?I think I'll leave that metaphor to die a natural death by the roadside?

There is some playfulness in the comics, but I think you're right to say that there's not as much as on the show, and I'd like to see more. There's some interesting stuff going on with the cuts from moment to moment and scene to scene ? eg Faith's story suddenly cutting to flashback instead of giving us Giles's response to her question (mind you, I still want to know what he said re her being the best girl for a job, since it clearly wasn't "because you're a worthless whore").

Also, the Initiative, Amy, Warren, and Ethan? I thought we already did the Best of Buffy villains with the First Evil.
    This is the remix. With bonus tracks Amy and Warren weren't much cop really, and I think "she's gone insaaaaane!" is a bit of a rubbish evil motivation. But I liked Ethan, and I think Twilight is different from the Initiative, because it addresses the power of the slayers and how that might frighten governments (etc). The Initiative's agenda re Buffy was a personal one, that of the Evil Bitch Monster of Death. But some more original villains would be good. And no more evil Englishwomen please! I'm starting to take it personally

Overall, my inner jury's still out on the comics. Some great moments, but it's not quite hanging together for me yet. However, I think I'll need to read the trade paperback to really judge (haven't kept hold of all the issues) ? being able to read it uninterrupted by adverts, and all at once will give me a better sense of the pacing (since each issue was like quarter of an ep, it's rather hard to get an overview from that).

At least season 8 is more enjoyable than season 7. God, I hated S7! The writers siding with Spuffy and ruining all the other characters in favor of Spuffy and Spuffy fans. Sorry, but a season where all the main characters are respected and used feels much more like Buffy than S7, which I assume was written by a 13 year old Spuffy writer, especially the last five episodes.
    It was the serious and militaristic tone of season 7, plus the lame First Evil plotting and the sudden influx of lots of not very interesting characters (though I liked Rona and that skinny one who used to beat up boys then got killed whose name escapes me) that didn't work for me in season 7. I wasn't too bothered by the centrality of Spike and Buffy, cos I felt it was the Potentials storyline that sidelined the other characters the most. I am enjoying the balance of characters in this season, but I don't want to have tooo many issues sans Buffy. Enjoying the Faith arc and I liked the Chain, but since this is supposed to be the next season of Buffy, I'd prefer her to be in most of them from now on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you want to see well-done, in-character examples of non-joss-written btvs/ats comics, look up "numb" from tales of the vampires #5...
    Which one was that? I read those ages ago but can't remember the titles. I loved the comedy one in that, the Christmas rhyme one?creepy! But they were all brilliant, and playful and unique. Must read ?em again.

Actually there was one that really reminded me of Carnivale?the one with the boy living out in the dusty plains, who becomes a vampire. [/random mental connection]

I don't get the whole Buffy didn't have much to do in these comics. She had more panels than anyone in the first four issues. She was the one who opened the first scene, she was the one with the hard missions, she was the one we visited her dream space, she was the one Ethan asked for help, she was the one who saved Willow, she was the one the first arc ended with.
    I think people are complaining partly because over the last few issues, Buffy hasn't been present. In the comics she has been in, she's had stuff to do, but there've been a few without her, so it feels less like the show and more like a slayer-based spinoff. Which is fine too, but definitely different from the tv seasons.

Well, Superman has been selling a lot of comics for decades, he can't be that boring ?
    I don't think sales figures mean much. Many people have terrible taste! But no, Superman isn't boring at all. He has plenty of shit to deal with, and just because someone's got ultra super powers, it doesn't mean that life becomes easy. With great power comes great etc and all that.

So far, I like Willow (inclusive of 8.07 preview) in this series. I have been sort of expecting that she would become a much more, I dunno, distant type of person as she has grown more powerful *and* learned to control it.
    I would like people to maybe comment more on her new powers though. I mean, dude, she's flying around and no one's making jokes about it? Come on Scoobies, you can do better than that. At least a few Mary Poppins gags? Tinkerbell? Wonder Willow and her blinvisible jet? Ok, those aren't jokes, but you know what I mean. Referency jokes to highlight that someone's doing something new and rather strange.

And the art isn't very impressive. There are SO many other comics out there with great art in them but...these Buffy ones look like amateurs or fans drew them. And it does seem to be getting worse as the issues progress. Now, that can't be said about the cover art - which TOTALLY gets better with each issue and continues to give me chills. But yeah.
    Yeah, the art isn't as good as it could be. There are some AMAZING artists out there, bring them on. Simon Bisley, Carlos Ezquerra, Bryan Talbot, Brian Bolland, Ian Gibson, Kevin O'Neill (yeah, I'm a 2000AD fan, can you tell?)?but also some less quirky artists if they feel they need a mainstream look?Leinil Yu, for example. His Superman Birthright stuff was amazing, but very clean, clear and good for action stuff.

