Chance w/ Amber Benson and James Marsters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chance w/ Amber Benson and James Marsters

Hey all! I just stumbled upon this film, Chance, when I was looking for videos on YouTube from the Paleyfest BtVS cast reunion. It's a film written and directed by Amber Benson (whom played Tara on BtVS) starring some other BtVS alum as well. I watched a few clips of it...and it looks very interesting to say the least. Sadly, it's very rare and you can't get it on Amazon...there was one copy on Ebay, though.

Just thought you all might be interested!

Has anyone else heard of this or seen it? Does anyone own a copy?
    Every Slayer has a death wish. Even you.
    ?I think it?s the title of the show. Buffy The Vampire Slayer. It?s like a line in the sand. And unless you appreciate irony and are somewhat sophisticated you?re not going to watch that show.?
    - James Marsters

It is hard to find. Amber was selling it through her website a few years back. They didn't have a distributor for the film, I believe.

I haven't seen it myself.
    sigpic
    follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

I had heard of the film before but hadn't seen any scenes from it, it looks quite funny and its cool to see Andy Hallett in it aswell. It is a shame it is so hard to get hold of. Also I don't think James carries off a woman very well
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X