1.92%
    Glory
    32.69%
    The Trio
    1.92%
    The First
    5.77%

The poll is expired.

My personal favourite was Glory. I was so suprised by their first encounter to see someone just not care when Buffy hit them. I love ''You hit me. What are you crazy. You can't go around hitting people, what were you born in a barn?'' She was the only one who could have destroyed Buffy anytime she chose. I was sort of annoyed she didn't really kill more, but I suppose it wasn't like she wanted to end the world and kill everyone in it really. She just wanted to go home, she just went about it stupidly.

Comment

It was a hard decision between the Mayor and Glory, but in the end I chose Glory because she was more genuinely terrifying - her strength, and also the fact that I could empathise with her made her even more frightening.

Comment

I picked The First, first because it's an amazing opportunity to see a lot of different people (Drusilla, The Mayor, Cassie, Buffy, Spike, Jonathan, Warren...) second of all because all those people gave The First multiple personnalities. He's sometimes, funny, scary, harsh, cruel, sadistic, calm...And finally I like the fact that he's not killed, the idea of him becoming corporeal and killed by Buffy would have upset me big time. He's always been here, he'll always be here, period.
        sigpic

Comment

I would have to say..... The Mayor. First off, The Mayor is just classic and the third season is one of my favorite seasons. I love the season finale and how The Mayor took someone in the "inner circle" (Faith) and took her as his own. They became a team and a powerful one at that.
          East Wick Season Two -Coming Soon-

Banner By: Pandora's Box

Comment

Angelus,
            First; he gets brownie points for being a vampire.

I love how Angelus is the twisted version of Angel, Angel's love is turned is some scary obsession. They share the same face and voice but the eyes look different, she voice sounds harsh. DB wasn't the best actor of the cast, but you can see who he played, Angel or Angelus. And it was well done.

The fact that Angelus can lie with the reality makes him really creepy, he knows what Angel knows and can hurt people because he says things that sounds true but it are lies.

His side-kicks, Angelus, Dru and Spike were such a great team to look at. They were scary, fun, sometimes sweet and really evil. Can you imagine Darla with them, that would be amazing.

Angelus was sometimes so close, he sat next to Buffy while she was sleeping touching her, he could've killed her the morning after their last fight was very close ... but he never killed her and that raised new questions.

He was also smart, he used Buffy weaknesses against her and he planned his attacks carefully.

There two things I didn't like about Angelus; his plan to destroy the world .. it came a little out of nowhere and the fact that the writers made him a 'more words than deeds' guy.

Comment

Glory is my personal favourite.

Comment

I tend to consider Willow to be the true big bad of season six. I know the trio are evil longer than she is, but they're just so lame, and her arc did end the season. I really think she's the most interesting and dynamic villain, especially since the Scoobies have obvious aversions to killing her. It makes for a more complicated plot in general, and it's much more emotionally wrenching when they battle. But Angelus is a close second for similar reasons.

Comment

The mayor was the best by miles. He was intelligent,amusing, and had he come to dominate the world I am not sure he would have made a bad job of it. He would have stopped all the wars for a start.

Angelus was always poncing around, and I came to share Spike's irritation with him. Spike came on strong and menacing in School Hard. This was a man who could kill the Slayer, wanted to kill the Slayer, and nearly succeeded. Thereafter he was weakened and weakened until be became a sentimental joke.

Glory struck me as a half witted tart and a bore.

Mr Trick and Sunday should have stuck around.I love Buffy but if Sunday had managed to kick Buffy's ass a few more times before being dusted, it would have been a plus, in terms of excitement and tension.

Twilight is more interesting than most. The best villains are those who believe they are going to save the world.

Comment

That was a tough choice between Angelus and Glory. But I ultimatley Chose to pick Angelus. while I think that they were both the same in some aspects Angelus was just a bit more personal and Fun to watch
                    sigpic

Comment

For me, it *had* to be Angelus - there were other good BB's, like The Master and The Mayor (and !Dark!Willow, for that matter), but none of those had the *urgency* and in-your-face *personal* connection like Angelus!
                      sigpic

Comment

It was a hard descision for me between the first and glory

Eventually i chose glory because i like what her character brought to the show, and to be honest she didnt seem that evil i know that sounds bad but compared to like adam wanting to start his own army of demons and to glory just wanting to go home she wasnt and plus i wasnt much of a fan of dawn at that time so her being the key and the one that had to be bleeded was a good descision lol...

Its just glory's funny and she reminds me of buffy quite a bit so yeh glory i didnt like her alter ego ben tho he was a creep !!!

Comment

It was a hard decision, but I vote for Glory at the end. First because Glory was an interesting character, I liked the personality. Second, well, I have an annoying little sister, and I'm very protective of her, so maybe in that season they touched a soft spot for me, you know, have your family in danger, and I was more scared of Glory than any other villain in the show, I even had nightmares about it.

