Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your three favorite buffy relationships?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your three favorite buffy relationships?

Your choices don't have to be Buffy related. They can be any of the other characters as well ! Even one timers Also telll your favorite moment between them.

1. Angel/Buffy. I love their relationship. They have the ship that everyone wants. My favorite moment betweem them is at the end of Becoming part 2. when they're fighting and then she kills him

2. Anya/Xander. I love them ! I can't choose a moment for them. I like them all Okay I know my favorite moment between them now ! In 'Into The Woods' when Xander tells Anya how he feels about her It's beyond adorable.

3. Spike/Drusilla. I like the way that he cared for her so much. Even though they were vampires they had feelings like human beings. My favorite moment between them would be in 'School Hard' when Spike tells the annoited kid that they are moving in.

What about you guys ?
    Last edited by bradyml57; 25-12-08, 01:40 AM.
    Oz: Hey.
    Oz: That girl. Who is she?
    Devon: She's an exchange student. I think she's from South America.
    Oz: No, not her. The Eskimo!

1. Buffy/Angel - "Is there a problem, ma'am?", Angel doesn't have a friend, the first kiss turns to horror, the gypsy curse explanation, the burned cross, the vamp-face kiss, Angel can't have kids, the first time, the aftermath bedroom scene, "your boyfriend is dead", possessed by the ghosts of Grace & James, "close your eyes", Angel saying "Buffy" after killing Pete, Wishverse-Buffy meeting Puppy/nonchalant about his death, the fangy dream sequence, the hilltop scene, the Mayor talking about Angel and Buffy, the sewer break-up, prom, the blood-drinking, the walk-away, Forever, cookie dough, etc...

2. Darla/Angel - Darla first sees Liam fighting in the tavern, "close your eyes", Angelus' rise, Angelus not winning after killing his father, Darla chooses Angelus over the Master, Darla and Angelus in front of Drusilla--"eternal torment", Darla finding Angel with a soul, the missionary baby, Darla's skirt spread, Angel killing Darla, Darla never made Angel happy/Darla is human, Darla wanting to die naturally, Darla awakens/rooftop fight, Darla's insecurity when Angel doesn't lose his soul, the baby has a soul, the rooftop scene, Darla sacrificing herself to birth Connor, etc...

3. Fred/Wesley - Wesley stalking Fred under Billy's spell, Fred visiting Wesley afterward, Wesley seeing Fred kissing Gunn and the sword drag, Fred's turn towards Wesley while discussing Groo's return, Angelus' taunts to Wesley about Fred, Wesley kissing Fred and Gunn catching them, Wesley explaining why he shot the Rogerbot, Fred's death--"why can't I stay?", Wesley describing Fred's death, Wesley's reactions to Illyria impersonating Fred for the Burkles, Illyria asking to explore further, Wesley's death--"would you like me to lie to you now?", etc...
    Last edited by NileQT87; 05-12-08, 01:54 PM.

"If there is no great glorious end to all this, if nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do."
    "Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh and cruel. But that's why there's us. Champions."

Comment

1. Buffy & Spike- Favorite moments:

Buffy: "And I may lose more! The whole earth may be sucked into Hell,
      and you want my help 'cause your girlfriend's a big ho? Well, let me
      take this opportunity to *not* care."

Buffy & Spike getting engaged in "Something Blue" (So funny!)

The sexy Bronze scene in "Who Are You" (technically a spike/faith scene but spike thought it was buffy)

Buffy: "What are you doing here spike? five words or less."
      Spike: "Out for a walk. bitch."

In "Crush" when they check out a vamp nest together and in the car spike offers buffy a drink- Buffy: eww. Spike: It's not blood, it's bourbon. Buffy: *eeewwww*

...and then in the supposed vamp nest...

Buffy: "Is this a date?!"

And of course when they brought down the house in "Smashed"

2. Willow & Tara- Favorite Moments:

When they ran from the gentlemen in "Hush" and moved the soda machine by joining hands.

Their sexy and beautiful spell in "Who Are You"

Their heavenly dance at the end of "Family"

Tara singing "Under your spell" in "once more, with feeling"

3. Wesley & Lilah- Favorite moments

When Lilah dressed up in glasses and pigtails-impersonating fred for wesley. Don't remember what episode it was.

