This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4people who know about both b&A

Without giving major spoilers can anyone give me the connections from the two shows? I am starting to think there is more then I know of.

I'm not sure I understand the question... do you mean how they're connected generally? That's an easy one.

Angel (the Character) started over on Buffy (the Show), until season 3 when Angel left for Los Angeles (which begins that Show).

Other connections include characters from Buffy crossing over to Angel, as far as I'm aware no characters went from Angel to Buffy (except, of course, Angel) and there are some storyline references in both shows.
    sigpic

Comment

If you're looking for all the crossovers between the two shows, check out this thread.
      Cordially,
      Amuk

I didn't jump. I took a tiny step, and there conclusions were.
      Addicted to Buffy

Comment

I think you have asked too broad a question. They are the same universe so there are lots of similarities and connections. Way too many for a single thread. And most of them are spoilerly.

Truly you have to watch both show to be able to see all the connections.

I'm going to close this thread since you're already getting a similar discussion in the other post you created. You can also ask questions Buffy & Angel Questions thread rather than starting a whole new thread.

Lydia made the punch!

Comment

Working...
        X