Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffy Movie??

Hi there..

Does anyone have any info about a possible Buffy movie? Ive heard people say that Sarah's said she is "done" with the buffy universe. Any info would be great!!! ....SPUFFY FOREVER!

At this time, there is no Buffy movie on the horizon.

Comment

But Sarah also said it's possible if she likes the script enough.

Comment

Yeah, but in my opinion, it'd have to be one hell of a script to get her to come back, also, it's not just her you have to worry about returning, it's all of the other characters too, I know they can't really make a Buffy movie without Sarah, but it wouldn't really be a Buffy without the others either and just because Sarah may or may not go back doesn't mean the rest necessarily will, everybody seems to have moved on.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
          Yeah, but in my opinion, it'd have to be one hell of a script to get her to come back, also, it's not just her you have to worry about returning, it's all of the other characters too, I know they can't really make a Buffy movie without Sarah, but it wouldn't really be a Buffy without the others either and just because Sarah may or may not go back doesn't mean the rest necessarily will, everybody seems to have moved on.
          Not really. Everyone is doing other projects, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't make time for a buffy movie. I think most of the cast would be willing to return if it was a 'hell of a script' and timing allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by RuFio View Post
            Not really. Everyone is doing other projects, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't make time for a buffy movie. I think most of the cast would be willing to return if it was a 'hell of a script' and timing allowed.
            I know it's possible that any of the cast could return, but to me it seems like everybody's banking of SMG and her approval when, although she played the main character, it's not necessarily just down to her agreeance that if she signs up for it everyone else will.
            sigpic

Comment

i read in a magazine interview with alison hanigan that season 7 was the last due to sarah jumping ship and saying she wanted to stop, and alison made some comments like "it would of been nice of her to tell us" (not acurate quote as this was a while ago) but there seems to have been some urest between the rest of the cast due to her refusal to renew her contract. and season 8 proves joss wanted to continue, although its all a bit ridiculous...dawn as a giant...COME ON! sevral of the cast seem out of work like nick and sarah is slowly killing her career with dead end films that are bombing at the box office.

Comment

It sucks the direction Sarah's career has taken. She does not have the knack for picking good film scripts. Suburban Girl truly sucked as did the Scooby-Doo films, what was she thinking? The Return and The Grudge were "OK" and Southland Tales was GREAT, but she picks nothing apart from the very latter film that's really up to her potential as an actress.

I really wish she hadn't left at season 7 to pursue a crappy film career. She should return and do a Buffy movie - it's the role she is best in, one that truly shows her amazing talents as an actress.

I also heard Alyson Hannigan was annoyed at Sarah for leaving the show, I remember hearing a quote to the effect of "leaving her without a job" or something.

Comment

Working...
                X