Wesleys conversation in his head with an imaginary lilah who was lying dead in front of him as he was about to decapitate her. A very powerful scene and love it when he says "you didn't love me".
      Their whole relationship was fascinating to me honestly. Those are just two moments that really stick out to me.

Comment

Willow/Tara

That one was just the best. Willow was the kite Tara was the Anchor.

Spike/Buffy

Like so many RL relationships that started out seedy and ended real. Well the sex came then the relationship

Willow/oz
        I liked Oz and thought his quite way offset willow so well/
        ===Quote of the day===
        "To read makes our speaking English good"

Xander

Comment

1) Spike/Buffy
          Most memorable moment:
          "What do you want now?" -- ".......what's wrong?" -- "I don't wanna talk about it." -- "Is there something I can do...?"

2) Wesley/Illyria
          Most memorable moment:
          "Would you like me to lie to you now?" -- "Yes. Thank you, yes..."

3) Angel/Darla
          Most memorable moment:
          "Angel... our baby is gonna die right here in this alley. -- You died in an alley, remember?"

(set made by Francy for me)

Comment

Top 3 Current Favorite Couples

3. Lilah/Wes: Just amazing. Chemistry out the wazoo, and the relationships made both the characters better (probably the best they ever were). One of the best hate-->love relationships I've ever seen.
            Most Memorable Moment: "Try not to think of me when I'm gone." - "I wasn't thinking of you while you were here."

2. Buffy/Spike: Easily Buffy's most epic romance. They've been everything to each other, from enemies to allies to lovers to friends. They've opened depths in each other that neither ever suspected existed.
            Most Memorable Moment: "I'd rather be fighting you anyway." - "Likewise!"

1. Buffy/Xander: The bedrock of the show and of Buffy's life. She's his hero, He's her strength. They are examples to each other, and they provide reason for the other to keep fighting. As soon as they're mature enough for it, they're going to be a forever love.
            Most Memorable Moment: "Can I have you?"

Honorable Mentions: Cordelia/Xander, Wes/Faith, Wes/Illyria
            Last edited by XavierZane; 05-12-08, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Like romances, or also friendship and family relations?

Only romances;

1. Buffy/Angel; still my favourite, but I'm ready to fall in love with another relation. Probably with Angel in it. Most memorable moment was in the ice skating rink.

2. Wesley/Lilah; well first ... they we're hot! I love their interactions and what it did with Wesley and Lilah both. My favourite moment is their last moment when Wesley tries to burn her contract to let her rest in peace.

3. Xander/Cordelia; not a real relation with lots of love. But I enjoy watching it so much. My favourite moment must be their first kiss. (Kissing wasn't their greatest talent, only Wesley was worse.)

Relations (Romances, friendships, family)

1. Angel & Connor; this is for me such an amazing relation, especially since it's now coming from 2 sides. It's a weird relation where you're not sure what Angel really is of Connor; big brother, father, mentor, friend. Probably a combination right now. They love eachother so much and it's very facinating to watch. My favourite moment must me the scene in 'Home' where Connor tries to kill himself and Angel ends up killing him.

Now it's getting hard because I'm not sure which relation I like more; 'Angel & Cordelia' or The Scoobies. I put them on a shared second place. I love their friendships, in both cases it's a very important factor of the show. My favourite moments are;
              Angel & Cordelia; "Oh ... and you're welcome"
              Scoobies; I don't really have one moment, I love their moments in the library. Maybe the first time when Willow and Xander becomethe scoobies?
              Last edited by Nina; 05-12-08, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Angel/Buffy
                because sometimes I'm just a hopeless romantic Yes, guess the ice skating ring was a memorable moment, also what sticks in mind is the kiss at the end of "Angel" where he doesn't say anything when Buffy accidentally scorches his chest with the cross she wears (ironically the cross he gave her) but just keeps on kissing her, the hilltop scene from "Amends" when it begins to snow, their goodbye in Chosen,...