Most of the elite artists would probably get blasted as being too sexualized with female characters.
    I'm now trying to think of someone who does women well. Some of the Runaways artists might suit?though I don't think it's got the most gorgeously splendid art in the world, might be good for the Buffy comics (Runaways having a VERY Buffy like tone might be what's persuading me on that front). Can't remember who does it?remember one guest artist being rather nifty. Oh, and the ones who do Fables, some of those might be good too. Similar tone to the comics I feel, so that might be colouring my view!

-- Robofrakkinawesome BANNER BY FRANCY --

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfie Gilmore View Post

I think people are complaining partly because over the last few issues, Buffy hasn't been present. In the comics she has been in, she's had stuff to do, but there've been a few without her, so it feels less like the show and more like a slayer-based spinoff. Which is fine too, but definitely different from the tv seasons.

People were complaining about the lack of Buffy since Issue 2. They were upset because Xander looked cool and Willow had a cool fight with Amy, and Buffy was just asleep. They all forgot that Buffy also had a cool fight with Gross Monster in Issue 1, that her being asleep was more than that, would you rather Dawn or Xander went to sleep and got the visit from Ethan just so Buffy could be there to fight? No, it's Buffy's show. Buffy should be the one who sleeps, Buffy should be the one getting the visit from Ethan, and there's no harm of having her friends trying to wake her up. After all, they're her friends.

About S7, I don't hate Spuffy because it's Spuffy. I don't mind Spuffy, I prefer it to Buffy's other ships. I just hated how it was handled in the last four episode. The whole "No one cares about Buffy but Spike", that's just too fanficcy for my taste. Ruining major characters in order to achieve that, that what I didn't like. Let Spuffy steal screen time from the characters, I don't care, just don't ruin them because of it.
      Made by Trickyboxes
      Halfrek gives Spike the curse that will change his entire life. Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

Originally posted by Sosa lola View Post
        People were complaining about the lack of Buffy since Issue 2. They were upset because Xander looked cool and Willow had a cool fight with Amy, and Buffy was just asleep. They all forgot that Buffy also had a cool fight with Gross Monster in Issue 1, that her being asleep was more than that, would you rather Dawn or Xander went to sleep and got the visit from Ethan just so Buffy could be there to fight? No, it's Buffy's show. Buffy should be the one who sleeps, Buffy should be the one getting the visit from Ethan, and there's no harm of having her friends trying to wake her up. After all, they're her friends.
        Completely agree, and it is great to see her friends helping her out and saving her like they used to again. Besides Buffy has been absent from one issue, hardly a crime. I don't want to see it happen often but it was only one issue, she has been in every issue other than 'The Chain.' I think she has had a big role to play thus far, as have Xander, Willow and Giles and I'm loving it. I really don't why people say she has been absent? Like you said, it had to be her who was in the dreamspace with Ethan because it is her show, and it was all about her. So what if she didn't fight in Issue #3 I'd rather learn something about her and get into her head then see her beat up a few guys, we had her doing that plenty in Issue #4 and Issue #1.

About S7, I don't hate Spuffy because it's Spuffy. I don't mind Spuffy, I prefer it to Buffy's other ships. I just hated how it was handled in the last four episode. The whole "No one cares about Buffy but Spike", that's just too fanficcy for my taste. Ruining major characters in order to achieve that, that what I didn't like. Let Spuffy steal screen time from the characters, I don't care, just don't ruin them because of it.
        I agree, this whole no one sticks up for me but Spike crap that we were hand fed by Noxon. Giles says it well, "We are all watching your back" and have been, Buffy, since day one. The writers did get a little better towards the end of the season, having Buffy tell Xander he has always been her strength and the reason she even made it this far, and with Willow,Buffy and Xander walking together down the school hallway. This season is rocking with core four action, I can't wait to see Buffy interact with Giles again... especially since his little mission.

~ Banner by Nina ~

Comment

Is anyone else reading Buffy Omnibus, because besides some of the core stories of her pre-Sunndydale experiences, the art is horrible. Especially the last comic in Omnibus 2 which has this Queen of the Vampires theme. All the female characters are drawn with massive breasts and tightest clothing possible, and a much worse likeness then season 8. The quality of season 8 is amazing to me, compared to what it could be, and this doesn't mean that sometimes it may be a little off. The important thing to me is that I can hear the characters in my head when I read it, and it feels like Buffy, (something which I sort of got from Ring of Fire, even though the art isn't the best).

