Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which part would u most like to have played?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which part would u most like to have played?

Hey everyone. If we all pretended we were actors (some of u might not have to pretend), which role in either Buffy or Angel would you most liek to have played and why?
    I'd have to go for Angel, because he gets to play both Angel and Angelus, which looks like great fun!

Either Angel or Spike.

Judging from my appearance, I might have been cast as Jonathan, though.
    Sin is what I feast upon
    I'm forging my crematorium
    Your tomb is waiting here for you
    Welcome to my ritual

-Judas Priest, Death

Comment

I'd probably play Drusilla. I'm pretty good at acting off-kilter. I also like gothic/old-fashioned dresses, dolls and morbid humor. And I have big eyes.

Fred would be another option. I'm good at rambling off factoids. Season 3 Fred is probably the character most like me.

And I have a great deal in common with Angel and Wesley.
      Last edited by NileQT87; 04-12-08, 03:20 PM.

"If there is no great glorious end to all this, if nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do."
      "Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh and cruel. But that's why there's us. Champions."

Comment

I'll be obvious here and say I would have wanted to play Buffy, it would have been great to kick so much ass all the time and to kiss Spike and Angel for the show would not have been a problem
        If I didn't play Buffy though I think I would have liked to have played Faith, to play the bad guy must be quite fun and it would be great to be able to act in a completely different way to how I would act in the real world.
        sigpic

Comment

I would love to play Buffy but I think I?m more like Fred, she is a little nerdy and whenever she gets nervous, she talks alot. So, I would be like Fred. I am not as kick-ass as Buffy and Faith. And I too have the hots for darker Wesley, just like Fred.

Comment

I would love to have played Willow. Her journey in the show was so interesting. Aly's acting skills are awesome - in the commentary on one of the DVD sets (can't remember which one) Joss says that Aly is his "go to girl" - whenever he couldn't decide what should happen next or when he needed a "dramatic moment" he went to Willow - Noone could cry like Aly!
            sigpic

Comment

Its a draw. Giles would be great.

I also Love the Character Angelus and would I guess have to do Angel to play that part.
              ===Quote of the day===
              "To read makes our speaking English good"

Xander

Comment

Either Giles or Spike would suit me.

My British accent isn't very good, though.
                Cordially,
                Amuk

I didn't jump. I took a tiny step, and there conclusions were.
                Addicted to Buffy

Comment

Originally posted by Darla Fan View Post
                  If we all pretended we were actors (some of u might not have to pretend)
                  I don't have to pretend!!! Yay ME!!!

Anyhoo, if I were to play anybody on Buffy, I'd have liked to have played Buffy, obviously. Plus, SPIKEness. Yummy. I think she has the best storylines too, obviously, and I think it'd be fun to play her. But obviously, I'd probably portray her in a different way than SMG did, so if I were playing Buffy, it'd be a different Buffy

If I didn't play Buffy, I'd play Anya, because Anya has my personality! She's amazing!

sigpic
                  ♥ He never got out of the cockadoodie car! ♥

Comment

If I could play any character, male or female, I'd probably want to play Glory. Being bad is way more fun and she was just awesome-hot, stylish, lethal and insane.

In reality, I'd be a much more likely candidate to play Andrew-which would be awesome in itself. I'd love it actually.

But I've often thought about what part a character like myself might play in the buffyverse and I like to think that I'd be connected to Willow somehow-through the magicks. Like michael, from season three's 'gingerbread' episode. I'd like to be a character like that, but have more story. OR giles long lost son or something would be fun, but that might be treading into soap opera territory.

Comment

If I was a chick, I'd choose Buffy. Being a guy, I'd have to say Spike would be pretty good fun.

Comment

I am best suited for Angel in my appearence out of everyone. And I share many similarities with him. I would love to play Angel/us
                        "I never learned from a man who agreed with me.'" Robert Heinlen

Comment

I would most likely be Xander, but I would want to play Caleb I think I love being the bad guy and he just had alot of fun doing all that damage and evil. Plus he had some cool one liners, and he is just bad, bad, bad!

So yeah - Caleb!

Comment

I want to be Cordelia Chase, especially High School Cordy. But also the grown up version is amazing, who didn't love her in YW? And I think that she is fun to play.

Comment

Great responses guys! Thanks to AHM Shere for making my bracketed comment all worth while, hope being an actress is as exciting as it sounds, Anya is so much fun - if I was a girl I think I'd choose to play her!
                              Digital Leanardo - good call on Caleb!

Comment

I think Buffy would fit me. She the one I'm looking like the most. It would be really fun to kick ass. And kissing Spike and Angel isn't really a bad thing (but my Buffy would never date Riley )

Cordelia would also be a awesome character to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Darla Fan View Post
                                  Great responses guys! Thanks to AHM Shere for making my bracketed comment all worth while, hope being an actress is as exciting as it sounds, Anya is so much fun - if I was a girl I think I'd choose to play her!
                                  Digital Leanardo - good call on Caleb!
                                  Hahaha no problem. Its not all its cracked up to be like. Tired most of the time

If I was a male, I'd choose to play Spike. Spike is just the best male character and I love him. I think he's amazing and it'd be fun to play Spike. So much to explore! Wow. Goosebumps!

sigpic
                                  ♥ He never got out of the cockadoodie car! ♥

Comment

Originally posted by RuFio View Post
                                    If I could play any character, male or female, I'd probably want to play Glory. Being bad is way more fun and she was just awesome-hot, stylish, lethal and insane.

In reality, I'd be a much more likely candidate to play Andrew-which would be awesome in itself. I'd love it actually.
                                    I'm with you on both those counts. I haven't got the patience to play a "serious" character - all that emotion and lines to learn. I want a big over the top silly part. If I could have a part on AtS, i'd love to play Lorne.

Spike'd be fun (on either show, though most fun in season 4 I think, when he's a comedy character) too. Or Harmony.

-- Robofrakkinawesome BANNER BY FRANCY --

Comment

In terms of character I think I would've loved to have played Wesley, I mean, he had the most development of all the characters, it would be so interesting to play this really British guy (not hard for me as I'm British) who gets twisted and turns evil.

Or, I would've loved to play Fred, mainly because you'd really get your acting tested with being transformed into Illyria, it'd be a real test to see if you could pull off playing two characters while appearing as one.

Although, the others would've been Faith or Angel/Angelus.
                                      sigpic

Comment

Either Anya or Faith.

I liked Anya because she always had an opinion about everything! And, because she did not have the experience of being human for years she could just blunder through some of the bullcrap standing in the way. (And she slept with Spike. )

Faith - oh I LOVELOVELOVE my girl Faith! Flawed but redeemable! That's the characters I LOVE! She tough, sexy, in control (in appearance) but deeeeeeeep down there is a soft gooey center. And she is so NOT Buffy.
                                        -TP<3
                                        "At that point I'd love a fight and a heart to heart and then of course naughtiness and happy ever after."
                                        - Dorian's Kitten re: Spuffy Reunion

Spuffy Videos!

Comment

Working...
                                        X