Comment

Glory hands down is the best big bad ever!! Love her strength and the way she kicks Buffy ass so easily!!

Comment

Life, in season 6 (with the Trio and Dark Willow as Life's minions ). But with Glory a close second, the Mayor third and Angelus fourth. Then, bringing up the rear, the Master, then Adam, then the First (rubbish!).

-- Robofrakkinawesome BANNER BY FRANCY --

Comment

Personally, mine was Spike in S2....I love a big bad that you love and hate, and Spike totally fit that bill....but, since he's not on that list, I went with Glory, because she's the one that was the most fun.
                                sigpic

Comment

Other than the Master, who surprisingly has no votes, Glory is the only villian to ultimately kill Buffy (or lead to her death as it were). You kill the good guy...you're the best bad guy in my book. I found the Mayor and Angelus more interesting, true, but dead Buffy...yeah Glory wins.

Comment

wraith--actually, the demon, doc, ended up forcing buffy to jump. glory was pretty much already defeated.

actually, the three to successfully kill buffy were the master (nightmares, prophecy girl, the wish), doc (the gift) and warren (seeing red/villains--the heart monitor flat-lined). the wish is the only one that took permanently (in that dimension).

but yeah, voted for angelus.

1) darla, angelus, drusilla, spike
                                    2) wolfram & hart (holland manners, lilah morgan, lindsey mcdonald, linwood murrow, mesektet, marcus hamilton, cyvus vail, etc...)
                                    3) daniel holtz, sr.
                                    4) jasmine
                                    5) mayor richard wilkins III
                                    6) the master (heinrich joseph nest)
                                    7) warren mears
                                    8) glorificus
                                    9) the first evil
                                    10) adam
                                    Last edited by NileQT87; 04-06-08, 04:03 AM.

"If there is no great glorious end to all this, if nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do."
                                    "Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh and cruel. But that's why there's us. Champions."

Comment

Originally posted by dinamo View Post
                                      My personal favourite was Glory. I was so suprised by their first encounter to see someone just not care when Buffy hit them. I love ''You hit me. What are you crazy. You can't go around hitting people, what were you born in a barn?'' She was the only one who could have destroyed Buffy anytime she chose. I was sort of annoyed she didn't really kill more, but I suppose it wasn't like she wanted to end the world and kill everyone in it really. She just wanted to go home, she just went about it stupidly.
                                      I agree. The constant threat that Glory posed to Buffy and the Scoobies was amazing. The fact that she really could've killed Buffy whenever she wanted and that she'd stop at nothing until she reached her endgame was really exciting and suspenseful and even scary at times. Plus, she's the only villain to have appeared in the majority of the season (though the First technically did, too, and so did the Master - but his season was really short so it doesn't count in this ).

My only issue with Glory was that she didn't kill more. I wish that she could've had the option to kill people. Like, when she feeding on those innocent people, I wish that she could either choose to keep going until they're dead dead dead or stop just at the right time and leave them completely mentally unstable. That way, the threat that she really posed to everyone would be obvious and irrefutable. And then, when it came to Tara and that confrontation, I would've had her just leave Tara in that mental state to send a message - especially since I don't think that she was really that hungry at the time of the brain-drain.

Glory always has and always will be my favorite BtVS villain.
                                      wittyCOMEBACK: updated 10/2/10!

YAY! AFA'S! COME CELEBRATE WITH US!

Comment

Originally posted by Heather View Post
                                        My only issue with Glory was that she didn't kill more. I wish that she could've had the option to kill people. Like, when she feeding on those innocent people, I wish that she could either choose to keep going until they're dead dead dead or stop just at the right time and leave them completely mentally unstable. That way, the threat that she really posed to everyone would be obvious and irrefutable. And then, when it came to Tara and that confrontation, I would've had her just leave Tara in that mental state to send a message - especially since I don't think that she was really that hungry at the time of the brain-drain.

Glory always has and always will be my favorite BtVS villain.
                                        I totally agree with this. I'd have loved to see her do that with the brain drain stuff. I was just so suprised at how strong she was. I know we got an idea she wasn't just some vamp in the strength department when she kicked that huge ''door'' from the wall and took some of the wall with it, but until she actually started to fight Buffy it wasn't clear where she stood strength wise. I didn't want Buffy to lose to her in the end, but I did love someone who could just destroy Buffy anytime they were fighting and who Buffy couldn't even barely register with when she hit Glory. It reminds me a bit of the Hamilton/Angel fight before an got his plot device thing. Hamilton is just talking as Angel is hitting him, I loved how often Glory would do that. She just made it seem like Buffy was a fly who couldn't harm her. I still hope she turns up one day to thank Giles for killing Ben for her and setting her free

Comment

Working...
                                        X