I'm not sure why people think Buffy wasn't present either? I suppose if that was your experience, uh ok. But for me she seemed more present and honest then the last season, in terms of communicating with her friends and us. We were in her head for bloody sake. I love that she's close with Xander and actually confides in him, I don't think we would have seen this in season 7.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kanga View Post
            Is anyone else reading Buffy Omnibus, because besides some of the core stories of her pre-Sunndydale experiences, the art is horrible. Especially the last comic in Omnibus 2 which has this Queen of the Vampires theme. All the female characters are drawn with massive breasts and tightest clothing possible, and a much worse likeness then season 8. The quality of season 8 is amazing to me, compared to what it could be, and this doesn't mean that sometimes it may be a little off. The important thing to me is that I can hear the characters in my head when I read it, and it feels like Buffy, (something which I sort of got from Ring of Fire, even though the art isn't the best).
            I agree about the art. At times, we have the odd image which is a little weird but more often than not I think Jeanty has done excellent work. The art feels very warm to me, what I mean by this is that it is welcoming and feels familiar, I can see the actors in the characters without them having to be exact and the art displays their emotions wonderfully. From what I've seen of Angel: After the Fall the art is awesome in the pages but I can't help but feel it is very cold, great talent but I can't connect with his face.

I'm not sure why people think Buffy wasn't present either? I suppose if that was your experience, uh ok. But for me she seemed more present and honest then the last season, in terms of communicating with her friends and us. We were in her head for bloody sake. I love that she's close with Xander and actually confides in him, I don't think we would have seen this in season 7.
            Agreed. Buffy seems very comfortable with who she is now, she seems to have connected her friends again and her character isn't just being made to be depressed or sad all the time because the writers found this more interesting. She has a happy mix right now and I'm really enjoying it.

~ Banner by Nina ~

Comment

opinion under the spoiler
              Spoiler:
              I'm actually glad to see scenes from the show... kind of a previously on BTVS.
              Finally, we see Dawn again! I really like Dawn. Most of the people I know that like Buffy, don't really like Dawn.. Hate her actually.

Comment

Originally posted by omri View Post
                opinion under the spoiler
                Spoiler:
                I'm actually glad to see scenes from the show... kind of a previously on BTVS.
                Finally, we see Dawn again! I really like Dawn. Most of the people I know that like Buffy, don't really like Dawn.. Hate her actually.
                Spoiler:
                I like Dawn, too. She's a favorite character of mine. I can't wait to see what's the deal with her giantness.
                Made by Trickyboxes
                Halfrek gives Spike the curse that will change his entire life. Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

Spoiler:
                  An opinion that I used to hear a lot in the past was that Dawn was whiny. It's possible that Dawn being a giant is a cry for attention, since she won't help anyone help her. She complains that she'll only talk to Willow, but then she won't really talk to Willow when Willow's right in front of her. I always thought of Dawn as a job that Buffy will have to do for the rest of her life. Dawn isn't a real person yet she has human feelings and needs protecting anyway, blah blah.
                  Insert witty quote here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sosa lola View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    I like Dawn, too. She's a favorite character of mine. I can't wait to see what's the deal with her giantness.
                    Spoiler:
                    When I read that Xander arc will be taking place in Japan, I wondered if Dawn's size will be played as a pop-culture reference to Godzilla and other giants who are quite popular in that country. Of course, the question of her transportation arises - but Willow could create a portal to send her there.

Comment

Is this issue out today, or is my brain playing time tricks? Anyone read it yet? Any good?

-- Robofrakkinawesome BANNER BY FRANCY --

Comment

Very strong issue, and surprising. Faith's flashback was not irrelevant to the plot at all, in fact, it ties in nicely to the fact that she feels an almost instant bond with Genevieve. Who, incidentally, I'm starting to like -- I think Giles is on the wrong side of this. Genevieve is clearly Twilight's pawn, and while she's not exactly an innocent victim, she is no more deserving of instant condemnation than Faith ever was.

I wonder how much of the forthcoming conflict will be driven by Faith actually believing in Genevieve and Roden, which is a direction I don't think anyone considered them going with this.

