#17 & #18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #17 & #18

I was just over on TFAW and I saw that the release date for both of these is February 25th, is this a mistake or are we getting two that month?
    sigpic

That is probably not right, but they are both supposed to come out in February. Probably going to be 2/11 and 2/25 would be my guess.
    sigpic
    Banner by LRae12

Comment

TFAW always uses the last date possible (last wednesday of the month). But in the most cases they come out before that wednesday. Only this time it's possible that the second Ats issue is out the last week of February.

I don't think that both issues are on the same day. But you never know it with IDW, not until the sunday you know which books are released that wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Nina View Post
        TFAW always uses the last date possible (last wednesday of the month). But in the most cases they come out before that wednesday. Only this time it's possible that the second Ats issue is out the last week of February.

I don't think that both issues are on the same day. But you never know it with IDW, not until the sunday you know which books are released that wednesday.
        Thanks, I figured it was a mistake.
        It'd be nice to get two at the same time though.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X