New Movie for Charisma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Movie for Charisma

Quite a few big-name stars in this! Charisma plays Jason Statham's girlfriend.

http://www.themovieblog.com/2009/03/...-is-expendable

*dances* Hopefully this'll push her into the limelight a little more. Can't hurt what with her stint on CSI.
    Christie | layout-whore | beyond-help

CORDELIA: It's gonna be a long while until you work your way out but I know you well enough to know you *will* and I'll be with you until you do. -- Judgement

I?m glad for her. She deserves more work, she may not be the greatest actress out there, but she?s good and I like her. Cordelia Chase would not be so great without her. I hope this movie helps her get so more roles....

Comment

Yep, me too.

I think a lot of the time, it depends what stuff Charisma is given to work with. Most of the time she's a really good actress but even IMHO (and I adore Charisma) some of the stuff she's given to work with is terrible.

Not least some of Angel S4 *shudders* and, on recent rewatching, See Jane Date. I loved that movie first time around but on second viewing? I think there were a couple of scenes of plain awkward in that for CC and it showed.

Still, hopefully we'll get none of that in this movie!
      Christie | layout-whore | beyond-help

CORDELIA: It's gonna be a long while until you work your way out but I know you well enough to know you *will* and I'll be with you until you do. -- Judgement

Comment

She's great at the comedy..I wish she'd get a wacky comedy film ala "Something about Mary"
        "What's your childhood trauma?!"

Comment

Working...
        X