Buffy calender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffy calender

I was wondering, did anyone get the 2007 Buffy calender? 9(t features the main cast including Amber, Emma, Marcus and Michelle aka Tara/Anya/Riley/Dawn), which one did you like the most 9And the quote)

I liked the Amber/tara picture, once December passed (Or was it November?) I will put her up on my wall, aleast this time it will actually be a coloured one (The others are off from the computer, black and white), might put some of the others up.

I also liked the Xander/Anya quotes as well

Hilda Celeriac: You better tell me everything or I am gonna go Lex Luthor on your ass!
    Hey guys, if you know Amber is coming to Brisbane or anywhere near it, then page me (Well PM, just referencing Buffy)

I bought it. I don't have it with me at the moment, but I'll check for quotes and such at a later date. I remember being a bit suprised that they cut off a line in a quote. Like, they said part of the quote (Anya quote btw), but didn't say what came before it, even know thats what made it funny.
    "Go deadness for the demons!"

Comment

where you guys buy it?

Comment

Hmm...where did I buy it....I think I was just walking in the mall and there was a stand with calendars...I saw Charmed at it caught my eye, then next to it was Buffy.

Comment

really?? wow i've been to the mall 3 times these past few days and didn't see anything. maybe a bookstore?

Comment

My mum brought it for Christmas along with Charmed (And it actually had Amber Benson on it, granted it was one picture on the last month but still)

Hilda Celeriac: You better tell me everything or I am gonna go Lex Luthor on your ass!
            Hey guys, if you know Amber is coming to Brisbane or anywhere near it, then page me (Well PM, just referencing Buffy)

Comment

Yes!!! I have it! It's a must, coz when the year's over, you can tear out each pic and decorate the house with even more Buffy stuff!!! I have the Spike/Dru pic from 2006 in the loo!

Fave quote? Year's not over yet! No, not at home at the moment, don't remember actually!

Comment

Sorry i don't have it i really want it Omg does it have Spike on i would hang him in my room any time

Where do you get it from if you don't mind me asking
                <3 Broken Smile<3
                <3 Broken Dreams<3

Comment

Originally posted by Charmed_Forever View Post
                  Sorry i don't have it i really want it Omg does it have Spike on i would hang him in my room any time

Where do you get it from if you don't mind me asking
                  Yup, lots of Spike!

As said before, I just found it walking through a mall. I went past a cart selling calendars. I saw Charmed, which caught my eye, then next to it was Buffy.

Comment

Okay i Want it lol
                    It would be so cool having Spike hanging on my wall
                    <3 Broken Smile<3
                    <3 Broken Dreams<3

Comment

lol! Yeah, I, don't have any Spike on my wall, but lots of Julian McMahon

Anyway, you can probably get it online somewhere like ebay. Or, check in book stores.

Comment

Working...
                      X