Which Buffy's haircut do you prefer ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Buffy's haircut do you prefer ?

I choose the most emblematic haircut for every season, that's why I added a ref episode, to visualize clearly the haircut...

Season 1_Welcome to the Hellmouth: Long, wavy, brown
    Season 2_Becoming part II: Short, straight, blond
    Season 3_Anne: Half-long, brown...(I see orange) with platinum locks of hair
    Season 4_The Freshman: Long, straight, blond
    Season 5_Buffy vs. Dracula: Long, curly, dark-blonde
    Season 6_Gone: Shorty, straight, dark blonde
    Season 7_Chosen: Long, wavy, blond

Make your choice...
    sigpic

I most say Season 5 Buffy VS dracula! i really loved her hair over their... So pretty!

Comment

I honestly never remember even noticing that SMG's hair was different. It always looked the same to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
        I honestly never remember even noticing that SMG's hair was different. It always looked the same to me.
        then i suggest you take a better look

my favorites:
        Season 1_Welcome to the Hellmouth: Long, wavy, brown
        Season 5_Buffy vs. Dracula: Long, curly, dark-blonde
        Season 6_Gone: Shorty, straight, dark blonde

Comment

Somebody actually started this thread! That's great!

Like I said in the Buffy fan club thread, I preferred Buffy's hair in early season 6, pre-Gone, like in OMWF when it was long and wavy. But I also liked it in mid-S4 - say Something Blue-esqu when it was curly.
          sigpic

Comment

But I also liked it in mid-S4 - say Something Blue-esqu when it was curly.
            Yeah me too! Although I do actually like the shorter hair cut after Gone. Ever since then I've wanted to get my hair chopped above the shoulders but I would put blonde streaked highlights in it. I think it would look cute but anyway. I think the curls and the shorter hair with darker color worked great on Sarah.
            T _A _T _E _R _S'____ W _O _R _L _D

Proud recipient of the "Vagenis Award of Excellence"

Comment

I really loved it in season 2 i dont know why but in b,b,b i think it looked really pretty there, and in s5 and s6 it looks great like long and wavy id love to have my hair like that but it would never happen lol

Comment

I liked her hair come the end of Season 7. thats gotta be me fave buffy hair.
                That Fallen Little Angel on your shoulder.
                Scary Just got Sexy!

Comment

I'd say seaon 3,2i4 and 7
                  season 2's haircut fit in buffy perfectly I personally think.

season 7's haircut was long and cool.

season 4's haircut was really great. I love that kinda haircut without waves and without difference about the lenght of the hair.

season 3's haircut was good and ok but I love it especially in "Enemies" and "Earshot".
                  sigpic
                  -Set by DeadLoversDawn from Evthreads-

Comment

I liked the season five to mid season six look. Season four was a little too "hair crimper" for me and I though it was a shame when she cut it season six. Yep long honey blond and kind curly was the best. So I guess that means I agree with Spike.
                    "All I ask is that... that you try to see me."

Comment

I liked both "Welcome to the Hellmouth" and "Anne," but I probably only liked the "Welcome to the Hellmouth" hairstyle because I liked her whole look throughout that season, which was not skinny. I liked her hair in "Anne" and throughout S3, but I really loved her style in "Older and Far Away," which was the same length as in "Gone" but styled more.
                      Insert witty quote here.

Comment

The season six, post Gone hair was my favourite. I loved the fact that she cut it off in relation to her feelings of trying to take away parts of herself that Spike loved, and I loved that she and Anya had a moment (even though Buffy was blinvisible!) because the two of them have (imo) great chemistry together, and I do like it when Anya bonds with other scoobies. It makes the most sense, since Anya was contantly cutting/colouring her hair and getting no feedback from the crew, and when Buffy changes hers, she has the most to give.

Comment

Same with Willow....long haired for Buffy

Comment

Dunno why but I adoore "Gone"Hair! Plus, my hair is that way(a bit longer), ofcourse my inspiration is Buffy
                            In addition,everystyle is okay and in harmony with Buffy IMO. What wouldnt look pretty on a pretty face like hers
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't think the concern should be so much Buffy's hairstyle as her hair color. Someone who colors her hair the way that SMG does (and the way I used to, BTW) has to watch out for brassiness, which can make the person's face look strange.
                              Insert witty quote here.

Comment

I really liked the Season 1_Welcome to the Hellmouth: Long, wavy, brown hair-do.

It had bounce.
                                -oh cordelia how i love to feel ya-

Comment

i liked her season 1 hair the most. it was a dark blonde color, it was long with a lot of curl... and it was a season where the bangs actually worked for her. it was by far her best hair.

i'm also fond of season 2 and early season 6's ann-margret coming-back-from-the-dead hair.

season 3 had its good points but sometimes those chunky streaks looked terrible.

the curled, bouncy dark-blonde streaks in the dark brown hair... too bad it didn't stay.

smg looked her best in the first 3 seasons. she lost *too much* weight circa season 4 (they also rewrote the buffyverse to seem like she was a natural blonde). as seasons progressed, she notably lost about 2 cup sizes in her chest. she really didn't look all that healthy at the end, despite some of the earlier weight giving her a bit of a cute baby fat appearance.

early season 6 her hair looked decent. back to dark-blonde and long. it looked fabulous when she came out of the grave.

i also liked seeing smg with dark brown hair in halloween. it actually looks better on her than the bleached light blonde.

also, most everybody was paler in the earlier seasons, including smg (they also used a heckuva lot more foundation). that was another reason well-beyond the aging factor that made everybody seem more attractive for the most part.

smg's season 2 eyeshadow/mascara was the best--the dark heavy eye-makeup in browns.
                                  Last edited by NileQT87; 16-09-07, 08:24 AM.

"If there is no great glorious end to all this, if nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do."
                                  "Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh and cruel. But that's why there's us. Champions."

Comment

Season 1, the end of Season 3, and Season 4 have always been my favorite choices for Buffy's hair. The make-up even seemed to go along with it and she always had such cute styles in Season 1 (that I usually tried and still try, to replicate I think that's probably my favorite out of all of them. Her hair in the episode "The Prom" in the beginning was cute as well.

Comment

My favorites would have to be season 4 & season 5...those are the best for me...
                                      It's blood...It's just like mine.
                                      It doesn't matter where you came from or how you got here.

You are my sister.

Comment

I prefer Buffy's 4th season haircut. It seems so cute to her. I also like season 5,Buffy vs. Dracula . Season 2 was Ok,too.

Comment

Working...
                                        X