What if??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if??????

What if Justin became a Slayer?? what consequences would it have on Angel team after Hell-A? Could she become a part of the group?

I don't think Justine would want to become part of Angel's group. She loathed Angel due to her hatred of vampires and I don't think she'd be all that fond of Wes after their history. Anything is possible I guess, but I don't think she would.

Would be interesting if she turned out to be a slayer though.

~ Banner by Nina ~

Comment

I agree with Mogs, no way that she would join Angel. Actually I think that it would be very dangerous for Angel if she became a slayer because she would have the power to finish him and I think that she would.

Comment

That would be interesting to see Justine as a slayer, and I doubt she would join Angel's team. Though maybe if there was enough push she would, but more like a Catwoman styled character where she isn't really on either side and more of a neutral to fit her own good. Something the Buffyverse needed more of.

A fight scene would be great too see, so much anger and hate that Justine has would just explode and I dunno if Angel would be able to win.

Comment

No, she certainly wouldn't team up with Angel. She sees him as just another vampire.

Spoiler:
          And if she runs into him while he's human I guess she'll think of his as some kind of freak of nature. It's possible that she might even blame Angel for Connor's death.

She certainly wouldn't want anything to do with Wesley. The guy kept her in a cage for months and made her crap in a bucket

Justine would be pretty dangerous as a Slayer.

Comment

Yep, can't see her teaming up with Angel either. After all, she is so single-minded in her revenge-craving that she only sees black and white.
            Sin is what I feast upon
            I'm forging my crematorium
            Your tomb is waiting here for you
            Welcome to my ritual

-Judas Priest, Death

Comment

I don't think she?s team up with Team Angel. But i can see her becoming a powerful villain once she obtains slayer powers.
              What? You?ve taught a psycho killer demon how to be human by making him watch Sex and the City?

1.02 Never been kissed OUT NOW/ 1.03 Damned by the bell COMING SOON

Comment

As in, a rogue Slayer taking no directions from anyone? Because I can't see her fighting alongside the forces of darkness.
                Sin is what I feast upon
                I'm forging my crematorium
                Your tomb is waiting here for you
                Welcome to my ritual

-Judas Priest, Death

Comment

Yes. Still fighting the good fight, against vampires and demons, but also against Angel and the Fang Gang
                  What? You?ve taught a psycho killer demon how to be human by making him watch Sex and the City?

1.02 Never been kissed OUT NOW/ 1.03 Damned by the bell COMING SOON

Comment

Working...
                  X