Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ally Hannigan Gives Birth to Baby Girl

Hey,

Well after the tragic loss of Andy Hallet I thought it would be good for all of us to post some good news. Ally Hannigan has just given birth to a baby girl on her birthday,

http://www.people.com/people/article...268972,00.html

Just goes to show you how precious and remarkable life is huh? We loose one great person but gain a new one as well.

Congratulations to both Ally and Alexis, and a happy belated birthday Ally.

Vamps
    Last edited by vampmogs; 31-03-09, 01:54 PM.

~ Banner by Nina ~

I just heard! I'm SO happy for Aly and Alexis, all the best wishes in the world to them. Alyson is my favorite actress ever, and I'm just delighted for her. Glad to hear she and the baby are good. Satyana is gonna grow up to be a gorgeous, talented, sweet Aries woman, just like her mother.

Congratulations to the happy couple!
    "Say, you all didn't happen to do a buncha drugs, did ya?"
    Willow Rosenberg: My Redheaded Goddess!

Comment

Oh, my God. Andy Hallett! I just looked it up. O.o That is just shocking and so sad.

Congratulations to Alexis and Aly, though.

"If there is no great glorious end to all this, if nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do."
      "Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh and cruel. But that's why there's us. Champions."

Comment

Congrats to Alyson and Alexis. Also happy belated birthday Alyson
        sigpic

Comment

Weird combination of news, I hope that Alexis can enjoy this day anyway. Congrats to the parents.

Comment

Thank you for posting this. It is a little bit of happy news considering the blow our community just took with the loss of Andy Hallett.

Now I'm happy and sad all in one...

Congrats to Aly and Alexis on your new arrival!

Comment

This is great news. Congratulations to Alyson Hannigan and Alexis Denisof!

Yet another reminder that time, indeed, moves on...

Comment

It?s on these times that we realise the circle of life. One life goes away to embrace another. That?s why I think a person has to enjoy every single moment of life and its loved ones!
                But congrats to Aly and Alexis and good "shot" being on her birthday.

Comment

Aww this is wonderful news, I am so happy for both of them.

And I agree it is hard going from sadness to happiness in the same day since I just found out about them and Andy. Both stories are a testament that life is very precious.

Comment

Originally posted by vampmogs View Post
                    Hey,

Well after the tragic loss of Andy Hallet I thought it would be good for all of us to post some good news. Ally Hannigan has just given birth to a baby girl on her birthday,

http://www.people.com/people/article...268972,00.html

Just goes to show you how precious and remarkable life is huh? We loose one great person but gain a new one as well.

Congratulations to both Ally and Alexis, and a happy belated birthday Ally.

Vamps
                    How exciting! They are such a beautiful couple; her and Alexis. I bet she'll be adorable!
                    Every Slayer has a death wish. Even you.
                    ?I think it?s the title of the show. Buffy The Vampire Slayer. It?s like a line in the sand. And unless you appreciate irony and are somewhat sophisticated you?re not going to watch that show.?
                    - James Marsters

Comment

Aww they are a very pretty couple! Congrats! I'm sure the baby girl makes them even prettier!

Comment

Hey here's a pic of Ally, Alexis and their new daughter

http://celebrity-babies.com/2009/04/...tyana-denisof/

Looks like a very cute baby

~ Banner by Nina ~

Comment

Adorable! And a lovely pic of them all at the beach.

"If there is no great glorious end to all this, if nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do."
                          "Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh and cruel. But that's why there's us. Champions."

Comment

aw i didn't even know alison and alexis were together! congrats to them both!
                            Oz: Sometimes when I'm sitting in class... You know, I'm not thinking about class, 'cause that would never happen. I think about kissing you. And it's like everything stops. It's like, it's like freeze frame. Willow kissage.

Comment

What a lovely picture! The baby seems adorable and they look so happy together. Happy and proud!
                              I wish them the best!

Comment

Congrats to Allyson & Alexis I'm sure the child is beautiful!
                                Spike: "Aww, Poor watcher, Did your life flash before your eyes? Cup of tea, Cup of tea, Almost got shagged, Cup of tea"

Comment

Little Satyana is gorgeous! It's great to see them still happy together! Anyone know if Satyana is a Denisof family name?
                                  sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure about that Cinderela but the name is a bit unique isn't it? It's pretty though! Congrats to both Alexis and Aly. Brought together by the forces of Buffy.... Aly was on Ellen a few days before the baby was born and I have never seen her happier. I hope everything goes well for this new family!

Comment

OMG!! They're baby is so fricken cute!!! Congrats to Aly and alexis!!!!!!!

Comment

I didn't know that Aly and Alexis were a couple.How strange, really.Another couple, which met on the Buffy set.Oh and their baby is so sweetCongrats!!!
                                        "I never think of the future. It will come soon enough."

Comment

Working...
                                        X