Bloopers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloopers

Hi, has anyone noticed any really good bloopers that I can go back and take a look at? I know I've seen doors that open the wrong way but I'm talking about something more... thanks

The only one I can think of off the top of my head is in "Consequences". When Wesley and his men take Faith from Angel's mansion, Faith's handcuffs unlock themselves from her wrists but Eliza attempts to seamlessly lock them back.
    sigpic

Comment

Maybe you can search on YouTube? I remember vids full of Ats and BtVS bloopers.

Comment

So do you mean like mistakes in editing? Episode Phases season 2 of Buffy. Willow runs into the library to Buffy and Giles. She runs "It's Oz! It's Oz" She explains and then Giles starts says a bunch of stuff as they move to the door. That whole from when Willow runs in to when they leave watch Giles' glass'
        http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/3504/fireban2hr6.png

Comment

Caughtup here's a dead thread that will tell you almost every blooper/mistake anyone of us here on BF have caught. Have fun searching for them all. There are a lot of them.
          T _A _T _E _R _S'____ W _O _R _L _D

Proud recipient of the "Vagenis Award of Excellence"

Comment

Working...
          X