Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After the Fall Issue 15 Alex Garner Cover

Hey

This is Alex Garners cover for Issue #15.

http://alexgarner.deviantart.com/art...over-101925257

Seems to be with the doom and gloom heading Angel's way eek!

Vamps

~ Banner by Nina ~

Angel looks like he lost structure in his face ... it's weird but it looks like a mask or something. I'm not sure how to say it. But it's again a beautiful cover. Just not his best.

Spoiler:
    But another battlefield image, this is the first one where Angel looks shocked and not like he did it himself. I really hope that this is the case, because I enjoy good Angel too much. But I get the feeling that this is all really happening, incl. vampface on the panels we already saw. I'm really curious what will happen.

Comment

Wow, that's an amazing cover, I love the expression on Angel's face, he's really shocked by what he's done, but who are the heads on the pikes supposed to be? One's Spike, clearly, I think the one furthest right is Gunn, but who's the one furthest left? It's either Connor or Groo (as they're the only ones with long, dark hair), but I'm not sure which. Although, if I had to choose it'd be Connor.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure if the victims are known people for us. The one on the furthest right has two piercings, I don't know a character who has that. The other two could be Spike and Connor ... but it also could be two random persons.

But if they are the headless victims, I think that it's safe to assume that this would never happen. Connor and Spike are on the survivor list for sure.

The more I think about it, the less sense it makes that Angel did this. How would he do it? He can't kill that whole army all alone. And the heads on sticks isn't really his way.

Comment

Originally posted by Nina View Post
          I'm not sure if the victims are known people for us. The one on the furthest right has two piercings, I don't know a character who has that. The other two could be Spike and Connor ... but it also could be two random persons.
          I just looked at the image again and realised that it doesn't look much like any of them, with the one I said for Gunn I was mainly reaching because the one with the long hair reminded me of Connor and Groo and the other one looked kind of like Spike because of how the hair is, it was like his hair went in Intervention.

But if they are the headless victims, I think that it's safe to assume that this would never happen. Connor and Spike are on the survivor list for sure.
          There's that and the fact, in Spike's case, that he couldn't be beheaded and have his head put onto a pike because he'd be dust.

The more I think about it, the less sense it makes that Angel did this. How would he do it? He can't kill that whole army all alone. And the heads on sticks isn't really his way.
          It could be Angelus' way, if he was revamped we can't know for sure he'd come back with his soul in tact, it'd make more sense for him to come back soulless (and have to recruit Willow to re-ensoul him), Angelus did nail a puppy to a wall as we heard in season 4 and in Buffy. But there isn't much chance that Angel could kill all of those people on his own, unless he got extremely lucky.
          sigpic

Comment

That's actually the second time I've seen Spike on a pike... And with the ominous warning in the issue before last when Gunn said he doesn't see Spike in the future... That's pretty much the same pic we saw in Issue #11.
            -TP<3
            "At that point I'd love a fight and a heart to heart and then of course naughtiness and happy ever after."
            - Dorian's Kitten re: Spuffy Reunion

Spuffy Videos!

Comment

Garners said this about the heads
              Nah, the heads aren't anyone in particular. I was concerned about that when I was finishing up. This guy on the right has a head tattoo and brow piercings with the intention that it would distinguish him a bit.
              The cover is kind of just amazing. So very very haunting!
              Love to write? Take the Fanfic Challenge!

Unapologetic Mockers: BACK WITH AN ALL NEW LAYOUT!

Comment

Working...
              X