Bands on Buffy and Angel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bands on Buffy and Angel

Which bands has actually guested the two shows (I mean, been at the bronze or performed somewhere else, not just the music in the background ) and in which episodes?

I'm sure there's some enlighted people here that can answer parts of this question *nudge*
    PRETTY AS A PICTURE HAS RETURNED
    sigpic
    With the return of PAAP comes the integration of Screencap Paradise
    Keep a look out for Chosen Art, Roadhouse and the others

I have to think "Dingoes" should count since they were performing in L.A. to set up Oz's appearance in "In the Dark". But they didn't perform on screen.
    sigpic
    Banner by LRae12

Comment

nono, didn't mean outside sunnydale/ L.A, I meant at the bronze etc. Where we actually saw them on screen
      And the Dingoes was actually Four Star Mary - right? *scratches my memories*
      PRETTY AS A PICTURE HAS RETURNED
      sigpic
      With the return of PAAP comes the integration of Screencap Paradise
      Keep a look out for Chosen Art, Roadhouse and the others

Comment

Yeah, that's right, but since they didn't even *appear* on Angel, I didn't mention them other than as Dingoes.

I feel like this shouldn't be that hard -- how many musical acts performed on Angel, anyway?
        sigpic
        Banner by LRae12

Comment

I'm not really sure on any of the bands but in buffy season 6's Tabula Rasa at the end before Spuffy kiss the singer Michelle Branch is playing. It's funny because I don't think she was a well known singer at that time. I'll get back to you if I think of anymore.
          holypotatoes
          H.B.I.C.
          Last edited by holypotatoes; 02-07-07, 06:13 AM.
          T _A _T _E _R _S'____ W _O _R _L _D

Proud recipient of the "Vagenis Award of Excellence"

Comment

In season 2's "I Only Have Eyes For You" at the beginning there's a band playing called Splendid. I thought it was Regina Spektor but it wasn't. My bad.

I also found a list of top 100 songs on buffy. If you scroll through it'll say some of the bands that actually play but most are just songs in the background. Hope this helps.

http://forums.wireplay.co.uk/archive.../t-281239.html
            holypotatoes
            H.B.I.C.
            Last edited by holypotatoes; 02-07-07, 05:19 PM.
            T _A _T _E _R _S'____ W _O _R _L _D

Proud recipient of the "Vagenis Award of Excellence"

Comment

I know Cibo Matto performed in When She Was Bad...and in S7 (Sleeper?) Aimee Mann performed Pavlov's Bell...and I know that K's Choice was performing "Virgin State of Mind" in Dopplegangland.
              LRae12
              Unapolagetic Mocker
              Last edited by LRae12; 06-07-07, 05:19 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

THC is the group used for Veruca's band "Shy". I just love the lead singer's voice. I thought I could sing low - but that's LOW!
                -TP<3
                "At that point I'd love a fight and a heart to heart and then of course naughtiness and happy ever after."
                - Dorian's Kitten re: Spuffy Reunion

Spuffy Videos!

Comment

Working...
                X