Favorite Box Set Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Box Set Style

This is not about content: this is about the look; the style.

So, out of all 12 seasons, which season box set looked NICEST.

I say Season 3, by far! I loved the dark and light sides, and the shade of green they used! I loved the picture of Faith staking someone and all that! My only complaint is why the hell did Spike get a disc? He was in one episode: that does NOT warrant a disc.

Your thoughts?
    BTVS Season 1
    5.88%
    BTVS Season 2
    17.65%
    BTVS Season 3
    17.65%
    BTVS Season 4
    2.94%
    BTVS Season 5
    14.71%
    BTVS Season 6
    5.88%
    BTVS Season 7
    8.82%
    ATS Season 1
    5.88%
    ATS Season 2
    2.94%
    ATS Season 3
    8.82%
    ATS Season 4
    2.94%
    ATS Season 5
    5.88%

Lol, I always wondered about Spike getting a disc as well.....though it's not his fault I suppose that there was too little of him in season 3!

I voted for Buffy season 2 and season 5, and Angel season 3. Season 2 of Buffy has the most unique cover, and one which really expresses what the season was about, while I thought the season 5 cover was dark and intriguing....and I just liked the season 3 ATS cover, that particular Cordy I suppose! Plus the yellowish orange coloring....and I really love what the discs looked like inside, with the palm trees and such on the first ones, progressing from dark to light to really dark (lol, you can tell I watch that season a lot! .....and some nice quotes, which is nice b/c sometimes the quotes are just so random I wonder why the hell they picked those--this was especially the case for seasons 2 and 5....the season 4 discs were also awesome and dark and sinister, and with the nice cast pic on the back of the box....

I really love how the overall season 1-5 Angel box set looks, with the blueish coloring--if only I didn't already own all of them!
    Promise that you'll return to me.

icon by sireesanswar

Comment

Working...
    X