Spike/Buffy
                this appeals to my, ahem, naughtier urges some VERY memorable sex scenes, like the end of "Smashed", but also the balcony scene from "Dead Things" (I think it was "Dead Things"), and several others... but also moments like their reunion in "Afterlife" or the scene in the crypt a little later on ("every night I save you"), and of course their scenes towards the end of Season 7, as well as the ending of "Sleeper"

Xander/Anya
                because of their funny moments, mainly - especially memorable in "The Gift" and their duet in "Once more, with Feeling", but delightfully grotesque in "The Harsh Light of Day" already
                Sin is what I feast upon
                I'm forging my crematorium
                Your tomb is waiting here for you
                Welcome to my ritual

-Judas Priest, Death

Comment

Buffy/Angel: I love their relationship, I love their chemistry and I also love how after each other, they were scared for other relationships.
                  Most memorable moment: Buffy killing Angel and both of them dancing on "The Prom".

Cordelia/Xander: They may have started as a joke but then it grew into love and affection.
                  Most memorable moment: Cordy showing up in the hospital worried about Xander and Willow; the prom dress Xander paid.

Willow/Tara: They fell in love with magics and then with each other. They were perfect with each other and their relationship was never crude or raunchy.
                  Most memorable moment: I have so many....

Honorable mentions: Willow/Oz; Anya/Xander; Wes/Lilah; Fred/Wesley; Buffy/Dawn (of course, in a non-romantic way); and Willow/Xander (again only as friends).

Comment

1. Buffy and Spike
                    My all time favourite ship. They are just...perfect for each other!

Love Smashed and Something Blue

2. Willow and Tara
                    They were made for each other. This was an amazing ship, and I just cry everytime I see 'Seeing Red' and when they break up

3. Giles and Joyce
                    I think this ship would have had a lot of potential. I'd have liked to see this ship develop outside of 'Band Candy'. I'd have liked to see them date.

Others: Giles/Jenny, Xander/Anya, Anya/Giles ( )

sigpic
                    ♥ He never got out of the cockadoodie car! ♥

Comment

Aw only three???

1)I lovedddd Willow and OZ!! I jus thought that they were super cute, and they complimented each other!
                      Fav. moment: When she was dressed up as a "ghost" and walked out in front of oz's van "who is that girl?"

2) Buffy and angel, they are soulmates!
                      Fav. moment: When he gives her the claddagh ring.

3) Willow and tara.. they were def made for each other!
                      Fav. moment: whenever they make up "cant we just skip all that. cant you just be kissing me now?'
                      Last edited by Theresa Marie86; 06-12-08, 05:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahm Shere View Post
                        3. Giles and Joyce
                        I think this ship would have had a lot of potential. I'd have liked to see this ship develop outside of 'Band Candy'. I'd have liked to see them date.
                        I loved the moment in Forever when Giles put on the record of Tales of Brave Ulysses and had a drink alone. It was quite telling about his feelings for her.
                        ===Quote of the day===
                        "To read makes our speaking English good"

Xander

Comment

1. Spike and Buffy Of course. They're just so perfect for each other it's beyond words.

2. Wes and Lilah. Sexy, complicated, messy, but you still see love and caring shining through all their tough acts.

3. Angel and Cordy. Best friends who gradually fell in love with each other. (And remember that Cordy was attracted to Angel already the first time they met!) For me, their story was so much more tragic than Bangel.

Honorable mentions: Spike and Dru, Gunn and Fred, Willow and Oz, Cordy and Xander, Wesley and Illyria, Cordy and Doyle
                          sigpic
                          banner by litzie avatar by diane

Comment

Originally posted by bradyml57 View Post
                            Your choices don't have to be Buffy related. They can be any of the other characters as well ! Even one timers Also telll your favorite moment between them.

1. Angel/Buffy. I love their relationship. They have the ship that everyone wants. My favorite moment betweem them is at the end of Becoming part 2. when they're fighting and then she kills him

2. Anya/Xander. I love them ! I can't choose a moment for them. I like them all

3. Spike/Drusilla. I like the way that he cared for her so much. Even though they were vampires they had feelings like human beings.

What about you guys ?
                            2. I'm a Spuffy person. I can appreciate Bangel as a teenage first-love thing, but I feel Spuffy had more depth and was much more mature and complex a relationship. That relationship, disturbing as it was, was important for both Spike and Buffy's development. Spike and Buff are kindred spirts, they can relate to each other. And later on, they become good friends, and really learn to trust eachother.

