New cover at for Angel: After the Fall #16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New cover at for Angel: After the Fall #16

Alex Garner posts his superb new cover for Angel: After the Fall #16 in his deviantArt gallery.

http://alexgarner.deviantart.com/art...over-105720729

OMG, that is by far my favourite cover ever. Not only is that almost an exact copy of DB (which I love), I love Angel's pose on the cover.

*stares*
    Nina
    and her haircut.
    Last edited by Nina; 08-12-08, 03:44 PM.

Comment

So cool! I assume this isn't the "spoiler" cover that Brian and Ryall have been holding back for a few months?
      "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject." - Winston Churchill

Comment

I was already thinking about that as well, they were talking about a spoiler cover. Is it already known if Urru's big double cover is only for issue 17 or also for 16?

Comment

The double cover is just for issue 17 as far as I've heard.
          "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject." - Winston Churchill

Comment

In that case Urru's cover for issue 16 can be very spoiler heavy.

I'm curious what this cover is about, we see Angel waving goodbye but it's not even the last ATF issue, nor is he going to die for good. On another board I did read an interesting comment, somebody said that it looked like the vampire left the human body. Is it the shanshu?

Comment

It could mean virtually anything really. Comic covers have a looong history of being misleading.

Comment

I know, but in the most cases it means something. Angel waving goodbye while being dusted is probably symbolic. But I like to know for what. *excited*

Comment

Brian has said that After the Fall's main purpose is to deal with the shanshu, so...

Comment

Working...
                  X