Amends and The First

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amends and The First

I just noticed something today while rewatching Amends.

So, The First appears to be corporeal in Amends. As Jenny, it touches Angel quite a few times. Yet, in S7, it is not corporeal, right? I know it says something about "being made flesh" and I don't recall it being able to touch or hurt anything.

So, anyone else noticed this? My question is: how come The First is corporeal in Amends and can't become flesh later in S7? It needs Caleb and the Bringers to do it's dirty work...
    Every Slayer has a death wish. Even you.
    ?I think it?s the title of the show. Buffy The Vampire Slayer. It?s like a line in the sand. And unless you appreciate irony and are somewhat sophisticated you?re not going to watch that show.?
    - James Marsters

We can't say for certain that it is corporeal -- presumably Angel could just have been imagining it was touching her and reacting. It appeared to caress Spike in Season 7 as well.

We do know that Giles tells Buffy she can't fight the First, it's not a physical entity.
    sigpic
    Banner by LRae12

Comment

It seemed in Amends Jenny (The First) was touching him. There is a scene where Jenny is running her fingers through his hair, and we see the hair move. I guess it must be a big oopsie lol.
      Every Slayer has a death wish. Even you.
      ?I think it?s the title of the show. Buffy The Vampire Slayer. It?s like a line in the sand. And unless you appreciate irony and are somewhat sophisticated you?re not going to watch that show.?
      - James Marsters

Comment

Working...
      X