Yay, Renee interacted with people other than Xander. I think we got a great glimpse into Willow's role in the BHC as she decides to stick around -- she's a figure of authority, but also of wariness and a little fear by the non-Scoobies.
                        sigpic
                        Banner by LRae12

Comment

I forgot that this issue was out yet! What's everyone elses thoughts on the issue if you've read it? I'll be picking mine up friday night

Comment

I liked this issue! I agree KoC I think Faith and Lady G are going to get along very well together. And I knew Faith didn't have it in her to just flat out murder someone - although she came pretty close. ***HHHhhhmmm... Who DOES that remind me of... A certain vampire who was out to bite someone - a girl maybe - and his chip fired. ***

So now we have Faith almost killing Lady G - and just about made it - however the demons came for her. I thought Faith fighting the demons was excellent!! She really looked fierce!

I'm beginning to think this Roden is the one who is controlling Lady G. And because she has had no contact with Buffy or Giles to clear up the miscommunications of being a Slayer she has relied on this Roden and the Twilight branch of the Initiative who have gladly filled her head with hate against Buffy and Slayer Inc.

I see Faith in a precarious position however... In aligning herself with this Lady G she could join forces to overthrow Slayer Inc. She will have to finally make that decision - is Buffy "The Slayer" in charge or not?? Is she #2 to Buffy's number #1? Lady G's singing the same song Faith has for quite a while (before Chosen). "Buffy, Buffy, Buffy...why is is ALWAYS Buffy??"
                            -TP<3
                            "At that point I'd love a fight and a heart to heart and then of course naughtiness and happy ever after."
                            - Dorian's Kitten re: Spuffy Reunion

Spuffy Videos!

Comment

I liked this issue! I agree KoC I think Faith and Lady G are going to get along very well together. And I knew Faith didn't have it in her to just flat out murder someone - although she came pretty close. ***HHHhhhmmm... Who DOES that remind me of... A certain vampire who was out to bite someone - a girl maybe - and his chip fired. ***
                              I don't think there's any question that Faith was about to kill her, bonding or not. She was about to say "maybe in another life" as she pulled her knife from her hair. So yeah, it's much like a certain vampire -- a clear intent to kill interrupted by an outside force

Faith was amazing against the gargoyles, that was a fun little fight. I much preferred the scene of the two of them on the balcony though. I honestly *liked* Genevieve for most of this issue, it was so strange.

I'm beginning to think this Roden is the one who is controlling Lady G. And because she has had no contact with Buffy or Giles to clear up the miscommunications of being a Slayer she has relied on this Roden and the Twilight branch of the Initiative who have gladly filled her head with hate against Buffy and Slayer Inc.
                              Twilight is clearly much, much bigger than the Initiative ever was. And, I think it's pretty clears that whatever elements of the military are operating within Twilight are not necessarily, or at all, connected to the Initiative. But, yes, the gist sounds right. Roden got to Genevieve before any one from Buffy's group could and began to tell her all kinds of lies about the Slayer history.

Notice, Genevieve thought she was teaching Faith about Slayers. Clearly, Genevieve is under the impression that the Slayer awakening was a random event. She doesn't seem to have *any idea* about Buffy's role in it, or the Slayer line prior to herself beyond the fact that there is one.

A few observations, also. I think we can say for certain that Roden was the floating man in 8.01; several pictures in Genevieve's armoire were taken, from above, of Buffy and Alpha Team during that mission.

I think Faith is going to try to protect Genevieve. Not to assist her, obviously, but she's not going to let Giles or Buffy kill her. She *is* Faith, just like Faith *was* Angel to him, back in "Five by Five" and "Sanctuary".
                              sigpic
                              Banner by LRae12

Comment

Originally posted by KingofCretins View Post
                                Twilight is clearly much, much bigger than the Initiative ever was. And, I think it's pretty clears that whatever elements of the military are operating within Twilight are not necessarily, or at all, connected to the Initiative. But, yes, the gist sounds right. Roden got to Genevieve before any one from Buffy's group could and began to tell her all kinds of lies about the Slayer history.

Notice, Genevieve thought she was teaching Faith about Slayers. Clearly, Genevieve is under the impression that the Slayer awakening was a random event. She doesn't seem to have *any idea* about Buffy's role in it, or the Slayer line prior to herself beyond the fact that there is one.
                                Absolutely! She almost acts as if she is "Buffy" - the girl who is suddenly turned Slayer in Charge and all the Slayers are coming to her - and BUFFY is the Slayer "gone wrong"!

