Mooney's cover for a new mini-series.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mooney's cover for a new mini-series.

There is not much known about this mini-series. Mooney talks about 'Illyria before the Aftermath' but Brian Lynch thinks that he is joking. So it's not known where it's about, but I like the cover so;

Can somebody explain me her pose, I can't see what's before/below her chin.

It looks like hair and an ear off to the left side. It also looks like a shoulder. Wesley's corpse? Not sure.
    Last edited by NileQT87; 09-12-08, 08:06 PM.

"If there is no great glorious end to all this, if nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do."
    "Nothing in the world is the way it ought to be. It's harsh and cruel. But that's why there's us. Champions."

Comment

Originally posted by Nina View Post
      Can somebody explain me her pose, I can't see what's before/below her chin.
      I believe Illyria has her arms wraped around someone. It looks like a shoulder wearing a black jacket. If you look to the left of the image you can see someone's ear and the top of hair.

I think it maybe Angel, the hair is similar and is the leather jacket.

Comment

Thanks both, I really didn't saw that.

Maybe this mini-series is the same as the Wesley mini-series he works on and that this is Wesley? If not my guess would be Angel as well, the black clothes and the very dark hair point towards his direction.

Comment

Oh man! I'm excited about this. Why can't they write stuff like this within the main Angel title? I wish they treated this series like BKV's Y: The Last Man with a Fallen Angel twist. Don't get me wrong, I like After the Fall, but it would be nice to have it set up in 6 issue arcs, each arc being an "episode". And the reason I'm saying this, it would be awesome if Illyria got her own arc (even this mini series) within the main title. I'd love it if the main Angel title were treated like a show instead of the random/unconnected minis that it's getting now. (Yes, I realize that they are sort of connected butfor anyone coming to the series later they won't be able to figure out what order to read everything in.)
          "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject." - Winston Churchill

Comment

And she looks mighty pissed off... I'd run for it.
            Sin is what I feast upon
            I'm forging my crematorium
            Your tomb is waiting here for you
            Welcome to my ritual

-Judas Priest, Death

Comment

It was a joke, Stephen Mooney made this cover for another (non-canon) mini series.

Cover still kicks ass.

Comment

Bummer. Does not deserve rolling laughing face!
                "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject." - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                X