Okay I know that this is random....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay I know that this is random....

but for all of you that have ever seen Gossip Girl, does Chuck and Blair's relationship remind you of Buffy and Spikes ? They have feelings for each other but won't admit them because they like the game of it. Well mostly their games are all naughty but still lol. They don't want to ruin what they have. Anyone see what I'm talking about ?
    Oz: Hey.
    Oz: That girl. Who is she?
    Devon: She's an exchange student. I think she's from South America.
    Oz: No, not her. The Eskimo!

Well, I don't see Gossip Girl, but Buffy didn't invented the wheel when it comes to these stuff, so it's quite understandable that this would happen.
    Tumblr

Comment

If I remember correctly Buffy hated treating Spike like that, which is why she stopped them from being together in As You Were, so no, it's not the same in the sense that they like the game of it.

But as Josh Grey said, things like this have been occuring for years.
      sigpic

Comment

Yes, in some ways
        but when you consider Spike's feelings for Buffy, it's not exactly the same way with Chuck's. If you consider them as the same, that wouldn't be fair for Spike. He was ready to sacrifice himself anyway for her, but it wouldn't be right to say the same thing for Chuck, don't you think?
        sigpic

Comment

Lol yes so true. Chuck skips out on Blair when they are supposed to go to Tuscany so that he can continue his rep as a womanizer. Spike gave all he had for Buffy so i suppose it wouldn't be a fair thing to compare.
          Oz: Hey.
          Oz: That girl. Who is she?
          Devon: She's an exchange student. I think she's from South America.
          Oz: No, not her. The Eskimo!

Comment

Working...
          X