Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buffy/Angel dreams you thought were episodes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffy/Angel dreams you thought were episodes?

Yep you heard me, have you ever had a dream of Buffy/Angel where you thought that it was an actual episode?

I did, it invovles Warren, Andrew and Jonathan in Los Angeles, all I can people is I think they were trying to steal something but Angel followed them and evatually caught them at the airport, after bashing them up, he told them to go home. That's all I remeber but I thought that was an episode of Angel (Mind this was before I ever saw the seasons of Angel), so when IK first got Angel I am like "Where is that episode?" Until I realized it was not a episode lol. (Perhaps it has to do with watching Buffy, I think one of the episodes before Seeing red when the trio tries to escape on those Jets and Buffy catches them)

So what about you?

Hilda Celeriac: You better tell me everything or I am gonna go Lex Luthor on your ass!
    Hey guys, if you know Amber is coming to Brisbane or anywhere near it, then page me (Well PM, just referencing Buffy)

One time I had a dream that Faith and Spike were making out, but then Buffy walked in on them and got all angry and stuff. I was so sure it was a real episode that i searched for ages on the internet for it, then I realised it was a dream unfortunately
    ..wouldve been great if it were an episode though

Comment

Working...
    X