Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ally Hannigan Pregnant

Hey

Thought it'd be fun to post that Alyson (Willow) and Alexis (Wesley) are expecting. Yup, Ally's pregnant.

Best wishes to both of them.. gonna be one good looking child

Vamps

~ Banner by Nina ~

Congrats to them,

I wonder if this means that her character in HIMYM gets pregnant.
    Last edited by Nina; 23-10-08, 01:59 PM. Reason: Because, even I'm better in grmmar than that!

Comment

Yeah, I read this earlier today.

Originally posted by Nina View Post
      I wonder if this means that her character in HIMYM becomes pregnant.
      I wondered the same thing because I think the storyline si actually inching in that direction. Inching. But I definitely sense a Lily/Marshall kid convo coming soon enough!
      sigpic
      follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Comment

http://www.celebrity-babies.com/2008...-hannigan.html

Yay! Wonderful news for Alyson Hannigan and Alexis Denisof. I thought this had to happen sooner or later, and sooner is better than later, I think. No doubt AH is plenty busy but why not have a child while she has a stable job on a show that's in its fourth season and is significantly up in the ratings this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Nina View Post
          Congrats to them,

I wonder if this means that her character in HIMYM gets pregnant.
          Ooh, interesting. When I read the title of this thread, I immediately thought, "poor Lilly, it'll be such a big baby!"

Actually, my first thought was...she's going to be President? Awesome.

I need glasses.

-- Robofrakkinawesome BANNER BY FRANCY --

Comment

Awesome!

Congrats to them both!

Comment

Wow, she's finally having a baby with Alexis? Congrats to her, and I guess this means Lily gonna get pregnant, unless they make her stand behind objects when she's pregnant or make Lily absent for a season...

I wonder if Amber will ever have a child? I know weird question but I like to wonder this stuff.
              Also how many Angel/Buffy stars that have a child now? I know Amy Acker does, and Charisma Carpenter, don't remeber anyone else (David Boreanz?)

Hilda Celeriac: You better tell me everything or I am gonna go Lex Luthor on your ass!
              Hey guys, if you know Amber is coming to Brisbane or anywhere near it, then page me (Well PM, just referencing Buffy)

Comment

Originally posted by Willow's Tara View Post
                I wonder if Amber will ever have a child? I know weird question but I like to wonder this stuff.
                Also how many Angel/Buffy stars that have a child now? I know Amy Acker does, and Charisma Carpenter, don't remeber anyone else (David Boreanz?)
                Amber needs to find a man first

David has kids, so does Anthony Head. And yeah Amy and Charisma, but I think that is it.

Way to go Alyson and Alexis, and I am torn between Lily and Marshal having a kid... Kids are hard in sitcoms and will just be weird for the series. I think they could easily make a long running joke of hiding her stomach.

Comment

James has a son if I'm correct and Kristine Sutherland has a child as well.

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalLeonardo View Post
                    Amber needs to find a man first
                    Well, ironically enough, she's been dating Adam Busch (Warren) for quite some time now...

Originally posted by DigitalLeonardo View Post
                    David has kids, so does Anthony Head. And yeah Amy and Charisma, but I think that is it.
                    From the discussion over at Whedonesque:
                    Iyari Limon, Elizabeth Allen, Clare Kramer, Kristine Sutherland, Adam Kauffman, Stephanie Romanov, Gina Torres, Laurel Holloman, Adam Baldwin, Mark Sheppard, David Fury, Marti Noxon, George Hertzberg, Keith Szarabajka, and Jeff Ricketts.

Probably others, as well, I would guess.
                    "Occasionally, I'm callous and strange..." - Willow Rosenberg, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"

Comment

I?m so happy for them! I wonder who the godfather is. I mean, Aly and Alexis are the godfathers for Joss?son, so maybe Joss will be their godfather.
                      Alyson is gonna have a baby, and it will be fun if they include her pregnancy on the show.
                      Speaking of Buffy/Angel actors, SMG doesn?t have a baby yet.

Comment

It's hard for me to picture any of these actors with kids for some reason. I guess it goes into a discussion me and a friend had once about how it would feel to have famous parents... and what with Buffy re-runs still showing every now and then...

But, back on topic, good for Alyson and Alexis! I don't watch How I Met Your Mother, but if they can work her pregnancy into the show, I think that'd be a neat idea =) I always thought it was interesting when they end up doing that.
                        Last edited by Kiera; 24-10-08, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Oh I think that's wonderful!!! I can't wait to see her really, really pregnant!! They will be such a cute little family!! Wonder if it will cause any other Buffy cast members to feel the call of maternity - i.e. SMGP?
                          -TP<3
                          "At that point I'd love a fight and a heart to heart and then of course naughtiness and happy ever after."
                          - Dorian's Kitten re: Spuffy Reunion

Spuffy Videos!

Comment

Neither does NB or EC, I believe.
                            sigpic

Comment

DL- lol true, in my story she already has two kids and two on the way.
                              RH_ Didn't Amber and Adam break upa while ago? Or are they back together again? (If so, I wonder what thier babies would look like, yeah I wnder that too alot lol)

Edit: Iyari is a mother too? Wow, couldn't really imagine her as a mother lol

Hilda Celeriac: You better tell me everything or I am gonna go Lex Luthor on your ass!
                              Hey guys, if you know Amber is coming to Brisbane or anywhere near it, then page me (Well PM, just referencing Buffy)

Comment

DL- lol true, in my story she already has two kids and two on the way.
                                RH_ Didn't Amber and Adam break upa while ago?
                                Not as far as I know - or at least, they were still together a few months ago, last I heard. But I don't really keep up, so it's possible. I just find out stuff in passing.

Edit: Iyari is a mother too? Wow, couldn't really imagine her as a mother lol
                                ? Dunno why. But yeah, she had a daughter last October.
                                "Occasionally, I'm callous and strange..." - Willow Rosenberg, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"

Comment

I think Ally had told the producers of HIMYM that she was planning to try for a baby as one of the first spoilers I read for the show this year was that now Lilly and Marshall were married they were going to start thinking about the next step.. babies!

I bet it will be one cute kid

Comment

I bet! The kid is gonna be supercute and I hope everthing turns out great for them.

They didn?t have any luck with their "soulmates" in the series, so I just hope they work out great in real life.

Comment

Rl- A couple of months ago? I was told like a year ago they had broken up, maybe they gotten back together? (I think sopmeone told me it was a friendly breakup)
                                      Nikki- Aleast it wasn't an accident, hope she doesnm't have a miscarriage (My cousin just miscarried, that's why I mentioned it)

Comment

It will be fun if the kid gets born in March, maybe on her birthday.
                                        Speaking of other actors, it would be also great if SMG had a baby, a "mini-Buffy".

Comment

Working...
                                        X