2. Tillow. What can I even say? It astounds me how Willow could fall for someone like Kennedy after falling for Tara...
                            Tara was beautiful and nice and real. And Willow is all the better for knowing her

3. Xander and Anya. I believe that if she had survived, they could have worked out their issues. I believe they did truly love eachother. And they seem to balance eachother out.
                            Every Slayer has a death wish. Even you.
                            ?I think it?s the title of the show. Buffy The Vampire Slayer. It?s like a line in the sand. And unless you appreciate irony and are somewhat sophisticated you?re not going to watch that show.?
                            - James Marsters

Comment

- Buffy/Angel

- Oz/Willow

- Fred/Wesley
                              You've got to get behind the mule in the morning and plow.

www.myspace.com/brettknickerbocker

Comment

Spike/Buffy - I like Bangel but I enjoyed watching this relationship more. It was not so intense as Bangel I don't think because there wasn't the worry of him losing his soul. I also felt it was a lot more real, Spike could kill Buffy but he fell for her hard and tried his best to be a better man for her.

Willow/Oz - This is my favourite Willow relationship, but I do love her and Tara together too. I just found this relationship so cute. I loved Oz in the show and was so sad when he left, I wonder too if Dark Willow would never have happened with Oz, I would like to think she would have stayed more innocent with Oz.

Xander/Cordelia - Again I like him with Anya but I love the humour more with these two, especially in the beginning when they still hate each other but can't help kissing I think it made Cordelia a nicer person too. I hated Xander for cheating on Cordy with Willow because I didn't want this relationship to end.
                                sigpic

Comment

Spike/Buffy

Wesley/Lilah

Xander/Anya

And sneaking under the wire Angel/Spike..... Well?? There was that 'one time' and Joss did say he was the perfect partner for Angel.

Comment

Spike/Buffy without any questions, actually relations of this two is the main reason why I became showfan and fanartist. They just created for each other, it was clear from the very beginning the evolution of their feelings, both of them are not for "normal" life, so..oki, sorry, I'm totally spuffied..
                                    Andrew/Anya. Not luv, of course, but they really found each other in "End of Days".
                                    Fred/Wes.

Comment

I loved the moment in Forever when Giles put on the record of Tales of Brave Ulysses and had a drink alone. It was quite telling about his feelings for her.
                                      OMG that made me ball my eyes out.. im actually tearing up right now. It was so sad, and yes it really hit home.

Comment

Romances:

1. Spike and Buffy , I loved them even when they were enemies, all the way up until season 7. I could talk about how amazing their relationship is all day but I think that their love is much more than what she had with Angel. For starters, IMO, Spike has much more depth as a character than Angel did, which is part of why the relationship with Buffy is so much more real and complicated. They just belong together

2. Xander/Anya- There are some moments that are just amazing between them. One being toward the end of Season 4 after the scoobies got in their fight, Anya tells Xander that he's a good person, and Hell's Bells always makes me cry. I started liking Xander's character more as he kept dating Anya because I think his personality can come out more. And Anya's just hysterical.

3. Willow and Tara- I liked the way their relationship sortof changed who they were as people. Tara came out of her shell more and Willow became more independent it seemed, and obviously got stronger.

Other Relationships:

1. Buffy and Faith- I always thought it was so cool how they had this special bond that was sisterly, but something more that went deep. Season 3 was amazing to see how things dramatically changed between them and in some ways didn't, for example, when they still share dreams in the hospital and Buffy kisses Faith before she leaves.

2. Buffy and Giles- Some scenes between them for me are heartbreaking, like in Passion, The Body, The Gift, etc. I love how they love as if it were a father/daughter relationship but it really isn't.

3. Buffy and Willow- Their friendship was as really as it gets while they were in high school and college. I think anyone that has a bestfriend can relate to the two of them at any point in the series. Their friendship drastically seemed to change as they got older it seems, but I think due to the circumstance with everything that happened its miracle that they made it through that.
                                        Your logic does not resemble our earth logic.

Comment

Working...
                                        X