Buffy Salaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffy Salaries

Does anyone know of a website which features the approximate salaries for the cast in Buffy the Vampire Slayer? I can't imagine it being too high for a low budget show on that network, but that show seemed to define lots of the actors careers, and helped define the late 90's generation.

By the seventh season, Sarah Michelle Gellar was reportedly earning $360,000 per episode and Alyson Hannigan was making $250,000 per episode. In all seven years of Buffy, SMG reportedly earned somewhere between 15 and 17 million dollars. (This according to whedonesque - link)

Comment

Sarah definitely would've been earning the highest salary.

Comment

I remember reading or hearing in one of the commentaries that writers made something like 20K per episode they wrote...but then those with producer credits would have made more for every episode, with executive producers making the most...also I remember Jane Espenson saying in some commentary that if a writer creates a character, they get money every time that character is used.

I realize none of that was actual definitive information, but thought I'd share anyway...
        sigpic

http://buffysmom.wordpress.com/

Comment

Working...
        X