A few observations, also. I think we can say for certain that Roden was the floating man in 8.01; several pictures in Genevieve's armoire were taken, from above, of Buffy and Alpha Team during that mission.
                                Excellent observation!!! I hadn't thought about it till you said that - it certainly seems clear he is the Floaty Man!!

I think Faith is going to try to protect Genevieve. Not to assist her, obviously, but she's not going to let Giles or Buffy kill her. She *is* Faith, just like Faith *was* Angel to him, back in "Five by Five" and "Sanctuary".
                                Yes - with the FB that seemed to take up so many panels - it now makes much more sense why BKV decided to use up so much story space with a FB!

Lady G is Faith when she first came to Buffy! And now it will be Faith's turn to be "Buffy" to Lady G. I'm LOVING this storyline!

I don't believe she will kill her either. If anything she will end up being almost a "triple agent"!
                                -TP<3
                                "At that point I'd love a fight and a heart to heart and then of course naughtiness and happy ever after."

Spuffy Videos!

Comment

Another excellent piece of symbolizing... look at the last page again. It's a dagger that's holding Buffy's picture up. Once again, it's a knife that stands between the good Slayer (Faith, now) and the bad (Genevieve). Likewise, again between Faith and Buffy. Excellent, excellent thematic tie together. If Vaughan really wanted to go balls out with the parallels to Season 3, he'd introduce the forehead kiss motif again.

I also need to say... Genevieve is *very* sexy in this issue!
                                  sigpic
                                  Banner by LRae12

Comment

Another excellent piece of symbolizing... look at the last page again. It's a dagger that's holding Buffy's picture up. Once again, it's a knife that stands between the good Slayer (Faith, now) and the bad (Genevieve). Likewise, again between Faith and Buffy. Excellent, excellent thematic tie together. If Vaughan really wanted to go balls out with the parallels to Season 3, he'd introduce the forehead kiss motif again.

I also need to say... Genevieve is *very* sexy in this issue!
                                    ***goes back to look again...nods in agreement*** Very good use of symbolism! And the kiss would be Over the top!

When you look at the pictures - do you also get a feeling that some of them might be taken from a more personal angle?? There are a couple that look as if Buffy is looking directly at the camara - which makes me wonder... Do we have a mole at Slayer Inc?

HHHhhhmmm...Lady G sexy... I guess - if you go in for that two-dimensional look on a girl...
                                    -TP<3

Spuffy Videos!

Comment

When you look at the pictures - do you also get a feeling that some of them might be taken from a more personal angle?? There are a couple that look as if Buffy is looking directly at the camara - which makes me wonder... Do we have a mole at Slayer Inc?
                                      That... is a pretty dang good observation. But, I think it's premature to think of whether or not there is a mole in the BHC. If there is, it *better not be a Scooby*. I think it would be kinda lame to go back to the Scooby turns bad well, when we already went their a few different times to some degree.

HHHhhhmmm...Lady G sexy... I guess - if you go in for that two-dimensional look on a girl...
                                      Photos are 2 dimensional, too. And good luck trying to lust after Spike in "After the Fall" after that remark
                                      sigpic
                                      Banner by LRae12

Comment

That... is a pretty dang good observation. But, I think it's premature to think of whether or not there is a mole in the BHC. If there is, it *better not be a Scooby*. I think it would be kinda lame to go back to the Scooby turns bad well, when we already went their a few different times to some degree.
                                        Seriously?? I'm thinking Satsu. Perhaps she has betrayed the Slayer with a Kiss ? (maybe Renee - only because she would seem less obvious.)

Photos are 2 dimensional, too. And good luck trying to lust after Spike in "After the Fall" after that remark
                                        LOL!! Hey - I said "girl"! I kinda like my guys two-dimensional! (They take up less room in the closet when you fold them up!! )

(besides - have you seen those demon chicks on the cover of ATF Issue #2? Who could compete with them! )
                                        -TP<3

Spuffy Videos!

Comment

The Poet's <3
                                          I see Faith in a precarious position however... In aligning herself with this Lady G she could join forces to overthrow Slayer Inc. She will have to finally make that decision - is Buffy "The Slayer" in charge or not??
                                          I've got the impression that both sides are bluffing.

No way could Rodin believe that a slayer woke up in "Hope" the moment his minions attacked her. I mean - he doesn't look stupid. And he ordered his demons to turn Faith to dust when he didn't know she was a slayer. But as soon as he found it out he kept her alive.

And maybe Gigi is also plays up to him because they want to find out more about people who sent Faith.
                                          ________
                                          Gay mexican
                                          Last edited by Moscow Watcher; 18-03-11, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X