Favourite new characters. [comic spoilers]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite new characters. [comic spoilers]

The most favourites are already on the show for seasons, let's see which new character is loved. I will take characters from the comics and the last seasons of both shows.

You know, that one person who likes Rhona ... that's me. But she isn't my favourite new character ... I'll go with the character that shares my name. I really start to like her, and she is normal (Well except the little hairy problem when it's full moon.). Illyria and Gwen are both very interesting. but I don't really like them. Renee I really liked as well, but I saw too little of her. Satsu is getting on my nerves and Kennedy is starting to grow on me.
    Andrew
    0.00%
    Kennedy
    0.00%
    Rhona
    0.00%
    another potential
    0.00%
    Satsu
    8.33%
    Renee
    8.33%
    The Dragon
    0.00%
    Nina
    8.33%
    Gwen
    8.33%
    Jeremy (Jerry)
    0.00%
    Illyria
    50.00%
    Robin Wood
    0.00%
    I don't like any of the new characters.
    16.67%
    You forgot my favourite new character.
    0.00%
    Last edited by Nina; 03-09-08, 05:33 PM.

From the ones listed...

1) Illyria
    2) Nina
    3) Andrew

Don't particularly like any of the new comic characters so far. (Well, except for Dracula, if this version of him counts as "new".)

(set made by Francy for me)

Comment

I like Satsu, though "love" is perhaps too strong a word as I don't feel she's had enough panel time to really get to know her like the established characters It's quite nice having a stiff upper lip-y character in the mix now that Giles isn't around so much. Reminds me of Kristen Scott Thomas in Four Weddings and a Funeral (pah, Andi McDowell, rubbish!).

-- Robofrakkinawesome BANNER BY FRANCY --

Comment

I chose Illyria because she's just a great character, although what happened to Fred was sad, I still love Illyria. I also quite like Kennedy, (don't shoot me), I kind of liked her in season 7 and the three issues of season 8 she's actually been in have made me like her more.
        sigpic

Comment

I picked Renee.

I found her very endearing and sweet and I felt very sorry for her from 'The Long Way Home' when she was sitting alone on her cot after being run through with the sword. I really enjoyed how she continued to refer to Xander, Willow and Buffy by "Miss" or "Mr" and had to be reminded again that she could talk to them on a personal level. I warm up to those type of people, rather than the type of people who assume they're part of the in crowd? *cough* Kennedy season seven *cough*?.

And her final scene was heartbreaking, she was short and sweet.

I also like Satsu but more and more I don't know if I trust Satsu. It'll be interesting to see how she plays out once she makes her come back.

Leah/Rowena also quite fun, I enjoy their little scenes.

~ Banner by Nina ~

Comment

Satsu is probably my favorite new character, with Renee a close runner-up; Kennedy, who would get my vote, isn't a new character.
            "Occasionally, I'm callous and strange..." - Willow Rosenberg, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"

Comment

Working...
            X