The army on issue 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The army on issue 15

Well somewhere at some point I read that someone said that the army we see in the preview pages of issue 15 is not from W & H so that makes me ask you. Who do you think they are? Because by the looks of the picture they ARE an army they seem to be wearing similar clothes. I also took into account that it could be the citizens of LA but they don?t seem to armysh and the spikettes wear a different uniform. Do you think that a third force is entering hell with some purpose, could it be the army of Illyria somehow been drawn into this time line before being destroyed. Any guesses?

Wesley already told Lorne in one of the early issues that bigger forces than W&H are around and that W&H don't have any control over the situation. Maybe their army is the one that is defeated by Angel? But that said, I'm not sure how Angel can create such a massacre all by himself. I can't wait for next month to find out what actually happens.

Comment

Probably a long shot, but maybe we're seeing the aftermath of Illyrias rampage?

Comment

I don't know, is she (it?) capable of beheading demons and put their head on a pike? Or more importantly, would she spend time doing that?

Comment

I said it was a long shot.

Comment

Working...
          X